This is my hi. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default This is my hi.

I started selling on ebay in march of 2013, I started selling unlicensed goods got suspensions real quick.(learned hard way) I opened 4 more accounts on mar, april, and may. none are stealth. I learned real fast the best thing to sell are what you find on and in the ground or near a industrial area. All items I found were free.

I used google earth went to museums and did research on old factories, turns out pine cones sell. now on ebay 50 people copied my idea so I moved to the next, found old bricks with names on them was getting 30 a piece, now every1 copies, cat tails, monkey balls, things found in garbage, like hinges drawer handles, baseballs from local colleges, railroad spikes, insulators, any kind of junk laying around, i used my quad just to find plain old junk on back trails and along the RR tracks. and you know what I made 19k my first 6 months on ebay.

well now 2 accounts got linked they are saying 90 days till unlinked because I turned all my paypal info over. my other 2 are bronze top rated power seller. Problem is I feel ebay is going to come down on me. im still unsure about stealth, I hear ebay is getting smarter. Is stealth really worth it? and my computer ip address that is how ebay linked me. will stealth explain how to change your computer ip address.

Remember I am new to the computer. I don't know fancy computer terms. But my talent is marketing I know how to turn junk into gold. But I am still learning the computer.
just wanted some suggestions

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-07-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: paragraphs
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!