eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Little DSR Rant! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/67904-little-dsr-rant.html)

ebanned 12-08-2013 01:27 AM

Little DSR Rant!

I noticed that everyones DSR issues are almost always to do with shipping but just lately my items as described numbers have shot up... First a brand new sealed item which the buyer couldnt get working, instant refund issued and he kept the item but still leaves me a not as described rating and then I sell a collection vintage items as untested and the buyer complains saying 2 out of the 10 items included didnt work and again leaves me a not as described rating.

:mad:

vogeltron 12-08-2013 03:07 AM

Re: Little DSR Rant!

Yea, some people are just rude and mean. I mean if you are selling a brand new sealed product and it does not work. If you refund them etc. What else are you suppose to do.

As far as selling vintage items/untested items. That is the kind of thing I would put in big bold letters somewhere in the listing.

I sell quite a bit of clothing. I use to get people complaining about sizing etc. So for all the shirts and pants and everything I began actually taking measurements of each item. Putting them in the listing in big bold lettering. Saying items can sometimes fit differently from year to year, different production line etc. Please check the measurements and basically compare to something you already have. I still have people bitch at me about sizing being incorrect etc. I ask them if they read the listing. I keep my listings very short and always bold the important info. Still get complaints. It sucks. All you can do is try to describe your items as best as possible and take as many pictures as possible. If someone complains try to be as nice as possible about it but don't allow them to walk all over you.

LilyPily 12-08-2013 04:53 AM

I know it leaves you fuming!!! There is a way to see which buyers dinged you with low DSRs (both negative and positive feedback) so you can block them.

arshavin 12-08-2013 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyPily (Post 509677)
I know it leaves you fuming!!! There is a way to see which buyers dinged you with low DSRs (both negative and positive feedback) so you can block them.

How this sounds good.

ebanned 12-08-2013 10:50 AM

@ Vogeltron... They emailed me, said they couldnt get it working and I said sorry, explained it was new and not had any other problems so would refund them and let them keep the item so they could have a play with it to see if they could get it going. They were fine, weeks later boom feedback and low dsr's! I wouldnt mind but some of the problem buyers have large feedback scores, it never used to be like this!

Interested to see your method Lily... At the moment I just keep an eye on feedback and my dsr rating. You can usually see whos left it you.

vogeltron 12-09-2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebanned (Post 509756)
@ Vogeltron... They emailed me, said they couldnt get it working and I said sorry, explained it was new and not had any other problems so would refund them and let them keep the item so they could have a play with it to see if they could get it going. They were fine, weeks later boom feedback and low dsr's! I wouldnt mind but some of the problem buyers have large feedback scores, it never used to be like this!

Interested to see your method Lily... At the moment I just keep an eye on feedback and my dsr rating. You can usually see whos left it you.

Like I said, some people are just jerks. You never know who it is going to be. Which is interesting to me. Because it takes so much less energy to just be nice than to be an ahole. Yet people are hell bent on doing it anyways.

Especially it sounds like you approached it the right way and everything else. If the person was rude from the begging no reason why not to be right back at them. But I am sad to hear you refunded this person and everything else and still got a negative feedback. That is a shame.

rsot 12-09-2013 05:35 AM

We all have these issues - you need to bring up the DSRs with low end fast sales....still sucks to hear OP

zoneout 12-10-2013 04:58 AM

Ahhhh.... NASA has yet to find any intelligent life on planet eBay.

rsot 12-10-2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 510164)
Ahhhh.... NASA has yet to find any intelligent life on planet eBay.

They think they are a planet...more like a cattle ranch :FF:

moneymakesmoney 12-12-2013 12:28 PM

low end fast sales are the way to go