eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   alternate to po box (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/76426-alternate-po-box.html)

nakamuru 08-15-2014 03:26 PM

alternate to po box

I am gonna create other stealth accounts to test the waters and would like to try other methods other then po box. Even the i can omit the po box and just put the address. it seems the address will show up as post office anyways. Seems usps works closely with usps so maybe all there addresses branches are in there system to check easily (like bots or something). If i remember correctly ebay will ask for your home address as well so putting po box address there will easily be a red flag. So since family member address I've already going to try, is there any other method?

Gladiator 08-15-2014 03:28 PM

Re: alternate to po box

I've used PO Box and UPS Box addresses on Paypal and eBay without problems. Are you typing in PO Box or are you putting the street address with your box number?

BlackLion 08-15-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 578310)
I've used PO Box and UPS Box addresses on Paypal and eBay without problems. Are you typing in PO Box or are you putting the street address with your box number?

PO Boxes don't give street addresses, only UPS.

Gladiator 08-15-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLion (Post 578312)
PO Boxes don't give street addresses, only UPS.

Using the USPS stores real address and giving a # has worked before.

BlackLion 08-15-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 578313)
Using the USPS stores real address and giving a # has worked before.

Interesting, but I would still consider that method risky. As long as it works for you, it's all that matters.

pr0wake 08-15-2014 03:39 PM

that or use an apartment complex office address.

I personally use stamps.com for all my shipping needs

but when I was using ebay shipping, I made sure my addresses were local leasing office addresses where I could pick anything that was returned if necessary. Worked well

nakamuru 08-15-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 578317)
that or use an apartment complex office address.

I personally use stamps.com for all my shipping needs

but when I was using ebay shipping, I made sure my addresses were local leasing office addresses where I could pick anything that was returned if necessary. Worked well

interesting.. how did using a apartment complex office address work? you just put the address when registrating ebay and once a month do you just go to that office and ask if anything in your name showed up by accident?

does the office see any suspicion if your coming on a monthly basis for returns? Like if they might ask you were you live that the packages keep coming back to us? But I see that you put the office return address on stamps.com already so guess not trying to hide anything.

GreenBean 08-15-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 578308)
Seems usps works closely with usps so maybe all there addresses branches are in there system to check easily (like bots or something). #

How did you manage to reach that conclusion?

If USPS is USPS then of course it would work closely with itself.

What are you going to eat for dinner?

Make a new thread for that eh .

Truly, are you going back to ALL the threads you have made to read all the replies?

You are duplicating everything. Be careful or you might miss valid answers.

:peace:

pr0wake 08-15-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 578346)
interesting.. how did using a apartment complex office address work? you just put the address when registrating ebay and once a month do you just go to that office and ask if anything in your name showed up by accident?

does the office see any suspicion if your coming on a monthly basis for returns? Like if they might ask you were you live that the packages keep coming back to us? But I see that you put the office return address on stamps.com already so guess not trying to hide anything.

I used apartment leasing offices because they are usually overly busy and don't have time to go through packages left.

obviously I would try to avoid this by messaging the customer of my REAL return address before they would jump the gun

on stamps.com I use my REAL address. not apartment complex.

rsot 08-16-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 578364)
I used apartment leasing offices because they are usually overly busy and don't have time to go through packages left.

ffs thanks prowakeskater...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vLBB3v7qJt.../s1600/252.JPG

:FF:

nakamuru 08-16-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 578364)

obviously I would try to avoid this by messaging the customer of my REAL return address before they would jump the gun

on stamps.com I use my REAL address. not apartment complex.

I use stamps.com to and real address because if it gets misdelivered or customer rejects it they send it back to me.. Problem is when someone opens a case on paypal , wants a tracking number or ebay/etsy wants tracking... will the return address show up?

Stamps.com software shows both addresses but when i check the tracking at usps.com it shows only city and zip to city and zip.. (obviously for privacy).. But not sure if its in closed sections like ebay where you have to login to get the information....

So if it shows just zip and city on tracking , then having packages return back to your home address isn't too much of a problem right? But your just going more stealth by using the office apt