eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Starting new again in stealth: Advice Needed from the Experts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/72615-starting-new-again-stealth-advice-needed-experts.html)

bruenor9 04-17-2014 11:35 PM

Starting new again in stealth: Advice Needed from the Experts

Alright people, I will post my little story. Im honestly just conflicted and not sure what to do.

So I live in the beautiful country in canada. I get a lot of electronics for free, how I get free electronics is another thread. For example in my stock I have right now, 3 iPads one kindle fire HDX and about 7-8 Nest Thermostats. I always get new gadgets. These are legit gadgets by the way. Anyways Im pretty new to Ebay. I am losing a lot of money not having an active ebay account right now. I have purchased a canadian account but, it seems like I will need more then one stealth. Should I buy or buy VBA/VCC and make US stealths?

Im not sure if I should make a bunch of US accounts buy VBA and VCC from sellers here or try to make canadian accounts. Anyone from Canada operate US Accounts? IP isn't usually a problem for I can get that all sorted out. My main concern is just how I should do things. I don't know I just need some advice, I haven't fully figured out Ebay yet. Another problem is a lot of my item are high priced. So yeh please would love your suggestions!

Also I have done tons and tons of learning and reading on the forum, but still conflicted. I know a lot of you are going to tell me I'm high risk etc, which is true as ebay does not like people that sell high priced items. But I'm usually fast with shipping and everything.

I appreciate you guys taking your time to read this and giving me a little bit of insight

MM78 04-18-2014 12:02 AM

re: Starting new again in stealth: Advice Needed from the Experts

You could make 1,000 US Ebay Accounts but the minute you list any of those electronic items they will get the MC999 immediately. In order to list your items your going to need to build any account you have to a certain limit and age. Unfortunately there is no way around this.

bruenor9 04-18-2014 12:04 AM

Yeh I see what you mean, I have small things under 100$ around there I could sell..

The problem is making 1k ebay accounts too man. VCC and VBA expensive and time consuming lol. Everyday I don't have an ebay Im losing like 500-1k$. Its sad man.

MM78 04-18-2014 12:26 AM

You don't have to make 1K worth of account but if you build them slowly then you can get to where you need to be. Every day you aren't making/working "Some" accounts you will lose more money.

bruenor9 04-18-2014 12:30 AM

Problem is building the accounts too. I don't want to buy accounts and they get messed up you know. I hate wasting money lol.

Do you suggest I make USA accounts?

Also should I buy pre made accounts or Buy VBA and VCCs?

GreenBean 04-18-2014 01:43 AM

Any account used incorrectly will get messed up.

Will not matter if you make your own or purchase accounts.

All of us have lost money because of ebay. You do not have that on your own.

You can decide to make a plan that will allow you to work ebay AFTER a non specific time frame and finally make money.

This does not happen overnight nor within 90 days.

Each account differs.

As for picking USA accounts, and then saying the type of items you hope to sell, are you covering yourself for the paypal USA tax requirements>

Do you infact even know of them?

Consider sticking to your own backyard. Your ability to access everything needed to run a growing account is at your finger tips.

If you use ebay com you may not have that ease of use.

:peace:

stanislav 04-18-2014 03:17 AM

" I get a lot of electronics for free"

Do you mean stolen? Who in their right mind would give away their iPad for free?

unkown5454 04-18-2014 03:49 AM

If you don't have receipts, you will need to spread no matter what. Either way, I see major problems here with your "free" high-end items. No one gets i.Pads, etc for free legitimately...

bruenor9 04-18-2014 05:05 AM

Nah, Not Stolen. I get them for the work I do, Someone pays me in AGC so its all profit for me lol. Receipts invoices aren't a problem I always have them.

bruenor9 04-18-2014 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 546268)
Any account used incorrectly will get messed up.

Will not matter if you make your own or purchase accounts.

All of us have lost money because of ebay. You do not have that on your own.

You can decide to make a plan that will allow you to work ebay AFTER a non specific time frame and finally make money.

This does not happen overnight nor within 90 days.

Each account differs.

As for picking USA accounts, and then saying the type of items you hope to sell, are you covering yourself for the paypal USA tax requirements>

Do you infact even know of them?

Consider sticking to your own backyard. Your ability to access everything needed to run a growing account is at your finger tips.

If you use ebay com you may not have that ease of use.

:peace:

Yeh, I don't even know the tax stuff for america. I know it can ask for ssn.

GreenBean 04-18-2014 05:15 AM

You need to read much more than you think you have then.

bruenor9 04-18-2014 10:47 AM

Where else do I read then man, Iv read almost every post in some sub forums for weeks.

But looking at I don't want to deal with the TAX stuff, I will have to make canadian accounts.

And those seem like a pain.

crocus 04-18-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruenor9 (Post 546263)
I hate wasting money lol.

Most people who say this actually mean "I hate spending money, even on a good investment". On that note, I notice you haven't invested in the eBay Stealth guide . . .

bruenor9 04-18-2014 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crocus (Post 546378)
Most people who say this actually mean "I hate spending money, even on a good investment". On that note, I notice you haven't invested in the eBay Stealth guide . . .

One of my friends bought it, so I read it from him. I did carefully read it.

stanislav 04-18-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

So I live in the beautiful country in canada. I get a lot of electronics for free, how I get free electronics is another thread. For example in my stock I have right now, 3 iPads one kindle fire HDX and about 7-8 Nest Thermostats. I always get new gadgets.
Scams and Fraud - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

bruenor9 04-18-2014 01:49 PM

lol, Read below. For the work I do I get paid on amazon gift cards. so I buy electronics.

unkown5454 04-18-2014 03:24 PM

So, who's laund/ering thousands of dollars in AGC to you for your "work"?

And no one mentioned the category limits you will run in to, even with legitimate receipts. You will have no way to get around that without dozens of accounts running if you actually get a frequent amount of App.le products, etc...

bruenor9 04-18-2014 03:36 PM

Hmm, so I need to make a dozen accounts huh.

Country matter?

GreenBean 04-18-2014 05:13 PM

Re: Starting new again in stealth: Advice Needed from the Experts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruenor9 (Post 546345)
Where else do I read then man, Iv read almost every post in some sub forums for weeks.

But looking at I don't want to deal with the TAX stuff, I will have to make canadian accounts.

And those seem like a pain.

Then you have been selective in trying to find out what to do.

Does not work that way.

Proper stealth is not hit & miss.

Proper stealth is not fantasy about selling $600 daily.

Proper stealth is working your guts out so you know more than you thought you knew.

Looking for easy way outs is not advantageous for you.

Here's another surprise.....

If you had read enough you might have noticed I am not a man. Which is no issue. Your mind set is not right at the moment. Try to change it.

:cheer: :canada: :cheer:

bruenor9 04-18-2014 05:21 PM

Oh, My bad.

Im not looking for an easy way out. Im just more or less confused to be honest. Not gonna lie I'm lost. I can't make bank accounts so I want to buy VBA/VCC to make Paypals Ebays. Not sure if I should go USA or not. Tax should not be a problem for me. Im just conflicted. Which is why I'm asking, if you guys are in my shoes, what would you do. As most of you are a lot more experienced.

GreenBean 04-18-2014 06:21 PM

Unless you are bankrupt, very little else precludes obtaining a bank account.

As for the forum saying what to do, that is not our choice.

You are going to operate the account(s).

Pick the path of least resistance. This is the better way to do stealth.

What actual background have you with ebay though?

:spy:

bruenor9 04-18-2014 06:29 PM

Im not bankrupt, but I can't open up a bank account for personal reasons.

And yeh, but looking at it I will need multiple stealth accounts. and I do want to have backups incase **** hits the fan.

My background with ebay isn't much. I was a seller for about a year. 100% positive feedback etc. One day just randomly suspended me. Didn't tell me why, till I contacted the office of the president who wrote me a big 5 paragraphs summarizing i was a risk.