eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay: increase selling limit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/67544-ebay-increase-selling-limit.html)

mrgazer 11-28-2013 09:42 PM

Ebay: increase selling limit

Hello all.

I was banned from ebay 8 months ago, at first, I lost half of my business.. but eventually I had to accept the fact that I had to work harder on other area of my business to break even.

Anyway, I have always had a spare account which i registered with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name to sell personal items, and I have recently started using it to slowly bring back my business listings back on ebay.

All has been going well, ebay have not found out.. But it has come to a point where I need to increase the selling restrictions. And they asked me to call them. Is there any risk in me calling them?? Because the other time, i opened an account straight away after mine got banned. And as soon as i called them, they found out :(

Please help me guys, really need to bring my business back to where it was before. any help is appreciated :)

Gaz

ilcarletto 11-29-2013 05:18 AM

Re: Ebay: increase selling limit

Hi, as far as calling Ebay is concerned, I have 0 experience and I would avoid it in any way. Others here have more experience than me. The only thing I would like to ask you is, if you have followed the stealth guide rules to set up and grow your other account. If not I guess it is a useless call... it will go down.
Build more than one stealth account and make them grow. Spread sales.
Good luck.

rsot 11-29-2013 06:17 AM

Welcome to the forum.

All the best as you read around - get ready for the stealth experience :thumb:

You cannot get back to high level of sales RIGHT AWAY...you must build new account...in fact build SEVERAL accounts in order to spread sales...

mrgazer 11-30-2013 11:28 AM

Thanks guys for the advice, the only problem i feel the stealth guide would not be suitable for my business is because our business sells performance car parts like exhausts, and we are talking £500 a piece at least. And if I open several accounts, that would mean I can only sell one a month :(

Would buying an account that has no selling restriction works?
Thanks in advance

mrgazer 12-01-2013 01:38 PM

Hello guys, whats your views on this regarding stealth accounts on our business? would it work?

JamesNorth101 12-01-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrgazer (Post 507391)
Thanks guys for the advice, the only problem i feel the stealth guide would not be suitable for my business is because our business sells performance car parts like exhausts, and we are talking £500 a piece at least. And if I open several accounts, that would mean I can only sell one a month :(

Would buying an account that has no selling restriction works?
Thanks in advance

That is one way to go, but your best best would be to find something cheaper to sell for 4 or 5 months, and build up 10/15 accounts over that time, then you can swap to selling more expensive items and you will have higher limits.

Stealth takes time, but it the long run is worth it