eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can I file a USPS claim with stealth? MY USPS account has my real info. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/66458-can-i-file-usps-claim-stealth-my-usps-account-has-my-real-info.html)

KenThePoolGuy 10-28-2013 03:34 PM

Can I file a USPS claim with stealth? MY USPS account has my real info.

I have a case of "the item wasn't in the package".

SO the item was low dollar, $25, and it was insured. So I thought I would try and file the claim. I logged into USPS and started the claim. It asked for the online auction website name and transaction number. BUT WAIT! This USPS account info has my real name, my real contact info, my real address.

USPS SAYS they won't share your info with anyone else unless extreme cases. I am thinking murder trial? I don't know. LOL

But, has anyone ever filed a real ins claim with USPS using your real name with USPS but for a sale on a stealth account?

Dmshark25 10-28-2013 04:14 PM

Re: Can I file a USPS claim with stealth? MY USPS account has my real info.

Probably not a good idea , I just chalk it up as a loss, I'm sure they are not so willing to hand over any money like all insurance companies a may require ID

mercurial333 10-28-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenThePoolGuy (Post 498602)
I have a case of "the item wasn't in the package". Again, this is more and more often as the buyers are catching on to this kind of sure win free item scam.

SO the item was low dollar, $25, and it was insured. So I thought I would try and file the claim. I logged into USPS and started the claim. It asked for the online auction website name and transaction number. BUT WAIT! This USPS account info has my real name, my real contact info, my real address.

USPS SAYS they won't share your info with anyone else unless extreme cases. I am thinking murder trial? I don't know. LOL

But, has anyone ever filed a real ins claim with USPS using your real name with USPS but for a sale on a stealth account?

File it. So we can all learn from it your experience.

smokescreen 10-28-2013 05:05 PM

for $25 bucks? Not worth it

Dmshark25 10-30-2013 02:34 AM

I wish I could use it, I send everything priority and sent thousands of packages out this year not one was list, well maybe one if it was I can't think of it

The last two weeks decided to get USPS pickup service everyday which I thought was great , the count in under 14 days of use is up to 7 orders just gone no first scan nothing

Ill never use them again, and they scan the items so late they take forever to update. I'd love to claim those 7 items and get $50 for each , it's crazy I can see one but 7 and I use flat rate priority so it's not like weight was an issue,

It gets me aggravated that they are either stealing or just throwing then anywhere

Don't know what I was thinking but it took a lot of talking and refunds and reship mental to avoid negatives a lot of energy that I shouldn't had to deal with

So if u try it for stealth let me know, maybe ill call in and try it to see what they will ask , ill just purchase a tracking number and wait a few days and call it in something unrelated to ebay or anything leading to me and go for there to get as much info as they need. I'll say I was shipping something to my parents and was lost and find out if they ask for ID or if they ask my address ill give them one number over and see what happens

GreenBean 10-30-2013 04:42 AM

joesshooze 10-30-2013 06:23 PM

Greenie^^^^^^ is right could even be illegal in some way I am thinking. Postal fraud is a federal crime. Really for $25. I don't think so.

Dmshark25 10-30-2013 06:36 PM

Can some one come bail me out of jail please they accept Paypal but my account is limited, damn insurance