eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   curious selling limits on stealth... what is your max? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/73680-curious-selling-limits-stealth-what-your-max.html)

keepongoing 05-20-2014 12:18 PM

curious selling limits on stealth... what is your max?

so I read all about selling limits and how to get them increased on here.
great stuff and surely works!

my question..... what is your max?

please note if it is biz or personal.

I really want to see just how high someones limits can be

currently on personal at 100 items /5000 on mine

whats your max?

BigCJ 05-20-2014 12:24 PM

Re: curious selling limits on stealth... what is your max?

Unlimited on a business account :ranger:

keepongoing 05-20-2014 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 554464)
Unlimited on a business account :ranger:

didnt think there was unlimited.

couldnt exist actually, you could literally over take ebay in all categories and would get shut down.

do you not have limits posted anywhere then?

interesting

Callidus 05-20-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 554469)

couldnt exist actually, you could literally over take ebay in all categories and would get shut down.

interesting

Of course there is unlimited... takes a long time to build it up but it's definately possible

keepongoing 05-20-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 554472)
Of course there is unlimited... takes a long time to build it up but it's definately possible

is that for personal or biz only? I find that interesting since you could monopolize the crap out of ebay

rsot 05-20-2014 12:39 PM

Mix of low limits and high limits - all about building up the backups

Artann 05-20-2014 01:01 PM

i've got a few that I handle that have no limits at all. They are ll business accounts.

BigCJ 05-20-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 554469)

interesting

It exists. And it took me quite a while to get there.
I sell a mixture of high and low priced items. But I also treat ebay and my customers as well as the reps like they were gods of the stars. :spy:

rsot 05-20-2014 02:04 PM

True - limits always exist...some just happen to be high up.

@OP, you will see the trend of having multiple accounts going in case 1 goes down

bjammin 05-20-2014 09:12 PM

i have several accounts at 100/5000 & a couple at 150/9000. Mix of personal and business

yankee 05-20-2014 09:24 PM

Lots of sellers have limits in the millions. A stealth account with an EIN is just as strong as an original account on an SS or stronger. The sky is the limit. With that being said, multiple accounts is far less risky and a whole lot less stressful in my opinion.

stevenbj 05-21-2014 04:02 AM

Everything has a limit. However the more established your account is the more you can list. Even though they say its unlimited you take the piss and see what happens. Anything upwards from 5000 is good enough for most people.
Dont push it too far you will get shut down.

just_smile 05-21-2014 05:05 AM

All accounts have limits except perhaps for the big oulets.

The account managers can see them even if you can't.

Ebayorbust 05-21-2014 05:11 AM

I have accounts that were set up before the introduction of selling limits. They are about 5 years old.

None of them have any visible selling limits in place.

I won't get into the argument with regards to "all accounts have limits etc" but I have listed at any given time between 10000 and 15000 units (about 400 BIN listings)

yankee 05-21-2014 07:09 AM

In the past my limitless accounts gave me the most problems when I had more than one million available to purchase and exceeded $100,000 in monthly sales. Those accounts get extreme scrutiny and things such as DSR and feedback are irrelevant.

Today any account selling more than $15-20K a month seems to have very similar scrutiny for different reasons. Spread sales and issues refunds, take returns as needed. No news is good new in today's market places. Any reason to cut a seller is a good reason.

keepongoing 05-21-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 554706)
In the past my limitless accounts gave me the most problems when I had more than one million available to purchase and exceeded $100,000 in monthly sales. Those accounts get extreme scrutiny and things such as DSR and feedback are irrelevant.

Today any account selling more than $15-20K a month seems to have very similar scrutiny for different reasons. Spread sales and issues refunds, take returns as needed. No news is good new in today's market places. Any reason to cut a seller is a good reason.

well said yankee, and solid advice. thanks guys for chiming in.

a million items thats just insane. I love the matrix you must have had when people cross searched and ran into your items.

I was just thinking of trying to sell to the max every month on a 100/5000 and wonder what the next increase will be.

not that I really need one but I have a lot of BINs out there and alot of it sits since it is slow selling stuff. and BINs can add up in a hurry

yankee 05-21-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 554740)
well said yankee, and solid advice. thanks guys for chiming in.

a million items thats just insane. I love the matrix you must have had when people cross searched and ran into your items.

I was just thinking of trying to sell to the max every month on a 100/5000 and wonder what the next increase will be.

not that I really need one but I have a lot of BINs out there and alot of it sits since it is slow selling stuff. and BINs can add up in a hurry

One million in available $$$$ not items. That may have been less than 1000 items listed with a mix of high/medium and low dollar items.

BigCJ 05-21-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 554652)
I have accounts that were set up before the introduction of selling limits. They are about 5 years old.

None of them have any visible selling limits in place.

I won't get into the argument with regards to "all accounts have limits etc" but I have listed at any given time between 10000 and 15000 units (about 400 BIN listings)

^^ That amazing post right there says it all.

phillip929 05-21-2014 07:33 PM

just curious, but where can you view your limits?

pokerpro 05-21-2014 08:24 PM

Go to my ebay, selling and it's right there , first thing you see.

Omgoozle 05-23-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 554706)

Oh my god, those numbers.....

Geegee83 07-25-2014 03:57 AM

My main account has no visible limits, although it's been noticed by a few on eBay that there may be hidden limits, maybe a little like the velocity thing Amazon do.

I currently have around 1000 listings, each listing has around 25,000 available items on in the many variations possible.

Stealths are;

80 / £2700
80 / £2700
25 / £750
0 / £0

But I'm quite new to stealth and going slowly because 1) I purchased the accounts and don't have money to burn, and 2) I have my main account still and okay for now I guess.

My feedback on main account is 99.9% and Defect rate 0.70%, so I look after it and am nice to awful eBayers scamming me even if it kills me!