eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Paypal frozen, ebay acct ok--Do I need to go stealth to protect newer Paypal acct? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/75460-paypal-frozen-ebay-acct-ok-do-i-need-go-stealth-protect-newer-paypal-acct.html)

gumdrops 07-19-2014 12:35 PM

Paypal frozen, ebay acct ok--Do I need to go stealth to protect newer Paypal acct?

I want to start selling on ebay again (after many years), but I don't want to jeopardize my current Premier Paypal account because of work that only pays that way. I think it's fine.....??

I had an old business Paypal acct frozen (2+ years ago) and just unlinked that acct from my ebay account the other day. I haven't used ebay since the old Paypal was frozen, but it's still open, no warnings--I guess it's fine??

Should I:

Use current ebay acct with Skrill/Propay?

Open a new ebay acct and link it to Skrill/Propay?

Open a stealth ebay account?

Problem is, I know ebay can link people to their other ebay accounts via ip/whatever. My name is *very* unique, and I just foolishly updated my current address/bank/credit card/everything to my current ebay account instead of leaving the old info.

My primary concern is making sure that my current Paypal acct is not disturbed in any way--and I don't want ebay to link me to the frozen Paypal, and then Paypal freezes my current account.

Reading all this back, I see how paranoid I sound, but I need to keep my newer/current Paypal acct.

Please, any advice? Thank you for reading.

joe bardy 07-20-2014 05:29 PM

Re: Paypal frozen, ebay acct ok--Do I need to go stealth to protect newer Paypal acct

if you are asking, can you un.link your paypal and add it to a new ebay that used the same paypal as your old ebay, then the answer is no,

SaiJin 07-21-2014 11:58 AM

Re: Paypal frozen, ebay acct ok--Do I need to go stealth to protect newer Paypal acct

This is what I suggest:

1. Try your method and see if eBay can be used with other payment method even though the paypal is limited. The paypal is useless.

2. WHile you do the above, grab the stealth guide and create a new eBay and Paypal now and start building them.

This will cover your bases and you can freely experiment with the 1st ebay account and see if it'll get suspended due to the limited paypal. THey usually do though

yusef404 07-21-2014 01:54 PM

Would be better to start fresh with a new eBay and PayPal combo

gumdrops 07-31-2014 09:06 AM

Thanks guys. I'm gonna try to use Skrill and work on getting the Stealth guide and doing all new paypal and ebay accts.

mattmayes 07-31-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe bardy (Post 568898)
if you are asking, can you un.link your paypal and add it to a new ebay that used the same paypal as your old ebay, then the answer is no,

People have been lead to believe this for years and they are wrong trust me. I do this often so yes you can add a new Paypal just make sure its on a new user id on your computer so your starting fresh with no cookies or history.

rsot 07-31-2014 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumdrops (Post 572604)
Thanks guys. I'm gonna try to use Skrill and work on getting the Stealth guide and doing all new paypal and ebay accts.

Good choice - Skrill works but a lot of ppl are still partial to using Paypal