New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Question New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

My first ebay account has been banned since June for trademark violation, well, didn't see that coming but fair enough.

Then I bought the Stealth Book and trying to get back on ebay with different name (nick name), bank account, IP and physical address, phone number.....
Everything went smoothly...until...right after I was trying to post the fifth item on ebay.....ebay removed all my listing......
Its just been 72 hours...my new account RIP....not happy...All I posted were my used items....

Here are my own opinions about why ebay limited/restricted my account so fast AGAIN,
first, I did not verify my new paypal account. I will definitely do it next time. second, I posted too fast that triggered ebay flag me (when I was about to post the fifth listing in the same category, ebay gave me an error message said, for newbie like me there is a limit number of items that i can post in the same category which I was unaware of...)
This is my two cents. Any suggestions?? Any opinions? Thank you so much. Still cannot believe this happened to me again....
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-15-2013
jeffweico's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7,217
Thanks: 895
Thanked 4,068 Times in 2,169 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (12)
Default re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Were you selling the same thing that got you banned in the first place?

Selling any popular brand name merchandise on eBay is tricky. Many people try to sell counterfeits. That makes it difficult to sell brand names, even if your products are 100% authentic.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Actually, I did sell the same thing. BUT that was not the product that got me banned...I sold 20 used bags before being restricted and they were alright....so confused.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2013
zoneout's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,296
Thanks: 285
Thanked 256 Times in 196 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

limited number of items per category?! wow the idiots running ebay never cease to amaze.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Were you selling the same thing that got you banned in the first place?

Selling any popular brand name merchandise on eBay is tricky. Many people try to sell counterfeits. That makes it difficult to sell brand names, even if your products are 100% authentic.


Actually, I did sell the same thing. BUT that was not the product that got me banned...I sold 20 used bags before being restricted and they were alright....so confused.
Edit/Delete Message
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
limited number of items per category?! wow the idiots running ebay never cease to amaze.
I think it is because I have zero feedback. So I guess I need to gain at least some feedback (for buyer's account) before I start selling?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-16-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,063
Thanks: 406
Thanked 140 Times in 117 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Welcome but just a bit more than you describe sweetie. Stay here, read the stealth guide and read the forum for a little while to get the hang of it please. Best of luck.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joesshooze For This Useful Post:
gwensreat (10-17-2013)
  #8  
Old 10-16-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19,327
Thanks: 2,288
Thanked 5,014 Times in 3,842 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (454)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

When you say used bags, are these branded used bags? (I am assuming so, because you got a trademark violation)

If so, then the reason that you have have been restricted is that your selling branded items on a new EB account. They don't much like this
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
gwensreat (10-17-2013)
  #9  
Old 10-16-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,605
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Used or not if they were name brand high end purses on a new account it will toast the account quickly.

You have to built the account by selling low end household items first then moved a few on slowly.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
gwensreat (10-17-2013)
  #10  
Old 10-17-2013
glacier922's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,400
Thanks: 794
Thanked 318 Times in 249 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
limited number of items per category?! wow the idiots running ebay never cease to amaze.
I actually got this with my 2nd stealth account.I just got 2 feedback on it now. Sold 5 items and said I had to wait 30 days before I can sell under this category again. Funny thing is I didn't have this problem with my first stealth, which is still under 10 feedbacks but more than 2. I am selling on my third stealth right now w/ 0 feedbacks. Now I am going to add a fourth soon, to make up for the second account.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-17-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 70,767
Thanks: 5,628
Thanked 8,451 Times in 7,754 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Verification of pp is a good move.

Browsing and bidding for 2-4 weeks before selling also helps from my experience.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
gwensreat (10-17-2013)
  #12  
Old 10-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Verification of pp is a good move.

Browsing and bidding for 2-4 weeks before selling also helps from my experience.

Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Used or not if they were name brand high end purses on a new account it will toast the account quickly.

You have to built the account by selling low end household items first then moved a few on slowly.
Yes. I think you were absolutely right. I will try not to sell used branded bag before I get some positive feedback.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
When you say used bags, are these branded used bags? (I am assuming so, because you got a trademark violation)

If so, then the reason that you have have been restricted is that your selling branded items on a new EB account. They don't much like this
Yes they were used and branded. Not very high end. But i guess I can not sell any branded bags without any feedback. Ebay do not like it....

Thank you! I will open another stealth soon.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesshooze View Post
Welcome but just a bit more than you describe sweetie. Stay here, read the stealth guide and read the forum for a little while to get the hang of it please. Best of luck.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I actually got this with my 2nd stealth account.I just got 2 feedback on it now. Sold 5 items and said I had to wait 30 days before I can sell under this category again. Funny thing is I didn't have this problem with my first stealth, which is still under 10 feedbacks but more than 2. I am selling on my third stealth right now w/ 0 feedbacks. Now I am going to add a fourth soon, to make up for the second account.
Hello. You inspired me. Thank you! I am thinking opening another stealth account again...My husband had an ebay account since he didn't use it for a looong time (maybe 5 five years) ebay removed his account. He has no ebay account at all at this point time time. He has two paypal account. One of them maybe a little bit linked with my suspended account. So I think he need the third one. Same name but different phone number and bank account. Will it work? And we cannot use our address. So rent a mailbox is a good idea?

