Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-30-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

I have a TRS account and due to many opened cases.
Ebay has bring my limit down to 0/0 but my dashboard is 4 for USA and 3.4 for Global. Does that mean im ready to be suspended from selling?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-31-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Fair chance, yes.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,120
Thanks: 4,668
Thanked 7,189 Times in 6,553 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Welcome to the forums - rough news ...might want to consider communicating with eB on this but it's looking bad. Time to get stealth account backups going
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backtobasic View Post
I have a TRS account and due to many opened cases.
Ebay has bring my limit down to 0/0 but my dashboard is 4 for USA and 3.4 for Global. Does that mean im ready to be suspended from selling?
If you have listings that they are still up, let them sell. Wait till all listings are finished and u received the funds

Lot of times listings will still be up, even scheduled listings will post at there time even after the 0/0, and everything will be good

But once you call in than all the listings are taken down and your suspended

So in my experience, if listings are still up, than let it ride out make the sales while you can and than call in and find out , lot of times they linked you to suspended accounts, but there are other reasons I'm sure
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
Backtobasic (08-04-2014), GreenBean (07-31-2014), mattmayes (07-31-2014)
  #5  
Old 07-31-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 52
Thanks: 21
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

If you start to sell an item it will let you go through til the end of the listing page and then it will give you the 0/0 page stating you have reached your selling limits. 9 times out of 10 they are no able to verify you in there LEXIS NEXXUS system therefor they need you to call them to verify your personal information. This is based on my past experience.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawe321 View Post
If you start to sell an item it will let you go through til the end of the listing page and then it will give you the 0/0 page stating you have reached your selling limits. 9 times out of 10 they are no able to verify you in there LEXIS NEXXUS system therefor they need you to call them to verify your personal information. This is based on my past experience.
That is something different, the OP has a TRS account , so that account is well beyond the verification process on a newer account with no sales history
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-02-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,297
Thanks: 66
Thanked 86 Times in 78 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

I had an account that I forgot about and sold a few christmas items while it was idle. I received a few item not received cases and after a month it took me to 0/0 limits but there was no other noticed saying I was suspeded....

After a few months I decided to log back in and to my surpise I was raised to 1/50$!

I build it up slowly again. Its much better doing that and having an account with feedback and not having to lose a bank account etc.

So I would give it a few months and they will raise you limits again slowly....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to user3657 For This Useful Post:
Backtobasic (08-04-2014)
  #8  
Old 08-02-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,297
Thanks: 66
Thanked 86 Times in 78 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
If you have listings that they are still up, let them sell. Wait till all listings are finished and u received the funds

Lot of times listings will still be up, even scheduled listings will post at there time even after the 0/0, and everything will be good

But once you call in than all the listings are taken down and your suspended

So in my experience, if listings are still up, than let it ride out make the sales while you can and than call in and find out , lot of times they linked you to suspended accounts, but there are other reasons I'm sure
This is actually what I did. I let the account sit and even when I was at 0/0 I still had my old listings. I just could not relist anything.

You are 0/0 because of all the opened cases. I think it is 3 months and they dont count anymore they will raise you to 1/50$.

I would also try to collect as many feedbacks as you can from old sales as that could help.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to user3657 For This Useful Post:
Backtobasic (08-04-2014)
  #9  
Old 08-04-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
This is actually what I did. I let the account sit and even when I was at 0/0 I still had my old listings. I just could not relist anything.

You are 0/0 because of all the opened cases. I think it is 3 months and they dont count anymore they will raise you to 1/50$.

I would also try to collect as many feedbacks as you can from old sales as that could help.
Thank you for your help, how long did you take to raise from 1/$50 to your normal limits?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-05-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 106
Thanks: 106
Thanked 158 Times in 88 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (17)
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

tip - buy the book

many many many useful things to learn. We can't go through them all in a single post
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-05-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,120
Thanks: 4,668
Thanked 7,189 Times in 6,553 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backtobasic View Post
Thank you for your help, how long did you take to raise from 1/$50 to your normal limits?
It's really dependent on an account-by-account basis - good customer service and selling to the account limits helps
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-05-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Does 0/0 selling limit mean you are suspended from selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backtobasic View Post
Thank you for your help, how long did you take to raise from 1/$50 to your normal limits?
Depends on what is done with the account.

Bit hard to say.

Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling Limit was Increased - Selling privileges restricted. Controversial? galigusso eBay Discussion! 10 07-20-2013 12:48 AM
How to lift item selling limit for ebay.in users (selling on ebay.com). simplyjo eBay Discussion! 0 01-03-2013 11:32 AM
$1000 selling limit vs. $5000 selling limits lasvegas eBay Discussion! 15 11-12-2011 02:42 AM
7day Selling limit, Asked for docs but NOT suspended Gman91189 eBay Discussion! 1 10-05-2011 05:41 PM
Selling limit suspended? Who knows that? rayxiaoyu eBay Suspensions 10 08-14-2010 02:05 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts