eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Paypal restores access to my account Ebay doesnt..WTH!? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/7517-paypal-restores-access-my-account-ebay-doesnt-wth.html)

divine422 10-09-2008 10:10 AM

Paypal restores access to my account Ebay doesnt..WTH!?

Ok...so finally got my account access restored. Cleared out the moneys in there so im happy about that. I got onto my ebay account but it still tells me to resolve all issues with paypal go to the resolution center..blah blah blah. So i contacted Live Help. They said it seems paypal hasnt forwarded this information to them. She asked...are you sure your account access has been restored. No, because Im an idiot and cant tell when my paypal account is not limited. Of course it is, i just spoke with paypal this morning. Shes like did you contact Trust and Safety. Wth? Since when do you have to contact trust and safety when PAYPAL limits your account, even after they have restored it. I seriously almost blew a fuse and now i know why ebay doesnt have phone service because i really dont know if i would have been able to control my tongue but i can control my fingers.

Customer****
Ebay is unbelievable seriously.
11:08:59 AM AgentAnthony H.
I can see why you are upset about our Trust & Safety team's workflow. I do agree that the process would take at least couple of days to complete. I'll forward your comments to the proper team.

11:09:23 AM AgentAnthony H.
The team will consider your comments seriously. I wish we will update the workflow for our Trust & Safety team in the near future.

11:09:28 AM Customer******
What i dont understand is why do you i have to contact them to reinstate my account if it was never suspended?? This procedure its for persons with suspended accounts isnt it??

11:10:21 AM AgentAnthony H.
That's correct. What happened is our Trust & Safety team received the information from PayPal about your issue with PayPal. This is why our Trust & Safety team also placed the restriction on your eBay account.

11:10:46 AM AgentAnthony H.
In order update the information to our Trust & Safety team, please contact them by email.

11:11:31 AM AgentAnthony H.
After our Trust & Safety team received your information, they will reconfirm the issue with PayPal. Once they found out you have solved all the issue with PayPal, they will reinstate your eBay account.

11:12:44 AM Customer *****
I didnt send them the info to say my paypal account is limited so i dont see why i have to send them the info to remove it. If paypal send them this info then shouldnt paypal follow up on its current status??

11:13:31 AM AgentAnthony H.
That's a great suggestion. I will also forward this idea with your comment to the proper team.

11:14:06 AM AgentAnthony H.
At this moment, I can only provide you the steps on our current workflow. I'm sorry about that.

When he said "Thats a great suggestion". I seriously wanted to slap him in the face. Thats what they always did. Now im expecting them to email me some bogus crap. And to think i was just going to pay ebay fees.

philly387 10-09-2008 10:28 AM

Soon ebay is going to start having 14-15 year olds work in the live chat department and pay them below minimum wage...and more than likely the 14 and 15 year olds will be smarter than the ones working live chat now!!!

divine422 10-09-2008 11:22 AM

Follow Up: I called Paypal, told them what the idiot at live chat told me. He said that is definitely incorrect. He put me on hold said he would have his supervisor contact them about this. By the time i hung up my ebay account was back up. So screw you ebay and im still not paying those fees.

philly387 10-09-2008 11:44 AM

haha, glad it got taken care of! It seems like PayPal has more control over ebay than ebay does!

yaw1800 12-22-2008 11:19 PM

currently experiencing this problem. Paypal / eBay limited Saturday
Sunday morning = paypal restored, ebay still limited > says contact paypal
Live help on ebay i believe is no longer available (anyone else notice this?)
sent about 3 messages to ebay, still awaiting response
will call paypal in the morning and try the method above
They've totally ruined all my plans for boosting prices for "last chance get b4 xmas auctions"