eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Items to sell for fast feedback (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/77690-items-sell-fast-feedback.html)

Farquaad 09-23-2014 09:47 PM

Items to sell for fast feedback

As of right now, I just started selling OPI and Essie nail polish. Will this be good to sell until I'm out of my 21 days funds hold jail? Also please recommend some more items I could sell to build fast seller feedback. Thank you!

BigCJ 09-23-2014 11:15 PM

Re: Items to sell for fast feedback

Not a good Idea.
High risk and on the market for counter.fiets :violin:

plumsake2 09-23-2014 11:36 PM

Surely you have some items around your house you don't want? Or try to find some things at a dollar store. Just be careful of risky items since your account is still new.

I have a countless amount of trading cards from various card games that I like to use. That works well for me since I was an avid collector of those things many years ago and I still have a countless amount of them just laying around. Check around your house first, for old things you don't want but you can sell.

pokerpro 09-23-2014 11:53 PM

Go to Hobby Lobby, buy some of their new repro signs and list them BIN for what you paid, or slightly less.....they'll sell.

xShevaa7x 09-24-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumsake2 (Post 590718)
Surely you have some items around your house you don't want? Or try to find some things at a dollar store. Just be careful of risky items since your account is still new.

I have a countless amount of trading cards from various card games that I like to use. That works well for me since I was an avid collector of those things many years ago and I still have a countless amount of them just laying around. Check around your house first, for old things you don't want but you can sell.

Me too. Or you can even buy them from booster packs and then resell. You make no profit, but that category has no limits only your account limits, so you can sell as much as you want and fast.

My preferred category has a limit of 5 for new accounts, so I sell to the 5 limit the second month and then do a few cards or booster packs to boost me up a bit more. I did this the first time and got lucky with insane limit increases, so far my accounts are 2 months old and no increase from 25, so hopefully I can get increased to 100 by the 90 day first sale mark.

You can either open the packs for fun, and if you have knowledge of the game, resell certain cards, but it's possible to buy a booster box, then auction off/buy it now the packs and break even at least. It's basically impossible to get any bad feedback too. Ship fast and you're get great feedback.

just_smile 09-24-2014 03:08 AM

One succesfull method is $ store items

Sell your old items from around your house.

sell 'hot' items for a small loss or break even. If you are struggling to find items to sell I can only.suggest more research. It is hard and time consuming but everyone who sells online has been through it at some point.

I personally would not tell you exactly what i've sold to gain feedback. As it just encourages competition and would make it harder for me next time.

rsot 09-24-2014 04:09 AM

Low hobby items...household items...dollar shop goods...few examples

Farquaad 09-24-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpro (Post 590724)
Go to Hobby Lobby, buy some of their new repro signs and list them BIN for what you paid, or slightly less.....they'll sell.

I've never heard of this. Can you link me to the product on their website please? I tried Google... No luck

RetroRedneck 09-24-2014 07:28 AM

You can also buy bulk job lots off ebay, then sell individually. You may even turn a profit! An ideal way to build fb.

RosieTosie 09-24-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroRedneck (Post 590830)
You can also buy bulk job lots off ebay, then sell individually. You may even turn a profit! An ideal way to build fb.

Just been looking at some bulk lots from UK suppliers with full addresses that could be visited if we ventured down south at this time of year, lots of great feedback too and very well established having been around for years.

Play 09-24-2014 01:35 PM

Just putting it out there, despite it being high risk, I have on multiple occasions, on multiple accounts sold items from the offset, items at about 99p to £10, and now have around 600 positive ratings, high selling allowances.

But obviously dont sell illegitimate goods.

secret storm 09-24-2014 10:25 PM

I have always wanted a thread where people post items that you can sell for fast feedback.

Im going to say ball cards and comics if you ship them fast people always seem to leave you good feedback.

Its also good to go to the dollar store and see what they have and research it.

Lets keep this thread going! What else is good to sell on ebay to get fast feedback?

MM78 09-24-2014 11:36 PM

I've gone to several big stores and bought off their 50% off, 75% off racks and resold on ebay for profit and feedback.

Play 09-25-2014 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 591164)
I've gone to several big stores and bought off their 50% off, 75% off racks and resold on ebay for profit and feedback.

Could be your ebay business plan :P

rsot 09-25-2014 04:20 AM

Also another approach - if you have time - is to make some crafts of your own...can be sh*tty even

secret storm 09-26-2014 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 591164)

What were the big stores? Will you please name them?

Play 09-26-2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 591769)
What were the big stores? Will you please name them?

Im sure he meant places like walmart...