eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   If I refund buyer without return, can they still leave negative? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/73281-if-i-refund-buyer-without-return-can-they-still-leave-negative.html)

kockedoff 05-07-2014 12:10 PM

If I refund buyer without return, can they still leave negative?

I sold a set of pens, buyer emailed saying they don't like item and think its phake (its not) .... but it was only $9 so I offered a refund without return...

can buyer still leave me negative ?

I know now buyer cannot leave feedback until they pay, but what happens in case of a full refund?

bjammin 05-07-2014 12:35 PM

Re: If I refund buyer without return, can they still leave negative?

Yes, they can leave negative feedback.

However, I give full refunds without returns on my stealths, unless someone is just really pisses me off. I have never gotten a negative feedback after issuing a full refund. Does your customer seem pissed beyond reason?

Dmshark25 05-07-2014 03:33 PM

Usually if you allow them to keep the item with a full refund they won't leave a negative, unless it was a really bad circumstance

And a lot of times if you act quickly with a refund they will leave a positive

I think with the new system this won't matter , I'm not positive but a redfund now may count as a defect, so it won't matter if u receive a positive or negative

djb2 05-07-2014 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 551357)
Usually if you allow them to keep the item with a full refund they won't leave a negative, unless it was a really bad circumstance

And a lot of times if you act quickly with a refund they will leave a positive

I think with the new system this won't matter , I'm not positive but a redfund now may count as a defect, so it won't matter if u receive a positive or negative

Yes I was going to ask this question! When I have sold items that did not cost me alot if a customer was ever unhappy I would always offer to refund them and let them keep there item and 99% of the time this would work although with these new rules it would count as a defect :(

Do you think it would be ok to ask the customer for there bank details so you could send the refund money direct into there bank instead of going through PayPal? This way they have been refunded but eBay don't realise

kockedoff 05-07-2014 11:26 PM

I sold a pen set bought from staples ... How can that be ⊗⊗⊗⊗... ? But I still gave full refund right away ... Customer already left natural feedback "phake item but got full refund" ... Is this word phake trigger bot to send me MC999?

bjammin 05-07-2014 11:33 PM

What an asshole! No, it want trigger stuff through eBay, but people see that on your account feedback, if they look.

Was this a fancy pen or are we talking about something like BIC or papermate?

I think I would ask him to revise. If he doesn't I would leave a reply to his feedback protecting your own honor!

kockedoff 05-08-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 551437)
What an asshole! No, it want trigger stuff through eBay, but people see that on your account feedback, if they look.

Was this a fancy pen or are we talking about something like BIC or papermate?

I think I would ask him to revise. If he doesn't I would leave a reply to his feedback protecting your own honor!

it was a parker pen set not a very expensive one... I am just worried ebay bot will pick on 'Phake' word.