eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   What happened to your original account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/68942-what-happened-your-original-account.html)

vwrestmania 01-08-2014 08:31 AM

What happened to your original account?

Hey Guys,

Since almost everyone here is stealth, im just curious, what happened to your original real account? What was the thing that caused them to suspend you?

JamesNorth101 01-08-2014 08:34 AM

Re: What happened to your original account?

My original original is still going. Handley ever use it, and it is only on about 500 feedback after 12 years, but it has no selling limits and linked to my original PayPal which is linked to my main bank account.

Its the only account that is ever linked to where I actually live, so I use it to buy things that I want for the house or as presents. I also use it to sell my items that need collecting from my house (cars or really large items)

Sandy D 01-08-2014 09:38 AM

Still have my original 1995 account. When ebay took in down in 07 because of a bait and switch scammer who my DH told them he would show up on their door step. Had a backup anyway.

I had to fight like mad to get it back. Top seller in my category with massive feedback. They took it down again in 10 for no reason and I got it back once again.

Today, top rated, top seller in my category, no limits, no hassles, 100%, 5.0 dsrs and going well.

When they took it down because of the bait and switch idiot we looked into stealth and have been using and building them ever since.

Created what I think is the first real stealth account in 2003 by messing around and still have that account going today. Did not know it would be what we all know today as stealth. Had I known in 03 what I had created I would have 1000s of accounts by now. :)

Today I have close to 500 ebay and or paypal accounts and ebay and paypal will never take me down again without one swipe. Building new accounts to grow every single day for the future.

joesshooze 01-08-2014 09:57 AM

Lost my 1998 acct. with over 400 + FB because a buyer bought an authentic pair of Nike shoes and cancelled 15 minutes after buying and accused me of selling **** shoes without ever receiving them. I had many + fb for shoes and this was ridiculous. The buyer gave me the 1st neg. FB because & because I took 10 hrs. to refund because it was late and I went to sleep and refunded the next morning. Within 12 hrs eb suspend me permanently and won't accept appeal. I had Footlocker receipts and eb would not accept.

Lost many stealth accts. to being linked until Aspen saved my ass & have not lost an acct. for being linked since came here.

Best of luck.

vwrestmania 01-08-2014 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 517572)
My original original is still going. Handley ever use it, and it is only on about 500 feedback after 12 years, but it has no selling limits and linked to my original PayPal which is linked to my main bank account.

Its the only account that is ever linked to where I actually live, so I use it to buy things that I want for the house or as presents. I also use it to sell my items that need collecting from my house (cars or really large items)

sounds like an awesome account, why did you choose to stop using it?

rsot 01-08-2014 11:02 AM

Original account is still active but I choose buying only for it - dont need it anymore to be tied to sales and deal with ID stuff.

JamesNorth101 01-08-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwrestmania (Post 517598)
sounds like an awesome account, why did you choose to stop using it?

I have not totally stopped using it, but I rarely sell anything on it, I do purchase a fair amount on it though.

If I sell something that needs to be collected from my house (car for example) or something that is very expensive (£2000+) then I will use that account. I am not ever going to risk it by pushing it as it is way too useful for big ticket items when I do sell them.

I don't fancy selling something very expensive, getting a problem, and then have to file an insurance or police report explaining the concept of stealth to them and why non of it is under my name :). Just makes my life easier if that time ever comes.