eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Selling branded items (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/70918-selling-branded-items.html)

DomRau 03-03-2014 03:32 AM

Selling branded items

What is the best way to start selling branded items with new ebay account?

Speeder33 03-03-2014 03:35 AM

Re: Selling branded items

A new ebay account is better off selling non-branded and low-risk items. Ebay is very strict with new accounts, they will watch you very closely. You don't want to give them a reason to shut you down.

DomRau 03-03-2014 05:11 AM

When is the best time to start selling branded items? How much time have to go after ebay account registration?

GreenBean 03-03-2014 05:16 AM

Maybe when you have had several new accounts suspended again the message will sink in that

selling branded items fails

read what Speeder33 advised you. That is the correct info.

:peace:

vogeltron 03-03-2014 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRau (Post 533954)
When is the best time to start selling branded items? How much time have to go after ebay account registration?

Its more like how much eBay selling feedback you have gotten. Personally I am Conservative when it comes to this. Don't want to risk a new account. For me it is usually 10-20 Selling Feedback and I wait for eBay to give me a increase in selling limits.

I will say it depends on the brands you are trying to sell as well. If it is high end highly phaked items you may have to wait longer. If it is pretty common brands you might be ok just after a few selling feedback. Kinda one of those things you just kinda learn how to gauge over the years of making stealth accounts.

DomRau 03-03-2014 05:22 AM

Items for 0.99$ can be included in selling of non-branded and low-risk items?

ilcarletto 03-03-2014 05:27 AM

It is not a matter of price... it depends on the category where your listing falls and the description you write for it
if I correctly understood your question...

DomRau 03-03-2014 05:37 AM

Some people increasing their feedbacks with low price items(ebooks,etc). Can be included this items to increase confidence of my accounts and can I start after a few weeks selling branded items?

vogeltron 03-03-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRau (Post 533970)
Some people increasing their feedbacks with low price items(ebooks,etc). Can be included this items to increase confidence of my accounts and can I start after a few weeks selling branded items?

These low price type of listings. eBooks etc can be troublesome as well. Most members on here suggest selling used items and household type goods to get an account started. Basically make it look like you are selling some extra items from around the home to make extra cash to start. Then you switch over to selling what you really intend to sell. Its an odd game you have have to play with eBay.

just_smile 03-03-2014 05:50 AM

I would personally only sell branded products once im a trs.

Anythung that triggerd the "are you sure your item is real" warning is best left to expereinced accconts.

GreenBean 03-03-2014 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRau (Post 533970)

ebooks are out for accounts.

You might get suspended for feedback manipulation.

Digital items are not a good idea.

:nono:

DomRau 03-03-2014 07:49 AM

What if I create a new account and will start to sell only one branded item. At description i will tell that this item I used by myself. Will I have some problems or I can do that? I am not going to open my own store, I just want to sell my own branded item

vogeltron 03-03-2014 08:09 AM

Honestly, it is pretty simple. Now if you want to start a selling account. You need to play by their rules and sell some low risk items to get some selling feedback. Otherwise you will run into quite a bit of trouble. eBay does not like new selling accounts. Does not matter if you have 1000 buying feedback. They treat them with much scrutiny. Need to find a way to get on good terms with them.

JamesNorth101 03-03-2014 08:36 AM

Your best off just finding a new item to sell.

Branded items on new selling accounts will more often than not run into issue.

DomRau 03-03-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 533993)
Honestly, it is pretty simple. Now if you want to start a selling account. You need to play by their rules and sell some low risk items to get some selling feedback. Otherwise you will run into quite a bit of trouble. eBay does not like new selling accounts. Does not matter if you have 1000 buying feedback. They treat them with much scrutiny. Need to find a way to get on good terms with them.

So it's better not to sell my own branded item on new selling account? They don't care that this item is mine and I don't need it anymore?

Speeder33 03-03-2014 10:15 PM

No, they don't care if its yours and don't need it anymore

GreenBean 03-03-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRau (Post 533991)
What if I create a new account and will start to sell only one branded item. At description i will tell that this item I used by myself. Will I have some problems or I can do that? I am not going to open my own store, I just want to sell my own branded item

'Your own branded item?'

When your account is stronger, and provided it is in good standing, you might be able to sell it.

Right from the start, not such a good idea.

:deadhorse:

john456 03-04-2014 12:05 AM

If you try to sell a branded used item on a new account, eBay will ask you to verify who you are via different method (public database, ID, etc.) and also if you truly own the item (receipt, etc.)

It defeats the purpose of stealth...

you want to fly under the radar for a while, build credibility with ebay and then you will have less risk to sell branded items.