buying great seller accounts without ever having ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-30-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default buying great seller accounts without ever having ebay

ok, I have purchased stealth and amazon and read but will definantly be reading over and over.

haven't got to ghost yet but will be soon, and I read a lot of the advice from serious members, I know I will be starting one in my name and 2 stealths and build them up nice and slow, hopefully turning them into powersellers using stealths exact methods, and updated info from other threads.

but while im waiting to get to the real money I was considering buying a nice nice account, just one after I have a couple months experience building and learning how to be successful with the others.

any thoughts on this?

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-30-2013 at 09:29 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: buying great seller accounts without ever having ebay

Taking over a high limit account can be harder than building it on your own

You would be better off learning stealth and making ur own accounts and letting then grow than you will know you have it when your accounts make it to and beyond the 90 day point and eventually become powerseller accounts.

You could easily turn a purchased high limit account into a suspended account very quickly by doing a few wrong procedures that you may not understand yet.

That being said sometimes we don't have the luxury of time when bills are coming in,

If ebay is your only income than yes it definetly could be a good idea just go slow and follow all procedures, it's not the best thing to have 100 sales on one account they don't last long they attract unwanted attention and more ways to flag yourself and get sulu spenders before a return in ur investment
Old 10-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Definitely doable if you buy this "nice nice account" but 1) you must know the seller well or have good credibility 2) you must know how to operate stealth well 3) know your products and sales to avoid old problems.
Old 10-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Purchasing accounts can work - I have purchased accounts to save time - BUT you have to understand stealth fully to take advantage of them. If you use a purchased account improperly and create a link, you will end up losing the account and it will not be the account seller's fault.

I would recommend trying to create a couple of your own accounts first. Work them for a couple of months and see how it goes. When you feel ready, purchase an account.

Purchasing an older account, or a high limit account is a little bit riskier. These accounts can sell for a LOT of money and you MUST be sure of the account seller AND of your stealth abilities to make them work. A dormant account that suddenly starts selling can have limits imposed and is still subject to all of the other stealth rules. And eBay may want you to call them. You need to be able to comfortably handle that. I'm not saying NOT to do this, but you should be aware of the risks. A good account seller WILL stand behind their accounts, but you cannot expect them to take a loss if you did something that ended up suspending the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-31-2013)