eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   This is a new twist for me not all dead ... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/73435-new-twist-me-not-all-dead.html)

bluegrass1 05-11-2014 02:31 PM

This is a new twist for me not all dead ...

I been getting accounts where pp is dead but eb is still up and going and other acc that pp is good and eb is dead .

I just been writing these off but I figured they are all burnt anyways so I took one still good eb with a dead pp and just put in a different pp address for payments from another pp that has a dead eb.....hope this makes sense anyways knock on wood but I have had a few of these accounts last over 3 months and still up and going and even if they took it down today

This has been a great fortune for us as some of my eb acc has over 5k fb with a dead pp just wanted to throw that out there I am sure that some accounts are burnt so bad that anything tied to it would be gone fast but accounts that are in pretty good standings all and all may slide for awhile

.Its worth a try I mean instead of just taking a total loss anyone else had luck with this ??:cheer:

exxomscp 05-11-2014 02:33 PM

Re: This is a new twist for me not all dead ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrass1 (Post 552407)
Its worth a try I mean instead of just taking a total loss anyone else had luck with this ??:cheer:

I've done this before and it works temporarily. I would call it pure luck, for the time being.. Until they look into it again. I've even gone as far as to change whatever information available on the eBay end.

MM78 05-11-2014 02:34 PM

It doesn't last for a long time, so be ready for the paypal, EBay or both to go down at any time.

pokerpro 05-11-2014 02:57 PM

Yea, that's great!!...and at least you know you're on borrowed time, so it won't come a shock when they finally put the last nail in the coffin.

Lost in the Supermarket 05-11-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrass1 (Post 552407)
I been getting accounts where pp is dead but eb is still up and going and other acc that pp is good and eb is dead . I just been writing these off but I figured they are all burnt anyways so I took one still good eb with a dead pp and just put in a different pp address for payments from another pp that has a dead eb.....hope this makes sense anyways knock on wood but I have had a few of these accounts last over 3 months and still up and going and even if they took it down today This has been a great fortune for us as some of my eb acc has over 5k fb with a dead pp just wanted to throw that out there I am sure that some accounts are burnt so bad that anything tied to it would be gone fast but accounts that are in pretty good standings all and all may slide for awhile .Its worth a try I mean instead of just taking a total loss anyone else had luck with this ??:cheer:

Same thing happened to me. Just do what I DIDN'T DO........nurture new accounts while milking that good account until it is killed. Which is going to happen sooner or later. You might get lucky and get a new account built up to a high level before losing the old one.

GreenBean 05-11-2014 06:14 PM

If you like poker and dominoes, this can be done.

:cheer:

Hercules 05-11-2014 06:45 PM

It works for short time but I find feedback doesn't matter to the buyers or ebay that much. Except if you are selling expensive items. So trying to remember which PP to go to for returns is a pain plus if someone opens a case.....you get exposed to the wrong PP to the right ebay....sucks.
Better to be selling always on new accts bringing them up constantly to basic feedback levels with good paypals. For me high feedback accts or highly used accts get competitors eyeing you too much anyway.

bluegrass1 05-12-2014 01:33 AM

well yea it is around 2k a week so every month is a blessing I know it is just a matter of time I figured it would never have made it past the first monthly aduit eb does on each account .
I started out balls to the wall because i figured it would only be a few days and just been running hard since.
I know i can start a new account and start selling but certain items that are very good profit are impossible to sell on newer accounts I mean you got to be well established and then its still a risk so in my eyes its well worth the expected
demise just to keep everything running a little longer lol Well I just thought i would share this idea I do have many accounts that are burnt that are not even worth trying to jump start for one last run:peace: