eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Increase selling limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/69486-increase-selling-limits.html)

flecky 01-22-2014 05:36 AM

Increase selling limits

Hi,

I am fairly new to this forum and have been doing a lot of reading, great source of information.

I have recently bought an ebay account and fully verified paypal account with all limits removed. Ebay selling limits are 25/750.

I know from reading through the forum that everyone's advice is not to ring ebay to increase limits.

If I have ID and know all the security questions associated with the account. All the items I am selling are legit and have invoices, etc. What is the reason why I can't ring them to increase?

Any feedback would be a great help.

Ebayorbust 01-22-2014 05:51 AM

Re: Increase selling limits

They'll tell you to convert the account to business for starters.

To be successful with stealth you need to have patience. The limit increases will come, just wait it out.

If you want to sell more now, buy more accounts. ;)

Ebayorbust 01-22-2014 05:57 AM

Also dont be under the illusion that just because docs were sent in and accepted one time, that it becomes a "done deal" every other time it is required.

flecky 01-22-2014 06:10 AM

Will it cause any problems if I do convert the account to a business account? Will this help my selling limits increase?

Ebayorbust 01-22-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flecky (Post 521909)
Will it cause any problems if I do convert the account to a business account? Will this help my selling limits increase?

They wont even entertain you unless you convert to business.

I sense impending doom for your new account . . . .

glacier922 01-22-2014 06:33 AM

Increase selling limits

I mentioned this earlier in my other thread, but why are people all hyped up by getting selling limits increased? If u sell more than a certain amount, PayPal is going to demand id, and ssn which is going to give u tons of problems. And of course there is the debate of getting tons of ein which I'm not sure just yet if that could be done.

Might as well create tons of stealths

Ebayorbust 01-22-2014 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 521912)
I mentioned this earlier in my other thread, but why are people all hyped up by getting selling limits increased? If u sell more than a certain amount, PayPal is going to demand id, and ssn which is going to give u tons of problems. And of course there is the debate of getting tons of ein which I'm not sure just yet if that could be done.

This is UK ebay / paypal. No SSN requirement.

glacier922 01-22-2014 06:45 AM

Oops, sorry. Lol. Forgot about that. Can a mod delete my last message? Thx

Dmshark25 01-22-2014 06:55 AM

Every Time u call in you put your account at risk, whether it's legit or not does not matter, if there is the slightest risk found and trust me they always find something it could be something' as little as a customer opening a case to return an item and I'm talking one case per 200 sales they will tear ur beautiful account up trust me been their had accounts shut down in the past with 5.0 DSRS across the board and 100% feedback and was told I was a risk, so if ur willing to lose an account try it u may even get the raise but now ur account is being watched and could get closed down days or weeks or couple months later, point being when u call u put ur account that was hidden in the huge pool of accounts and now have made ur self stand out and the accounts that stand out are the accounts that have a higher suspension rate because now it's not just the bots it's the bots and human eye u need to trick and the second is much harder

Create accounts you need to practice making them because one account will never cut it if you plan to sell on eBay, so keep making them and u will find each time u will find a better way and make better and better accounts plus each account is a raise u just gave ur self

yankee 01-22-2014 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 521912)

As for increases, it depends on how much volume you sell. I have an account that moves hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. That would take several hundred new stealth accounts and a whole lot more work. It is so much easier to automate relisting...... but I guess it depends on the scale of your business.

JamesNorth101 01-22-2014 07:55 AM

Sell to the max each month. Increase will come. That is all there is to it. Ringing is an unneeded unnecessary risk

glacier922 01-22-2014 08:19 AM

@yankee

I was really talking about eBay needing some info from u. I have just gotten my limits increased on two accts, but like thinking what is the point? I can't pass Id verify anyways. I've read different stories for ein. Some say u could only get 1 per lifetime, some say I can get many. Anyone know the answer to this? Then there r some that say that EBay can look u up with real info thru ein, so not sure if I want to add ein. This is the problem that I am debating.

I also hope this did not go too off topic with op, lol

Geegee83 01-22-2014 08:30 AM

I had limit increases within 6 weeks on both my stealth accounts that I purchased through here.. both accounts doing well and I haven't rang eB at all for limit increases.

Just sit tight, I know it's frustrating but this needs to be a long term solution not a short term money making mission.

rsot 01-22-2014 11:13 AM

Welcome to the forums OP - sell to the max limits per month and let the account grow naturally - don't call up for limit increases.

All the best

Callidus 01-22-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geegee83 (Post 521932)
I had limit increases within 6 weeks on both my stealth accounts that I purchased through here.. both accounts doing well and I haven't rang eB at all for limit increases.

Just sit tight, I know it's frustrating but this needs to be a long term solution not a short term money making mission.

I had limit increased 1 day after listing on multiple accounts :)

nerrrrrrr :mod:

MM78 01-22-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdavey10 (Post 521979)
I had limit increased 1 day after listing on multiple accounts :)

nerrrrrrr :mod:

I've had the same lately, from 10/1,000 to 30/3,000. And those raises came just right after listing also, not even sold items or feedback!

keepongoing 01-22-2014 12:11 PM

thats awesome u guys got increases so fast.

I have an account, nearly ten feedback and a week away from 90 day mark.

still 10 item limit. stinks but what can I do? I try to contact buyers for feedback and ship fast.

been slow here

keepongoing 01-22-2014 12:13 PM

I have ran both auctions and buy it nows. still no increases.

rsot 01-22-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 521999)
thats awesome u guys got increases so fast.

I have an account, nearly ten feedback and a week away from 90 day mark.

still 10 item limit. stinks but what can I do? I try to contact buyers for feedback and ship fast.

been slow here

Buyers aren't leaving you feedback?!?

keepongoing 01-22-2014 12:58 PM

I have tried and tried to contact them and ask nicely for feedback. few have responded.

the 90 day mark is coming so it should be interesting to see what happens. not really counting on anything since the lifted limits seem really unpredictable

JamesNorth101 01-22-2014 03:34 PM

It is pretty unpredictable. All down to luck of the draw. More accounts you have more likely you will get an increase on one of them

RosieTosie 10-31-2014 04:26 PM

My son has had an ebay account for about 3 months was stuck on 10/650 limits, about 6 weeks ago it went up to 25/1000, last week it went up to 80/2900, now just tonight it's leapt up to 240/6900, and he only has 4 items listed at the moment and has never had more than 10 items listed and is on feedback of 22, he has only sold 39 items in total over the 3 months as well so these increases have come completely out of the blue, he has managed to achieve it without selling up to the limits, has been selling mostly ecigs of all things!