I need some expert's advise opening account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-05-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default I need some expert's advise opening account

Guys! Thanks for all support here!

I am a big importer and avg monthly sale is around 80k on eBay. My own account got suspended for no reason. 99.9% FB. Stupid ppl at eBay!

Anyway, I can not go stealth. I need real account and I can't risk stealth account since we have high volume sale.

My brother is allowing me to use his info and open an account under different address. But, our last name is same and kind of unique too.

Reasons I can NOT do stealth and need it to be legit account
1- I am in US and since we are volume seller I need real SSN for PayPal account.
2- PP Name must match when transferring to bank account so I need real person.

What do you suggest?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2014

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: I need some expert's advise opening account

What bank are you using that is requesting same name match?

& considering you're a high volume seller, you're attaching an EIN - which most of the time bypasses the social.

I'd still recommend going stealth.
Old 01-05-2014

Longevity: 78%

Use a bank that accepts miss matched names?

Cant advise on the SSN side of things as I'm in the UK, sorry!

Last edited by natbabes; 01-05-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenice View Post
Guys! Thanks for all support here!

I am a big importer and avg monthly sale is around 80k on eBay. My own account got suspended for no reason. 99.9% FB. Stupid ppl at eBay!

Anyway, I can not go stealth. I need real account and I can't risk stealth account since we have high volume sale.

My brother is allowing me to use his info and open an account under different address. But, our last name is same and kind of unique too.

Reasons I can NOT do stealth and need it to be legit account
1- I am in US and since we are volume seller I need real SSN for PayPal account.
2- PP Name must match when transferring to bank account so I need real person.

What do you suggest?
It's still advised that you learn stealth and start opening stealth accounts....Tell me, what will you do IF the account in your brothers name goes down? will you start hitting up all your family members for accounts? We can only advice you not to use your family for accounts but I'm 100% sure you are going to go ahead with it. Even though you will have this "Legit" Account you really should make a few stealth's and sell on them so you at least have something to fall back on.

I understand your a high volume seller and you need massive selling limits but you can't always depend on someone elses account to keep you going.

You would be surprised on the selling limits some stealth accounts can reach but you have to have some patience.
Old 01-05-2014

PAYPAL NAME DOES NOT NEED TO MATCH WHEN TRANSFERING TO BANK

U can bypass paypal social security check system they verify with. Ive done with over 200 accounts ive sold. Not ilegal. Its only ilegal if it belongs to someone. Thats common sense. Cant be idenity theft with no idenity tied to the ss number now can it.
Its hard. Very hard. But doable

And get large limits. Im going to tell you now if you are not getting 10,000 limits from start point on stealth. You need to make tons of smaller ones. Not surw if Stealth Book teaches that. I have no use for it. But others who have it can chime in. Good luck

Last edited by mercedesjeep; 01-05-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-05-2014

Longevity: 70%

Why not get an LLC and use Ein
Old 01-06-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasicel View Post
What bank are you using that is requesting same name match?

& considering you're a high volume seller, you're attaching an EIN - which most of the time bypasses the social.

I'd still recommend going stealth.

1-Well, PayPal requires that the name MUST match to the person's name on bank account.
2-Do you know any major banks in US that can accept PayPal transfer if name is not matched?

3- PayPal when you put the SSN they run it and make sure it belongs to same name. Same thing with EIN, they check and verify the information.

If you put a wrong SSN for wrong name, it will reject in a few days.

Any advise guys?
Old 01-06-2014

Longevity: 81%

well, I'd like to ask where the heck are you getting your information from?
Old 01-06-2014

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo

You may be in the "major leagues" when it comes to $ amount sold, but do not know about the powers of stealth.

If you have not, I would get this Stealth Book that is advertised everywhere, it is only 30 pages, and can quickly be read to get the jist. A lot of people here simply reread and reread it since it is such good intel.

This is a good link that a lot use for bank accounts.

To "bypass" the SSN, we do not use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ SSN (which is illegal) but rather sign up for a LLC (and people can register 10 w/o suspicion) and use those with paypal to fully verify their account.

For an address we go for PO or etc.

And change IP address, by either changing MAC address, get a hotspot, tether with phone, etc.

When we do banks, some people talk about a name mismatch such as instead of "Random Person" they do "Random Preson" though there are a lot that do complete wrong name mismatch too if that is your forte.

Nothing we do here is illegal or etc, we do everything by the books and simply do it right to fight for our freedom to sell online with the major vendors.
Old 01-06-2014

Good luck op
Old 01-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

To be honest. Have no clue exactly what you are doing. But I got a good friend. About two months ago he got category restrictions on legit account then the other one NARU for a short period of time. He called into eBay every day for weeks. Provided all the info they wanted. I believe he said you want to talk to the seller venting department.

Was able to get one account reinstated. It took about a month but he was able to get the second one reinstated as well. He did have to send in one form or another business license. Invoices etc. If you are selling 80k a month while I am a firm believer in eBay Stealth. You need to get on the damn phone with eBay and demand you account back and do by "whatever means" necessary to comply with the documents they may ask from you.

Also be prepared to answer any questions about your products etc. Shipping time and everything else.

Do whatever it takes and spend countless time getting those accounts back.

I am sorry to the other members on this forum. But if you legitimately sell 80k a month and want to create a new eBay you have to use stealth but go the EIN and possibly the LLC or S Corp maybe one other one route. But to make that many accounts with the new rules you would have to have well over 50 stealth accounts assuming you where able to max out accounts without limitations etc.

Last edited by vogeltron; 01-06-2014 at 05:14 AM.
Old 01-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenice View Post
What do you suggest?
Get the guide - read around the forums - learn stealth, it works
Old 01-06-2014

One thing to point out is the posters sale record
"I am a big importer and avg monthly sale is around 80k on eBay"

I mean how long will it take a newbie to get the kind of limits needed to get an 80k account limit - or is it a case of having 20 accounts?
Old 01-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themav View Post
One thing to point out is the posters sale record
"I am a big importer and avg monthly sale is around 80k on eBay"

I mean how long will it take a newbie to get the kind of limits needed to get an 80k account limit - or is it a case of having 20 accounts?
With a U.S. account. If you are solely Stealth and no LLC/EIN or other corp status with a new Tax ID. You would have to have hundreds of stealth accounts to sell that much. It would be impossible the way things stand in the States with the rules and regulations today.