eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   The Big Question! WHY? WHY does ebay do this to us? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/63018-big-question-why-why-does-ebay-do-us.html)

amysol 08-07-2013 08:11 PM

The Big Question! WHY? WHY does ebay do this to us?

Why does ebay do this to us?

Why do they so obviously hate sellers? They shut down a 7 year old account with top rated seller status, 99% positive....all for asking for 2 increases in 1 month (this was before I learned)

Why? Don't they want to make money? Don't they want to reward and appreciate growing sellers?

Why do they work so hard to make sure we CAN NOT SELL. It doesn't make sense.

WHy do they hate us so much?

BigCJ 08-07-2013 08:13 PM

Because they feel as if the sellers need them and that the buyers money is more important than the sellers fees...

GreenBean 08-07-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 475070)
Why does ebay do this to us?

Why? Don't they want to make money? Don't they want to reward and appreciate growing sellers?

Why do they work so hard to make sure we CAN NOT SELL. It doesn't make sense.

WHy do they hate us so much?

You stated in one of your first posts that you put in tracking numbers that did not exist.

You can not expect ebay to think that a sound business practice? You put ebay in jepoardy by doing that. These are the things that make ebay react and kill accounts. They are not going to be put a risk for any seller.

Now that you are here, you learn stealth and learn how to beat them.

:heh:

:peace:

Dmshark25 08-07-2013 08:32 PM

It's time to get over the initial angry phase of your first suspension and begin to learn stealth that way you can start making accounts

Look at the suspension as a blessing because it brought u here and this is the place to be if you want to sell online

I had the same thing happen to me in the beginning of January , and I thought than my sales were great but now there 20x that amount

With the guide and forum u will learn the true way to operate so that u do not have to fear a suspension and all ur sales just stop.

My real account lasted one solid month of selling my stealth accounts are going on 8 months with higher limits, Paypal holds are being lifted and funds are rolling in

Learn stealth it works , it takes time to get going but totally worth it

MM78 08-07-2013 08:34 PM

⊗⊗⊗⊗ Tracking numbers.. :doh:

Furious George 08-07-2013 10:21 PM

To protect the ebay community.

Duh.

bigboddie 08-08-2013 12:04 AM

Entering bogus tracking numbers? You would have been better off drinking DDT!

amysol 08-08-2013 08:32 AM

The tracking numbers were a place holder for 24 hours until I could update the correct ones. That was not the cause for suspension. I asked for two increases in a month and became the top volume seller of a product that doesn't really want to be sold on eBay. So that's the reason. But why not ask me to not sell that product? Just shut down.

The Initial anger is gone. I just wondered why. If they don't want "small sellers" why not just not allow them period?

Stealth is a lot of work and I don't mind doing it but yesterday after reading a lot about how the CEO doesn't really even want us here...I wonder if I will put in all this work and in the end have nothing because eBay does eventually shut down to all non big box sellers.

I wish I knew more about where they were headed. Just things I was thinking about.

GreenBean 08-08-2013 08:36 AM

Then why let them win?

Keep on selling until eBay folds.

CEO may have deluded ideas of getting rid of small sellers

Preferable to keep selling until the end

:heh:

JamesNorth101 08-08-2013 08:56 AM

If you create enough stealths they can never shut you down fully... :spy:

And if one gets shuts down, create two to replace it :typing:

nyc 08-08-2013 11:11 PM

@amysol I hope things get better for you and hope you master stealth on your way back on the come up. Best of luck

Sandy D 08-09-2013 01:02 AM

Look at it from a buyers standpoint.

A few weeks I ordered something for 275.00 plus shipping. I could not wait to get this item as it will turn one of my Florida like businesses on ebay into tons of money.

2 days go by and I check the tracking, no scan.
3 days go by and no scan.

I send an email to the seller. No reply.

Send another one, no reply.

I call them on the phone no answer.

4 days go by I check the tracking again and see it was finally scanned. And the tracking number was not the same as the original.

So I automatically assumed the seller put in a bogus tracking thinking I would see it and not check it.

When questioned, yes, we printed this tracking number to put on your box but decided to use a large box and therefore printed an up to date tracking number.

Liar!

Ebay is all about trust. It works both ways. If you build trust with ebay, paypal, your customers etc you will be fine.

The moment you start playing games you will get nailed.

What you did is not ebay fault at all. It was yours.

Sure ebay does to stupid things but with the info you provided this was nothing to do with ebay at all and everything to do with the way you did this.

Remember the word TRUST.

Lose ebay, pp or customers trust and you are toast.

james13v 08-09-2013 10:49 AM

Isn't your entire post based on the assumption, that the label was the reason for his suspension?

Sandy D 08-09-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 475525)
Isn't your entire post based on the assumption, that the label was the reason for his suspension?

I was not replying to the suspensions part. I was replying only to her issue with the tracking number information.

If this is how the account was ran I can see why there were problems. Remember the word trust. If ebay sees you having a habit of trust with customers, them etc they will take action.

It is hard to know the real reason for any account that gets suspended because none of us know "all" of the information about the account.

GreenBean 08-09-2013 06:29 PM

Before we learn stealth, we may sometimes do things that make us fall foul of ebay and paypal.

Stealth gives us another chance to play them and earn money.

Win-win for us.

:juggle: