eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Attaching Matured Paypal : Removing Temporary Hold ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/66964-attaching-matured-paypal-removing-temporary-hold.html)

exxomscp 11-11-2013 11:22 PM

Attaching Matured Paypal : Removing Temporary Hold ?

I have some matured Paypal accounts which have been sitting around, just gathering dust. They have plenty of history on them selling high-end items (on another eBay account, unlinked) and do not have any limitations or temporary holds attached to them.

My question is:
If I use a newer eBay account (11-20 feedback), but list one of these accounts as my payment method, will my sales still be put on these new temporary holds? Or does this only work one way (eBay has to be matured, instead of Paypal)? Will linking the Paypal account to the eBay account do any better, or will I get the same result?

Thanks for answering my question in advance.

JamesNorth101 11-12-2013 04:18 AM

Re: Attaching Matured Paypal : Removing Temporary Hold ?

eBay decides the holds

If you link and old PayPal to a new eBay it will cause a link and can cause all of your accounts to go down.

Dmshark25 11-12-2013 05:18 AM

I have did this twice. Once with my original account which lasted 7 weeks of selling at 100/5000 limits and had no idea about anything and created the account with immediately putting my ss# in all real info , and I guess when your name address phone and SS# check out that is the highest credited Paypal account you can make , I never had a full hold like now with stealth it was a reserve some money was held while others went through and after 3 weeks of selling my holds were completely lifted , and my limit is were raised to 100/5000 after 2 weeks of opening the account.

I than created two more ebay accounts in my name so had 3 total on one Paypal all ebay accounts started at 100/5000 and I added the other two ebay accounts after the Paypal holds were lifted and no HFCs were on the first sales of either new account.

Now two months ago I created a second account same info as one powerseller account and linked the two which raised the second ebay accounts limits to 30/3000 and I created this more as an experiment to see what would happen with limits and holds etc... And I'm using it very little sold 2 items 3 weeks after creating the account, used household items low risk and than the second month just sold another 2 items completely different than my business items , but yes the holds are on it and this is with being connected to a powerselling ebay with an EIN attached to the Paypal , the difference is the name address don't match because they are stealth , so it shows how much credibility is attached to the address, I honestly make most accounts these two in my real name and never a problem in almost a year of stealth, actually I have 5 accounts that are now Powerseller and 3 top rated accounts all same name and everything else different

rsot 11-12-2013 06:26 AM

What is the status of your old eBay accounts - suspended? if so, why?

exxomscp 11-19-2013 05:02 AM

OK, for anyone who is wondering; eBay decides the holds.. This is confirmed.

rsot 11-19-2013 06:09 AM

Vs. paypal and source of payment/status of account influence on decision?

Dmshark25 11-19-2013 10:30 AM

Yea but when u add a SS# with verified info meaning address name and phone number all match public data base than it's a whole new type of account , your Paypal and ebay account are strong

Like I said when I has my original my limits increased to 100/5000 in weeks never had a Paypal hold more a rolling reserve that was lifted fast , and I created 2 other ebay accounts with same name different addresses that didn't match my name but got 100/5000 limits on the two new accounts and no holds all linked to the same Paypal

It's totally different with stealth info and an EIN

rsot 11-19-2013 01:28 PM

SSN or not, the issue with using old pp account with new eb accounts is the principle of linking and mismatching registration info (potentially) - some accounts could last but you never know when eb/pp catch this

mynameis 11-19-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA (Post 502631)
I have some matured Paypal accounts which have been sitting around, just gathering dust. They have plenty of history on them selling high-end items (on another eBay account, unlinked) and do not have any limitations or temporary holds attached to them.

My question is:
If I use a newer eBay account (11-20 feedback), but list one of these accounts as my payment method, will my sales still be put on these new temporary holds? Or does this only work one way (eBay has to be matured, instead of Paypal)? Will linking the Paypal account to the eBay account do any better, or will I get the same result?

Thanks for answering my question in advance.

If you're talking about the 21 day hold, why cant you just wait it out?

MM78 11-19-2013 02:31 PM

Mixing and Matching Paypal accounts with Ebay accounts is a bad idea. If you add a Paypal account that doesn't match the Ebay Account....eventually the Paypal account will get limited and instead of 21 day holds your going to have 180 day limit. So which would you prefer?