Cannot change item location?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-06-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (1)
Default Cannot change item location??

Hey guys,

Ive spent a few hours trying to solve this, read the forums, browsed the net, no answers on this yet.

Im currently in China, and running a stealth US Ebay account. When i list my item, the only option when list item location is to provide a US postal code. I want to properly list my item location as "city" China, but there doesnt seem to be an option for that.

I can see that i can go to my account setting and change shipping address, but can i just change the item of this single item instead?

This is the first item i will be listing, so i dont want to screw it up.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-06-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,074 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

I think you can just delete whatever info is in the zip and city box, and where it says USA just delete that and put china and save

It than should say china where item location is, just make sure the zip code and city box is cleared
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,629
Thanks: 4,753
Thanked 7,343 Times in 6,694 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 View Post
Hey guys,

Ive spent a few hours trying to solve this, read the forums, browsed the net, no answers on this yet.

Im currently in China, and running a stealth US Ebay account. When i list my item, the only option when list item location is to provide a US postal code. I want to properly list my item location as "city" China, but there doesnt seem to be an option for that.

I can see that i can go to my account setting and change shipping address, but can i just change the item of this single item instead?

This is the first item i will be listing, so i dont want to screw it up.

Thanks
When you make your auction listing...there are advanced features where you can change item location.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

cool, thanks rsot for clearing that up. Found it.

Dont think i can change this item listing though, so im just gonna write in big bold letters that its coming from china.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2014
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,955
Thanks: 668
Thanked 1,080 Times in 820 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (26)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 View Post
cool, thanks rsot for clearing that up. Found it.

Dont think i can change this item listing though, so im just gonna write in big bold letters that its coming from china.
Its need the bottom of the listing when you create it?
__________________
*FOR SALE* AGED UK ACCOUNTS WITH SELLING FEEDBACK
BUY 3 AND GET ONE FREE HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS ENTER MY STORE HERE
GET A DEDICATED IP ADDRESS FOR EBAY & AMAZON HERE
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-06-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,074 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

Yep towards the bottom of the first page it says "item location" just clear out all the boxes, clear zip, clear city and in country type china and hit save
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-07-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 989
Thanked 348 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

Here in UK long before was suspended when clicking sell an item sometimes would be taken to a USA listing page which was always a pain because it wanted the wrong sort of info appropriate for USA but not for here, getting of that page and back onto uk listing page didn't always work either, so would have to go ahead only to be to told didn't have ok to list on international sites 'cos not enough feedback ratings, was selling own pastel art at the time but very low amounts and it always sold to USA/Canada but elsewhere not through Ebay, although all the payments for those went through Paypal of course, once posted piece of pastel art on Facebook, got commissions back from again all USA/Canada, none of whom paid! So gave up on that one very quick!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-07-2014
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,955
Thanks: 668
Thanked 1,080 Times in 820 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (26)
Default Re: Cannot change item location??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Here in UK long before was suspended when clicking sell an item sometimes would be taken to a USA listing page which was always a pain because it wanted the wrong sort of info appropriate for USA but not for here, getting of that page and back onto uk listing page didn't always work either, so would have to go ahead only to be to told didn't have ok to list on international sites 'cos not enough feedback ratings, was selling own pastel art at the time but very low amounts and it always sold to USA/Canada but elsewhere not through Ebay, although all the payments for those went through Paypal of course, once posted piece of pastel art on Facebook, got commissions back from again all USA/Canada, none of whom paid! So gave up on that one very quick!
You need a 3 month old account + 10 seller ratings to be able to sell worldwide.
__________________
*FOR SALE* AGED UK ACCOUNTS WITH SELLING FEEDBACK
BUY 3 AND GET ONE FREE HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS ENTER MY STORE HERE
GET A DEDICATED IP ADDRESS FOR EBAY & AMAZON HERE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (09-08-2014)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Changed IP, Should my location change too? EbayWho IP Address 3 08-12-2013 09:42 PM
Item Location testdog Subscriber Discussions 4 01-11-2013 05:57 PM
Item location ! lil.liz eBay Discussion! 6 11-18-2011 04:45 AM
What if you change the item location? durdajan eBay Discussion! 1 10-14-2011 02:55 PM
item location teamjellybean eBay Discussion! 0 09-16-2011 07:14 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts