eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC999. Please Help. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/73009-mc999-please-help.html)

wilburhe123 04-29-2014 02:44 AM

MC999. Please Help.

My account received a MC999 Yesterday April 27 and I have no idea what was that about. It is a legit account.
This is the Email content Ebay sent to me
To ensure sellers consistently provide a high level of buyer satisfaction, we monitor the site for listings that are likely to result in eBay Money Back Guarantee cases. When we review these types of listings, we look at criteria such as a listing’s images, the accuracy of the title and description, and other factors that may lead a buyer to be unhappy with their purchase.

Unfortunately, the item mentioned further below met these criteria and has been ended. We took this action to help you avoid a negative buyer experience that could affect your account standing.

While these items are no longer available for buyers to purchase, they can be found in the "Unsold" folder in your My eBay. If your listing was multi-quantity with successful buyers, the item will be in the "Sold" folder instead.

Please review your listings for areas that can be improved. For example, make sure your listings have:
-a clear description
-great photos
-an accurate title

If the issue can't be fixed (item is out of stock, etc.), please don't relist the item.

For more information about best practices for selling, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformat...ces/index.html

Here is the listing we're concerned about:

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

As you guys can see under "Here is the listing we're concerned about:" is blank.

The only thing i can think of that might caused this legit account a MC999 alert is I have an another account that sell vero products and got a MC999 on April 26(a day before).They might linked together.
However, my account that sells vero products got MC999 for counterfeit.
This account got a MC999 because reasons show in the email above, and i have no idea how did i get into that and ebay did not gives me the list that involved in violation.
Should I call Ebay and ask what is going on?
Anyone experienced this situation before? Please help.

ilcarletto 04-29-2014 03:15 AM

Re: MC999. Please Help.

If the 2 accounta are linked for any reason, this is why you got the MC999.
Ebay will probably not give you the specific reason why this has appened.

The accounts are probably already dead forever but calling Ebay is the only chance you have.
Get advice from vets in here on how to deal with it and how to approach the telephone conversation.
Good luck.

Dynasty 04-29-2014 03:25 AM

From what I've gathered MC999 is the completely 110% general code for banning your account. If you've gotten past the call to explain your intentions and you get it anytime after. Your guess is as good as ours. It could be from one single case filed which prompted a manual overview of your account. To blatantly selling junk in the masses and its quite obvious why the account was MC999'd. It's eBays gray area of taking care of business if you will.

wilburhe123 04-29-2014 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynasty (Post 549294)
From what I've gathered MC999 is the completely 110% general code for banning your account. If you've gotten past the call to explain your intentions and you get it anytime after. Your guess is as good as ours. It could be from one single case filed which prompted a manual overview of your account. To blatantly selling junk in the masses and its quite obvious why the account was MC999'd. It's eBays gray area of taking care of business if you will.

Both accounts are still good. I am just afraid my primary account that sell vero products get one more MC999 and get suspended.
Do you think I can call ebay for unlinking those accounts if they say your got MC999 because your linked primary got a MC999 by make up some execuses?

ilcarletto 04-29-2014 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilburhe123 (Post 549306)
Do you think I can call ebay for unlinking those accounts if they say your got MC999 because your linked primary got a MC999 by make up some execuses?

You can't unlink the accounts. If they have been linked you can't undo that.
Get ready to say goodbye to both of them.
Create new stealth accounts and learn how to manage them.

Bunneh 04-29-2014 04:56 AM

Linking is an automated process, and once its done it is done.

You cannot unlink yourself as that information will be there forever!

Even though it does not state in the message what the item was that was removed. It does say that you can find the listing that they ended in the unsold section of your ebay account.

You are allowed to have 2 ebay seller accounts with ebay, providing that they sell different items to eachother.

bjammin 04-29-2014 06:40 AM

I do not think they have linked your accounts. I think they are 2 separate issues that just happened close to each other. On your legit account, I did not see any mention of any length of suspension, so was this a warning? On the legit account, I would call if you are trying to relist the item. If you try to relist without calling and correcting, they will crispy critterize your legit account.

If they happen to tell you that the accounts are linked, then I would deny it all the way. There is no admitting to it and apologizing, if you do, both accounts are gone!

I do not believe it is link because when I got a MC999 for link, it stated that it was link.