Thank you for your time...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Smile Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Verification of pp is a good move.

Browsing and bidding for 2-4 weeks before selling also helps from my experience.
Hi. May I bother you for some other questions please. I am reading the Stealth Book again and again. And here are my confusions.
1. Can they see my MAC address? Although it's been answered clearly here thousands of times, the reason why I ask this again because my friend (he is from an asian country) said in their country's "ebay suspension forum", people said ebay actually CAN SEE your MAC add. They either change their computer or change network interface card. Is that true?

2. My husband used to have an ebay account. But he hasn't used it for years. Ebay removed his account. He has no account at all at this point of time. Can I just go ahead use his information to register a stealth account? The only problem is that we shared a same address....but we can go with mail forwarding which was talking about in the Stealth Book. He has two accounts. One of them may be linked with my suspended account. Can he open another pp with a new debit card and billing address? He will use his name which he already used for twice....and will it work? Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-18-2013
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,097
Thanks: 408
Thanked 668 Times in 494 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwensreat View Post
Hello. You inspired me. Thank you! I am thinking opening another stealth account again...My husband had an ebay account since he didn't use it for a looong time (maybe 5 five years) ebay removed his account. He has no ebay account at all at this point time time. He has two paypal account. One of them maybe a little bit linked with my suspended account. So I think he need the third one. Same name but different phone number and bank account. Will it work? And we cannot use our address. So rent a mailbox is a good idea?

Thank you for your time...
No guarantee it will work. But if your husband isn't currently using the older PayPal accounts and you think they may be linked to your suspended account. I would advise closing them. Then reopening new ones under the same name a few weeks later and yes preferably with a Mail Box address not a P.O. Box eB/PP does not like those. That would help from having another future links. While most members on here don't like it. Some users have had eBay accounts suspended but able to close PayPal and reuse the exact same bank account later down the line with no problems. Just something to think about. I don't believe anyone on here knows exactly how eB/PP works but some of us that have been doing this long enough have a pretty good educated guess.

Also you need to make sure you have different IP, Windows user so flash cookies and regular cookies don't get you. I would still recommend the stealth guide. If you are serous about getting back on. It gives you al the fundamentals you really need to know.

Last edited by vogeltron; 10-18-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
gwensreat (10-18-2013)
  #19  
Old 10-18-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 70,767
Thanks: 5,628
Thanked 8,451 Times in 7,754 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwensreat View Post
Hi. May I bother you for some other questions please. I am reading the Stealth Book again and again. And here are my confusions.
1. Can they see my MAC address? Although it's been answered clearly here thousands of times, the reason why I ask this again because my friend (he is from an asian country) said in their country's "ebay suspension forum", people said ebay actually CAN SEE your MAC add. They either change their computer or change network interface card. Is that true?

2. My husband used to have an ebay account. But he hasn't used it for years. Ebay removed his account. He has no account at all at this point of time. Can I just go ahead use his information to register a stealth account? The only problem is that we shared a same address....but we can go with mail forwarding which was talking about in the stealth book. He has two accounts. One of them may be linked with my suspended account. Can he open another pp with a new debit card and billing address? He will use his name which he already used for twice....and will it work? Thank you.
1. Not true for eB.

2. I would not RISK using ANY old information...eB keeps all the info for long time. All new info for new account
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
gwensreat (10-18-2013)
  #20  
Old 10-18-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
No guarantee it will work. But if your husband isn't currently using the older PayPal accounts and you think they may be linked to your suspended account. I would advise closing them. Then reopening new ones under the same name a few weeks later and yes preferably with a Mail Box address not a P.O. Box eB/PP does not like those. That would help from having another future links. While most members on here don't like it. Some users have had eBay accounts suspended but able to close PayPal and reuse the exact same bank account later down the line with no problems. Just something to think about. I don't believe anyone on here knows exactly how eB/PP works but some of us that have been doing this long enough have a pretty good educated guess.

Also you need to make sure you have different IP, Windows user so flash cookies and regular cookies don't get you. I would still recommend the stealth guide. If you are serous about getting back on. It gives you al the fundamentals you really need to know.
Thank you. I already bought the book..and i am reading it the third time.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All stealth accounts suspended denim Subscriber Discussions 29 07-08-2013 12:50 PM
reasons why amazon delete accounts Etycoon Amazon 8 05-16-2013 05:35 PM
Can I get limited for buying to quickly on a Stealth Account? wizardhat PayPal Talk 5 03-27-2012 10:17 AM
How quickly does PP limit accounts after payment? netb0nd Paypal Limited 9 02-14-2010 12:09 AM
So one of my stealth accounts got suspended? acewondersx eBay Suspensions 3 12-31-2009 02:40 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58