eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Using real information for ebay and paypal accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/69415-using-real-information-ebay-paypal-accounts.html)

Etycoon 01-20-2014 01:08 PM

Using real information for ebay and paypal accounts

Hi

If I use real information to create a paypal and ebay account will I start off with higher limits..?

MM78 01-20-2014 01:15 PM

Re: Using real information for ebay and paypal accounts

If you have been banned and you use the same details as your banned account then you will get hit again.

rsot 01-20-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 521447)
Hi

If I use real information to create a paypal and ebay account will I start off with higher limits..?

Not necessarily - 1st question: have you used the information before? 2nd - Is it someone else's real info? (That is fraud - dont recommend to that).

rama 01-20-2014 02:37 PM

If it is info that hasn't been used before, It will have the same odds as stealth

However, the upside is real info will enable you to deal in a more confident way with any problem you may face down the road.

Etycoon 01-20-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 521459)
Not necessarily - 1st question: have you used the information before? 2nd - Is it someone else's real info? (That is fraud - dont recommend to that).

No the information hasn't been used before. I also have permission to use the persons details.

MM78 01-20-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 521510)
No the information hasn't been used before. I also have permission to use the persons details.

You have permission...fine, lets say you some how manage to ban that account, who else are you going to use? Point being is that if you ever get an account banned it might as well be your stealth accounts and not one with someone else's info.

rama 01-20-2014 06:06 PM

whoever gave you the permission won't be so happy when things go wrong. You will lose more than just an account

Stealth works fine, study the method & go ahead with it

MM78 01-20-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rama (Post 521512)
whoever gave you the permission won't be so happy when things go wrong. You will lose more than just an account

Stealth works fine, study the method & go ahead with it

Rama, unfortunately about 90% of the time it doesn't really matter that we advice not too do it, they gonna go forward with it.

Most want these high selling limits and they want them now!

Etycoon 01-20-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 521516)
Rama, unfortunately about 90% of the time it doesn't really matter that we advice not too do it, they gonna go forward with it.

Most want these high selling limits and they want them now!

I know how to stealth perfectly fine. I have two stealth accounts up and running.

I drop-ship most of my inventory and the limitations hold me back severely. This is why I am asking about real the use of real information.

yankee 01-20-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 521528)
I know how to stealth perfectly fine. I have two stealth accounts up and running.

I drop-ship most of my inventory and the limitations hold me back severely. This is why I am asking about real the use of real information.

Makes no difference. As far as ebay and paypal know the stealth account is also real. You will have the same limits most likely and have to deal with the slow growing limits the same. The downside is that the person could get permanently banned instead of a fictitious name or EIN, etc.. High risk for your friend or family member.

MM78 01-20-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 521534)
Makes no difference. As far as ebay and paypal know the stealth account is also real. You will have the same limits most likely and have to deal with the slow growing limits the same. The downside is that the person could get permanently banned instead of a fictitious name or EIN, etc.. High risk for your friend or family member.

It's a little different in the UK, No EIN but they do have some docs to produce in order to get higher selling limits. I still don't recommend using other people's info no matter what Country they selling in.

Etycoon 01-21-2014 09:38 PM

Okay Thanks for all your help :-)

Ebayorbust 01-22-2014 02:09 AM

It will make no difference to the ebay selling limits you get.

You may be able to lift the receiving limit on paypal without docs but even that is not a given.

GreenBean 01-22-2014 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 521447)
Hi

Not a given. Will be your luck on the day.

Try to consider avoiding using a friend's info to avoid dramas.

Good Luck

:mod: