eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   how long can your stealth account last? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/73682-how-long-can-your-stealth-account-last.html)

kkkng 05-20-2014 01:12 PM

how long can your stealth account last?

Hi everyone. im new here, and new to ebay stealth. im wondering how long can you guys run a stealth account on ebay as you do every steps correctly? and can you share how much can you have monthly or yearly, with how many accounts?:lol:

BigCJ 05-20-2014 01:16 PM

Re: how long can your stealth account last?

Forever if you play your cards right.

ilcarletto 05-20-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkkng (Post 554482)
can you share how much can you have monthly or yearly, with how many accounts?:lol:

I really do not understand what's the point and why is so important.

kkkng 05-20-2014 07:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to estimate the monthly income or yearly

pokerpro 05-20-2014 08:46 PM

How are you going to do that, not knowing how many auctions are listed and the value of items?? If you can do that, use your talent at the horse track! lol

bjammin 05-20-2014 09:00 PM

Pick a number from 1 to infinity. And it has a lot to do with how you handle your account, but then again it could just get pulled out of a hat for a manual review. I created my first stealth about a year ago. Over 300 FB, 100% positive, no issues at all.

stevenbj 05-21-2014 04:16 AM

How long is a piece of string? If you run your accounts well they will last, however any account can be pulled up for a review and it could get shut down.
Everything that has a begining must have an end. Enjoy it whilst it last. Do not worry about when it will get shut down, build more stealth, so when one gets shut down you have plenty still running.

rsot 05-21-2014 05:34 AM

Accounts can last ages if OPERATED well after creation.

GreenBean 05-21-2014 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkkng (Post 554568)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to estimate the monthly income or yearly

Only you know your own business plan.

None of that is our business.

Avoid being swayed by questions asking you how much you expect to sell etc.

You should have an idea of what type of selling you want to do.

Using the forum & ebay stealth, you can empower yourself.

Good Luck

jeffweico 05-21-2014 06:40 AM

I have had accounts that have lasted for more than 4 years now. But I sell mostly low risk items that don't draw any scrutiny. I also stay on top of any customer issues and I don't mind issuing the occasional refund.

If you ship quickly, act in a professional manner and don't rack up customer complaints, a stealth account can last indefinitely.

On the other hand, if you plan to sell counterfeits, behave like a teenager and fight any return requests to your last breath, then you can expect to go through dozens of accounts each year.

It all depends on how you handle them.

Estimating sales can be tricky until you have a track record of selling specific items. Sales can vary for all kinds of reasons, from your competition, to the season of the year, to the economy and several other factors. So it is not easy.