eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Even tho I have the best price on ebay for ipod charging cable listing is not shown (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/74282-even-tho-i-have-best-price-ebay-ipod-charging-cable-listing-not-shown.html)

Athletichunta 06-09-2014 07:42 PM

Even tho I have the best price on ebay for ipod charging cable listing is not shown

I'm selling them at a loss for $1 free shipping as USA. When I try to search *** ****** cable USA. Nothing comes up. Only more expensive cables come up even tho I didn't chose best match.

Kristy 06-09-2014 08:16 PM

Re: Even tho I have the best price on ebay for ipod charging cable listing isnt showi

Ebay has slapped your account with the high risk seller logo of death

You listing will be so hidden. It wont even worth your time.

Remedy
Get as much feedback as you can by going into a less popular category
and you will be fine.

rsot 06-09-2014 08:21 PM

Re: Even tho I have the best price on ebay for ipod charging cable listing isnt showi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athletichunta (Post 558889)
I'm selling them at a loss for $1 free shipping as USA. When I try to search *** ****** cable USA. Nothing comes up. Only more expensive cables come up even tho I didn't chose best match.

And what's your question? Just seems like a statement that you can't compete....might consider selling something else done

Athletichunta 06-09-2014 10:28 PM

Thats not forball listings tho right?. I have sold hundreads of phones and did actually notice my account had somewhat slow sales

copley1 06-10-2014 08:45 AM

Re: Even tho I have the best price on ebay for ipod charging cable listing is not sho

If you are listing on a new account or any account for that matter items can take up to 24 hours to be shown on eBay search.

You can see if your listing is active by simply pumping in the ebay listing number into search.

If it is a new account, then if you dont get a mc999 within a few hours you will normally be fine.

GreenBean 06-11-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 558895)
And what's your question? Just seems like a statement that you can't compete....might consider selling something else done

You are starting to make an annoying habit of critising what others post.

When you make all your posts sound correct, pick faults then.

You even made an error in this post.

Ideally the last sentenc could have read

might consider selling something else. Done

:shhh:

GreenBean 06-11-2014 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athletichunta (Post 558914)
Thats not forball listings tho right?. I have sold hundreads of phones and did actually notice my account had somewhat slow sales

Is this the account that has had some issues?

I'm on my ipad & searching is a tad tricky.

If your DSRs are lowered etc, then your standing drops.

Might this be part of your problem?

:peace:

vogeltron 06-11-2014 04:48 AM

Re: Even tho I have the best price on ebay for ipod charging cable listing is not sho

This is what happens with "High Risk" items. On accounts that don't have a long running history and a history of selling similar items in the category.