eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Trouble with my business accounts. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/69298-trouble-my-business-accounts.html)

Dazzler87 01-17-2014 04:12 PM

Trouble with my business accounts.

Right don't know if anyone noticed but I made a thread the other day about my business accounts getting stuck with no one single increase compared to my personal accounts that are getting increases every 20 days,

Anyway it was doing my head in so I thought we me having plenty of accounts now I would take a chance on one of the business accounts and chat with eBay, rather than call in i just went on the live chat as it would give me more time to think when being questioned,

Anyway i got through to someone and asked if It would be possible to sell abit more on eBay and they said they would try help me, they then had a quick look at my account then said as it's a business account and not personal there is nothing he could do, so he transferred me to a specialized team and when I got through to them they done the same had a look at my account then asked me 3 questions, they then said there glad to say they can now lift limits for me so I got my increase,

I then said thanks to them and they said no problem but you should of contacted earlier as accounts is over 4 month now with good feedback and DSR, so i said oh right never new to contact you as thought it was automatic, and they tell me business accounts don't have automatic increase now as they have a new specialized team for business sellers only which we must contact then to get an increase,

Now are they trying to feed us some **** to get us calling up or what? Not sure if it's true or not but it's abit believable as the only reason i contacted them in the first place was I felt my business accounts were going nowhere as I had zero increases, I've checked what the button says on my accounts as well and all business accounts say I need to call up where's as the personal ones all ask for letter to be sent out, gunna stick to personal accounts now till I've built up selling limit.

Hope this helps any newbies reading to stick to having personal accounts untill selling limit is built up, only change them to business when your happy with your limits or if you've reached trs, and although I wouldn't advise contacting eBay for an increase, if you was going to i would use the online chat as you have more time to think and ask them to put you through to the specialized team that deals with limit increases.

Oh and got limit increased to 100-£3500 and questions were

1, how long do you take to dispatch items before or after 2 days

2, do you use a supplier or have sell personal items? as it was a business account I said I have a supplier and they asked for a name, rather than saying it's bob Chow from china I made up a random name what sounded like uk name.

3, do I have any other accounts or any shops other than eBay,

I then got a dreaded MC999 email and shat myself! but it was to say my limit has increased so it's all good.

Pasicel 01-17-2014 08:27 PM

Re: Trouble with my business accounts.

Interesting, thank you for this.

Can anyone throw in their 2 cents in regards to business accounts not getting increases w/o calling in?

Does it only apply to UK?
Interested to know.

JamesNorth101 01-18-2014 06:26 AM

Another question they will sometimes ask in EB UK chat is do you have a store front. I have found that the answer to this does not matter too much, but its always best to mention that you have had salves experience of some sort in the past.

rsot 01-18-2014 08:30 AM

Nice follow-up Dazzler