eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Who are these stupid people?!? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/6281-who-these-stupid-people.html)

memphis 07-29-2008 11:35 AM

Who are these stupid people?!?

I've seen a thread on here about stupid customers, but I couldn't find it again.

Here's my stupid customer of the day he left me a negative feedback because his pants didn't measure what they said on the tags. Now I'm not sure if this mommas boy had his mommy dressing him his entire life of what. But at what age should you realize that pants don't measure what the tags say? The size is of the person wearing the pants

This brilliant mind here didn't even bother to message me just left a negative feedback. So I contact him saying that the pants were indeed the size I shipped I know because I only had one pair in one size. Well apparently he thought the pants say 34 because they measure 34". So I calmly explain the way "sizing works". Keep in mind these are brand new pants with tags from the store. He replys with These pants were obviously let out by the store he can see the color difference on the seam, and how I should be more careful when selling to measure the pants to see if they are what they say.

:mad: Now I'm mad, not because I got negged, not because what I tell him went in and blew the does not compute circut in his head, not even because this guy is lying to me like I'm a moron. I'm mad because This mouth breather has some how managed to survive this long with nothing more than two marbles rolling around upstairs, and I'm powerless every time I come across one of his knuckle dragging cousins thanks to the new ebay feedback system.

aspkin 07-29-2008 01:41 PM

Lol, you can't make everyone happy all the time memphis. I learned that a long time a go. :)

imjustme 07-30-2008 01:26 AM

Most if not all my negatives are from stupid people. I've been through negatives like:

"Plastic bag was ripped a bit, but shirt in top condition"
"Not happy" (and that's all I ever heard from him, no idea why)
"Item was broken but seller exchanged quick" (I exchanged it for free after it broke from transport and he still left a negative).

and so on...some people just don't think.

badebay 07-30-2008 01:38 AM

i put a standard greetings note in with items. very friendly without going over the top.
IE: Thanks for your purchase, please find your item enclosed , great care has been taken to make sure all runs smooth and we are both happy. If by any small chance there is a problem, Before leaving feedback please email me & i will do my best to put matters right,
info for new ebayers : please remember that the feedback system forms a very important part of the ebay experience and is not to be taken lightly. ebay advise before leaving derogatary feedback that buyers should in the 1st instance contact the seller to try and resolve issues direct. sellers are always keen to keep a good communication with buyers to build trust and a positive experience throughout the transaction.

Exeneva 07-30-2008 01:46 AM

badebay, even then, that doesn't always work. May I ask who your avatar picture is?

orbit 07-30-2008 02:39 AM

How many times have you heard..."My kid got on my computer and bid without me knowing"

...yeah sure

badebay 07-30-2008 03:00 AM

i know it doesnt always work . but some newbies genuinly dont have a clue and advise does save a lot of confusion and ratifies the proceedure. there will always be ideots who just play games. usualy its young buyers who play games. i had a lot of trouble from them when i sold young fashion. as soon i swapped to older fashion i hardly ever had a problem from over 21 s. depends what yopu sell a lot of the time. I agree very much that as the feedback system stands its tottaly wrong. time ebay woke up and done away with it and just used a rating method. without comments.

imjustme 07-30-2008 01:51 PM

I do that too, I put a small sticker on all my packages so they see it right away when they open it. Still some buyers really feel like leaving a negative is the only way.