eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Question regarding new stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/70368-question-regarding-new-stealth.html)

cpawsports 02-17-2014 12:52 AM

Question regarding new stealth

Hello, I have been reading on the forums for quite some time. I recently decided to take everything I had learned on here and started a new stealth account (my first one) I did the following

New name
New Email
New Verified Paypal
New Ebay name
New User Name
New IP
New Address
ETC

I went ahead and browsed for about 3 days or so, added items to my watch list, as soon as I switched to a seller account it gave me the limit of 10/1,000 before I ever Listed.

I listed my first item at 0.01 and free shipping, it was a 3 day auction and it finished up and everything seems to be going okay up until this point (Knock on wood)

My question is any suggestions on when I should list my next item or two, and what's the highest price of an Item I should List? I sell collectible trading cards.

Thanks for all the useful information I have found on this site and I plan to chime in more in the future!

Edit: also I haven't had to verify with the MC999 when does this typically happen on new accounts?

Mr2005 02-17-2014 01:31 AM

Re: Question regarding new stealth

i thought auctions had had to start at 99 cents.

anyway to your question, i would go slow as the account is new.

Dmshark25 02-17-2014 01:37 AM

I find listing and selling that one item is good enough for a new account, you now have an first sale date and are on that 90 day probation

If u remember back when u started eBay that's what u need to do, and most cases,that start ebay would start as a buyer and not someone in desperate need to sell cause it's a big part of their income.

I like to wait 3 weeks get at least 5-10 positive feed backs from buying , that will build a ground basis of trust with eBay that u are buying and receiving merchandise to a confirmed paypal address

Month two I'll sell 3 items, and buy some more, and than the third month I'll sell 8-10 items .

The slower u start the longer u will last because you project an image of a buyer that had something to sell so sold one item , than month 2 purchased and browsed and also sold 3 low risk items maybe around the house, and month 3 u have 60 days behind u and noticed I sold a few items maybe I can sell more and make few extra dollars on the side so u sell 8 items and purchase 3-4 items,

This style is what eBay loves , u look like someone with a full time job and using EBay to buy items and sell few things around the house , so u make it through the 90 days and around that time most. Accounts get decent raises or u already have an account 100/5000, and paypal starts lifting their limits to after the 90 day mark

So month 4 , if u have 10/1000 , sell to the limit and lots of times the holds lift and when u sell 10 items they will give u a raise and this is when I start actually making money and selling it's on month 4, and if ur limits were just raised to 100/5000 , I like to wait a month to hit that limit but ill sell 40 -60 items and not within 2 days stretch it over a month

If you operate this way u will be around long time, and u will see that first raise from 10/1000 to 300/30000, or u will have a few raise early little ones before the jump

And these results vary but u need to always make time in the week to create accounts or month, that way u always have more and more backups aging, and they start aging after the first sale

I know ur might be thinking wow wait 4-5 months that sucks , but ur goal is to run groups at a time so 2 items in one month over 50 accounts is 100 items and that is just on your new account group eventually they will be ready to go in no time now u have 50 established accounts with another 50 that u can repeat the process above on now u have good income on that first 50 so now slowly breaking in the second group is easy because u don't need that income as bad .

And you always need to keep making and rotating accounts so u have this machine going and u will never be in the position where ur I come stream is at a halt ever again

Now the above process worked for me and gives me the best accounts , but maybe u want to or need to sell more those first 3 months and I'm not saying that will be instant death but in my experience , 3 or 4 months flys by and if u start doing things right in the beginning u will create a more profitable business with longevity 😄 😄😃

Dmshark25 02-17-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr2005 (Post 529116)
i thought auctions had had to start at 99 cents.

anyway to your question, i would go slow as the account is new.

No they can start at a .0

cpawsports 02-17-2014 01:45 AM

Alright thanks so much, I do appreciate it, I'll take it slow, All my items are legit, no vero, I currently only have one stealth account up and running, but I did verify everything with paypal, I was really just afraid of the phone verification so hopefully I can avoid that.

I will have to make more accounts as I am used to selling over 5K A month in sells!

I really do appreciate the input.

Dmshark25 02-17-2014 02:09 AM

[QUOTE=cpawsports;529122], I currently only have one stealth account up and running, but I did verify everything with paypal, I was really just afraid of the phone verification so hopefully I can avoid that.

I will have to make more accounts as I am used to selling over 5K A month in sells!

If u set the account up and build it correctly , you will avoid the new mc999 and if u operate like I mentioned , you will forget all about what a mc999

You need to forget what u used to make , and I know it's tough I been there but if u need to get another job until u get established than that's what u need, I was in between jobs when I started so like u made $7000 in month and that was it no income nothing, I had a job working once a weekend in restaurant , so I picked up more shifts and worked 50 hours a week and slowly setup stealth , I started with 10 accounts than 3 months later made 15 more so by July and I started in January that's when the money started flowing and was able to cut back gradually as eBay consumed all my time and than by October I was putting 100 hours a week into online and phased out the job completely

But you need at least 10 accounts , once u get the first going make another 3 than another 6 , and slowly build , before u know it the struggling part is over

I had brick and mortar business for years and the great thing about eBay no Crazy overhead and as soon as u open ur doors there's a line around the block so where most business take 3 years to either start showing a modest paycheck or after all that time u may need to close, eBay only takes 4-5 months and if done right will bring huge paychecks

So don't worry about $5000 grand a month if done properly u can make that in 2 days

cpawsports 02-17-2014 02:17 AM

[quote=Dmshark25;529126]
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpawsports (Post 529122)
, I currently only have one stealth account up and running, but I did verify everything with paypal, I was really just afraid of the phone verification so hopefully I can avoid that.

If u set the account up and build it correctly , you will avoid the new mc999 and if u operate like I mentioned , you will forget all about what a mc999

You need to forget what u used to make , and I know it's tough I been there but if u need to get another job until u get established than that's what u need, I was in between jobs when I started so like u made $7000 in month and that was it no income nothing, I had a job working once a weekend in restaurant , so I picked up more shifts and worked 50 hours a week and slowly setup stealth , I started with 10 accounts than 3 months later made 15 more so by July and I started in January that's when the money started flowing and was able to cut back gradually as eBay consumed all my time and than by October I was putting 100 hours a week into online and phased out the job completely

But you need at least 10 accounts , once u get the first going make another 3 than another 6 , and slowly build , before u know it the struggling part is over

I had brick and mortar business for years and the great thing about eBay no Crazy overhead and as soon as u open ur doors there's a line around the block so where most business take 3 years to either start showing a modest paycheck or after all that time u may need to close, eBay only takes 4-5 months and if done right will bring huge paychecks

So don't worry about $5000 grand a month if done properly u can make that in 2 days

Awesome, thanks for following up with me. I'll start making some new accounts soon, and take it slow. It does appear that I may have listed to soon as you say you like to browse a while. However so far so good as the auction was completed. I'm going to move what I can locally and on other websites as well as creating more accounts.

I'm tethering from my phone which seems to give me a new IP address quite often which also helps!

Sandy D 02-17-2014 03:28 AM

Having multiple accounts running and growing is the way to go.

rsot 02-17-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpawsports (Post 529122)
Alright thanks so much, I do appreciate it, I'll take it slow, All my items are legit, no vero, I currently only have one stealth account up and running, but I did verify everything with paypal, I was really just afraid of the phone verification so hopefully I can avoid that.

I really do appreciate the input.

Make a few more accounts cpaw - good to not just rely on one account only...

a.v.limited 02-17-2014 09:04 AM

you can start auctions less than 0.99

best to have a few accounts running to cover yourself