Hello - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-19-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Hello

I am new to the community, but definitely not new to ebay or paypal (since 2002 I've been buying and selling).

I am one of the many sellers that is completely fed up with all the new changes in the feedback system "protecting" the buyers and not the sellers.

I am also fed up with having to use paypal and the "freezing" of the account etc.

I'm here to gain as much knowledge as I can, find an alternative way to accept payments other than paypal and learn new things I didn't know.

I've been browsing the forums for the last several days reading a lot of information (I stumbled upon it during a search) and felt I should sign up and give an introduction.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Welcome to the Forum......
You will learn many things that you never even knew that you needed to know.
Old 09-19-2008

Longevity: 91%

Welcome!

You might want to look into obtaining a Merchant Account. Some Merchant Accounts will allow you to accept Paypal payments without even having a Paypal account, yourself.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

I know that searching through all the sections of the forums and all the threads contained in the various sections seems a little daunting. Let me give you a little search tip to make things easier (I think it's easier, anyway). Try using Google to search for more in depth answers to your questions. Using Google to search the aspkin forum allows you to use all the nifty Google parameters like quotation marks, plus and minus signs, and the like.

For instance - Google search (using the site: parameter): site:aspkin.com +Paypal +alternative
If, after you've done further searching, you still have some questions, we'll be happy to help you.