eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Do you view your other stealth accounts items from another account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/67227-do-you-view-your-other-stealth-accounts-items-another-account.html)

mynameis 11-20-2013 08:07 AM

Do you view your other stealth accounts items from another account?

Sounds a bit silly, but in terms of checking for feedback or updated to item bids, do you check up on an item you're selling (view product page) from another stealth account. Or are you too afraid you may get linked through eBay's telekinetic skills, would be interesting to hear your experiences.

P.S Do you think eBay remembers all search terms you have previously searched for? I think this is evident however probably not used for anything apart from advertising.

Sandy D 11-20-2013 08:59 AM

Re: Do you view your other stealth accounts items from another account?

No, I have a user account only for checking emails and for browsing items.

Never was used with ebay, paypal etc.

I have all of my gmail accounts on this user account so I can go to each gmail and check for questions etc.

mynameis 11-20-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 504733)
No, I have a user account only for checking emails and for browsing items.

Never was used with ebay, paypal etc.

I have all of my gmail accounts on this user account so I can go to each gmail and check for questions etc.

I dont think you can get linked from accessing 2 different gmail accounts from the same browser/windows user account. If you can, then i'll be damned, i've been doing it already. :s If someone can shed information on this.

And i was referring to ebay accounts for viewing another stealth accounts items as opposed to OS user accounts.

corleone 11-20-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameis (Post 504745)
I dont think you can get linked from accessing 2 different gmail accounts from the same browser/windows user account. If you can, then i'll be damned, i've been doing it already. :s If someone can shed information on this.

And i was referring to ebay accounts for viewing another stealth accounts items as opposed to OS user accounts.

Don't think so, I've been doing it that way for 3 years.

rsot 11-20-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

1. Images and beacons disabled are important.

2. Have you been REPLYING to the e-mails this way?

Like Sandy, I use a different system completely to search stuff and look at my auctions from a 3rd hand-view....keeps things spearate

Sandy D 11-20-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Exactly what I meant.

I look at my current items from a user account ever used on ebay and check gmail from one user account as well.

I did not say you can link at all.

I run 100s of accounts and can check activity and questions from one main user account so I never have to go to lots of accounts.