eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   My first time making a ebay stealth is it good? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/70550-my-first-time-making-ebay-stealth-good.html)

bigcasey123 02-21-2014 05:27 PM

My first time making a ebay stealth is it good?

I have just been indefinitely limited on ebay because i had multiple accounts. Now i have to make a stealth and need to know if i'm doing it right. I bought a laptop for $77 (fresh MAC address) and i bought a prepaid gift card (to valid my paypal) i also bought prepaid internet with "internet on the go" (this will be my new ip address) and i will put a foreclosed house as my address (just in case i get some ebay mail). So is there anyway ebay will still be able to connect my stealth account with my new one? I put $200 into this because i'm expecting to make about 1k in sales, once they ask for my ssn i'll have to withdraw by buying prepaid gift cards on walmart.com.

a.v.limited 02-22-2014 11:35 AM

Re: My first time making a ebay stealth is it good?

as long as all info used is different no chance of linking accounts. Incl name d.o.b

can have a look at ebay stealth if you want to learn more

bigcasey123 02-22-2014 11:46 AM

What about the items i sell? the tracking gives away my zip so do you think ebay will link that? i was gonna put a house that's closed to mine (same city, same zip, different road).

JamesNorth101 02-22-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

I bought a laptop for $77 (fresh MAC address)
Not needed. A new user account would have done.

Quote:

bought a prepaid gift card (to valid my paypal)
To verify a PP you need a bank account

Quote:

So is there anyway ebay will still be able to connect my stealth account with my new one?
What about all the other info? Name, DOB, phone number ect

Quote:

i'm expecting to make about 1k in sales
Way too much on a brand new account. Getting to that level takes time.

Quote:

once they ask for my ssn
Have you given PP you SSN before?

You can operate a PP without the need to give them an SSN

A lot of reading to do still.

Get the stealth guide, read it and then spend a few days on the forum getting as much information as you can

bigcasey123 02-22-2014 12:09 PM

With prepaid gift cards it lifts my paypal limits (that's what i meant when i said 'verify'). Of course i will use different info (⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, different address, different DOB, etc..) and yes i haven given paypal my SSN before and there was no way around it, if i would have not added it my account would have been limited.

MM78 02-22-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcasey123 (Post 530695)
I have just been indefinitely limited on ebay because i had multiple accounts. Now i have to make a stealth and need to know if i'm doing it right. I bought a laptop for $77 (fresh MAC address) and i bought a prepaid gift card (to valid my paypal) i also bought prepaid internet with "internet on the go" (this will be my new ip address) and i will put a foreclosed house as my address (just in case i get some ebay mail). So is there anyway ebay will still be able to connect my stealth account with my new one? I put $200 into this because i'm expecting to make about 1k in sales, once they ask for my ssn i'll have to withdraw by buying prepaid gift cards on walmart.com.

You really need to get the Ebay Stealth Ebook. Also buying Prepaid Gift Cards for long term is a bad idea due to many of these methods getting shutdown.

Get the ebook and read it carefully, You put $200 into making 1 stealth when all it really cost is around $20 or less to make a stealth.

a.v.limited 02-22-2014 01:12 PM

he would need a dongle as well if its his first account, not sure how much they cost in usa

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 530973)
You really need to get the Ebay Stealth Ebook. Also buying Prepaid Gift Cards for long term is a bad idea due to many of these methods getting shutdown.

Get the ebook and read it carefully, You put $200 into making 1 stealth when all it really cost is around $20 or less to make a stealth.

MM78 02-22-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.v.limited (Post 530985)
he would need a dongle as well if its his first account, not sure how much they cost in usa

Not necessarily, if the OP can change IP's on his home Internet then it's not needed but recommended for those with Static IP's or Dynamic ISP's who don't change IP's easily.

bigcasey123 02-22-2014 04:14 PM

I'm gonna try and get my account back. I was suspended for having multiple accounts (had 50 because i was young and dumb) i decided i'm gonna write them a letter and gonna use Signature Confirmation so i know they had to sign for it which means they had to see it. Just like in the movie "shawshank redemption" i'm gonna keep writing until they write back! they can't ignore me forever.

shani1212 02-22-2014 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcasey123 (Post 530695)

Welcome my friend! We are all on the same boat! But with the stealth acc. you can not expect to sell in large volume. You have to go slow, i mean very slow. EVERYTHING has to be brand new. Therefore, please get stealth guide and read it...Also where did you get the laptop for $ 77 dollar? I need one my friend. ...If you can PM me and tell me i would highly appreciate it....Thanks

MM78 02-22-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcasey123 (Post 531061)
I'm gonna try and get my account back. I was suspended for having multiple accounts (had 50 because i was young and dumb)

Exactly which of the 50 you gonna go and try and get back? lol.

Quote:

i decided i'm gonna write them a letter and gonna use Signature Confirmation so i know they had to sign for it which means they had to see it. Just like in the movie "shawshank redemption" i'm gonna keep writing until they write back! they can't ignore me forever.
Trust me they can ignore you forever....

bigcasey123 02-23-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 531112)
Exactly which of the 50 you gonna go and try and get back? lol.

When i was younger and looking to make a quick buck i found out that someone on fiverr was selling ebay watchers, so i decided to do the same thing and boom all accounts suspended..the only account i want back is my main which has 166 feedback and had a 100/5000 limit. I created the 50 accounts like a year ago and they didn't limit my main until yesterday (don't know what took them so long to limit it).