eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can ebay link these accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/77996-can-ebay-link-these-accounts.html)

tf2134 10-01-2014 12:13 PM

Can ebay link these accounts?

Hi guys just looking to know if any of you could clarify this for me. I have a legit ebay account with an allowance of 150 items. I hit this in about a week at most and have to spend the next 3 weeks of the month waiting on it resetting. I dont want to contact ebay and request an increase id rather just let the account do so with age. What im wondering is would it be possible to have say a sister who lives in the same household set up an account and sell on this? Or would ebay link the account with the same address? My own account has 100% feedback and items are 100% genuine.

Thanking you guys in advance for any feedback! Also i must add if i was to do this id be using an android phone thats never been used with any ebay accounts.

JamesNorth101 10-01-2014 04:41 PM

Re: Can ebay link these accounts?

It would link with your account if you used the same address and same IP.

That does not always mean that the account will get shut down, but if one goes generally the other will also go.

tf2134 10-02-2014 02:02 AM

Thanks for the reply i really appreciate it. If i was to use a mobile and just stick to Its internet rather than the wifi would this help at all?

rsot 10-02-2014 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tf2134 (Post 593831)
Thanks for the reply i really appreciate it. If i was to use a mobile and just stick to Its internet rather than the wifi would this help at all?

Along with other steps of stealth, this would work

just_smile 10-02-2014 02:59 AM

But if you share an address, and use it for both accounts, thats an instant link.

tf2134 10-02-2014 03:17 AM

Thanks guys! I was Just going to use the phone for the new account and only that, and also not connect to the home wifi at all to avoid detection that way

Play 10-02-2014 09:44 AM

The best way to think of it is, is the information on both accounts unique or the same? The principal of stealth is to make sure everything is unique. If anything is the same, then its a link. So try to keep everything unique, its really not as hard as it sounds.

tf2134 10-02-2014 09:54 AM

Play the only thing that would be the same would be the address? Everything else will be different. 1 will be used with the home wifi while the other a pay as you go mobile. At times the items may be similar but this wont always be the case

Play 10-02-2014 10:02 AM

@tf2134 and thats where your stealth account will crumble... because the fundamental principal of stealth (uniqueness) has been compromised.

For a strong stealth account - dont have two under same address, big no. Secondly, selling similar/same items, again a big no. So it wont work out im afraid, you need to change your strategy, make a new stealth account from the start and read the guide in detail. If one of your accounts goes now, the other will go a little while later. But dont worry, you seem new to this and practice will perfect your strategy. But dont miss out on reading the in depth stealth guide.

tf2134 10-02-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 593964)
@tf2134 and thats where your stealth account will crumble... because the fundamental principal of stealth (uniqueness) has been compromised.

For a strong stealth account - dont have two under same address, big no. Secondly, selling similar/same items, again a big no. So it wont work out im afraid, you need to change your strategy, make a new stealth account from the start and read the guide in detail. If one of your accounts goes now, the other will go a little while later. But dont worry, you seem new to this and practice will perfect your strategy. But dont miss out on reading the in depth stealth guide.

Thanks mate you have been a great help im hoping everyones the same on here. Have messaged aspkin already, gonna get the guide and get it well read. No more loosing accounts by being silly! Thanks again

bjammin 10-02-2014 02:43 PM

The stealth guide is great, but make sure you look at the forum because some stealth methods also change over time. And play is correct, to be stealth, you want every piece of information to be unique.

tf2134 10-02-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 594045)
The stealth guide is great, but make sure you look at the forum because some stealth methods also change over time. And play is correct, to be stealth, you want every piece of information to be unique.

Thanks for your reply. Ive lost quite a number of accounts over the years due to silly stuff and stumbled onto this by mistake. I have spent the last few days going through the forum and this seems to be the way to go

Play 10-02-2014 04:18 PM

You dont need to wait for Aspkin... just go to this link: eBay Stealth - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide : eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

Purchase it, follow instructions, and all I can say is Welcome!

tf2134 10-03-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 594064)
You dont need to wait for Aspkin... just go to this link: eBay Stealth - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide : eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

Purchase it, follow instructions, and all I can say is Welcome!

Thank you i appreciate all the advice! Gonna get it today and get reading this weekend

GreenBean 10-03-2014 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tf2134 (Post 594229)
Thank you i appreciate all the advice! Gonna get it today and get reading this weekend

Welcome to the forum.

Now is a good time to learn stealth.

But do not make any accounts until you have worked out what to do.

Good Luck

:thumb: