eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Should I move my products to the USA? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/69425-should-i-move-my-products-usa.html)

whataripoff 01-20-2014 08:52 PM

Should I move my products to the USA?

Hey all, first post here. I've been lurking for a while without an account though. I thought you all would have the best insight for my predicament.

I have been selling on ebay for about 8 years and I've not changed too much over the years as I was kind of happy where I was. Over the last year or so, my sales have dropped from on average 20 per day to around 6. I've changed nothing other than trying to keep up with their new policies etc.

My question is:

If I were to move my small warehouse to Buffalo and have the items shipped from there so I could put "Item location USA", would my sales improve in your opinion?

I see other sellers in my niche who have 1/10th the products but sell 5-6 times what I sell daily. My feedback and DSR Ratings are great, I ship same or next day, I never get complaints over the product and when I DO get a complaint, I handle it with professionalism and ensure customer satisfaction.

I can't help but think that item location USA would greatly improve my business but it's a pretty big undertaking.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

whataripoff

GreenBean 01-22-2014 01:58 AM

Re: Should I move my products to the USA?

Tricky to answer.

What are you considering about the other factors?

USA IP

USA bank account

:spy:

How are you going to deal with starting from scratch again?

whataripoff 01-22-2014 11:21 AM

Re: Should I move my products to the USA?

Well I could run it from Canada as it would not be a stealth account, it wouldn't need to be. I would just be housing the products in the USA so I could have the item location set as USA instead of Canada. I think it would make a huge difference to have the item located in the USA as I believe a lot of Americans only want to purchase items that are located within their own country and set their search parameters as such, is that a safe assumption?