eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Is the internet Out of Fresh Ip Addresses (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/78072-internet-out-fresh-ip-addresses.html)

Rambo3 10-03-2014 02:04 PM

Is the internet Out of Fresh Ip Addresses

I contacted a provider in search for some fresh ips.
The answer was...

Quote:

"The internet is out of Fresh IPS.. what ever provider is telilng you they're providing you with FRESH proxies is lying"
I just want to know if this is true... or if he's trying to get me to buy the service that he simply can not provide.

yankee 10-03-2014 02:13 PM

Re: Is the internet Out of Fresh Ip Addresses

It is true. Exceedingly unlikely you have any IP address that has not been used before. There is only like several million of them and a billion people on earth.

Play 10-03-2014 02:28 PM

But thats why IPv6 was introduced...I think its still in the rollout stages. Currently around 5% of the internet is hooked on to it....

https://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/statistics.html

GoteBay 10-03-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 594399)
It is true. Exceedingly unlikely you have any IP address that has not been used before. There is only like several million of them and a billion people on earth.

Yes, there are still IPv4 blocked off in USA that have not been used. The reason why they have not been used is because some corporations were too greedy and took too many.

I hope we don't start using IPv6; stealthing will be impossible with multiple accounts on the same computer. We may have to invest on separate computers for each account.

Play 10-03-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoteBay (Post 594405)
Yes, there are still IPv4 blocked off in USA that have not been used. The reason why they have not been used is because some corporations were too greedy and took too many.

I hope we don't start using IPv6; stealthing will be impossible with multiple accounts on the same computer. We may have to invest on separate computers for each account.

Im sure by then we will have stealth users developing software such as virtual computers or something along those lines... stealth will never be "impossible", not whilst this forum is still alive.

GoteBay 10-03-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 594407)
Im sure by then we will have stealth users developing software such as virtual computers or something along those lines... stealth will never be "impossible", not whilst this forum is still alive.

I will keep my fingers crossed. We need to continue stealthing while we can.

rsot 10-03-2014 03:01 PM

Get own server?

GreenBean 10-03-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo3 (Post 594398)
I contacted a provider in search for some fresh ips.
The answer was...

I just want to know if this is true... or if he's trying to get me to buy the service that he simply can not provide.

Your thread title is a bit inaccurate.

Fresh proxies are a different matter from fresh IPs ;)

What exactly is your aim?

:noidea:

Play 10-03-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoteBay (Post 594411)
I will keep my fingers crossed. We need to continue stealthing while we can.

I have a really good feeling a new ebay-like website will emerge and take over very soon... with the way sellers are getting treated, your only fuelling them to take revenge.

yankee 10-03-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 594468)
I have a really good feeling a new ebay-like website will emerge and take over very soon... with the way sellers are getting treated, your only fuelling them to take revenge.

People have been saying this for a decade now. Whatcha got cooking?

GreenBean 10-03-2014 06:25 PM

aw., I would like to share what Play is smoking.

As far as ebay is concerned. I avoid holding my breath for changes that will be nice for sellers.

:pout:

Play 10-03-2014 06:29 PM

LOL @GreenBean...

Honestly speaking, lets think about it, even we could do it if the entire Aspkin community came together.

Many of us here are relatively successful making a healthy income selling on ebay... if we all invested, we could build something as big as ebay

Never say never.

GreenBean 10-03-2014 06:30 PM

Play 10-03-2014 06:34 PM

Ok...when I said we could be as big as ebay I was smoking *

But who's to say we cant be half as big as ebay?

xShevaa7x 10-03-2014 07:25 PM

We're low on IPs which is why IPv6 will come soon with new features, but we're not out of IPv4 IPs either, just that not many are left. IPs are sometimes recycled, but still enough exist for everyone to have a unique one.

IPv4 has less IPs than people on Earth, but not everyone is using the internet and people who use dongles, 3G, 4G etc are all recycling IP addresses.

IPv4 = 4.2bil addresses IPv6 = Inifite (it's not, but it may as well be even if every planet in our solar system was populated to the possible capacity, we would still have enough). Obviously you can't live on other planets, but even if our solar system was home to quadrillions of life forms, everyone can have their own IP with plenty to spare.

Basically the ISP is making excuses for not having more IPs available, even though they're correct in what they say, they're just being cheap.

Edit: Also if you have a business with a massive building where 10,000 go to work and use the internet, it's not 10,000 IP addresses they use different classes A, B, C, D and E to have internal IPs which are different from the IPs we use.

Rambo3 10-03-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 594462)
Your thread title is a bit inaccurate.

Fresh proxies are a different matter from fresh IPs ;)

What exactly is your aim?

:noidea:

Apologize for mixing the terms... Proxies.. i mean proxies

----------------------------------------------------
Quote:

Don't say that :(
Guys... do we have a back-up.. Where do we meet if this goes down? Oh, we do have a back up? I just wasn't invited.... cool :(

GreenBean 10-03-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambo3 (Post 594483)
Apologize for mixing the terms... Proxies.. i mean proxies

----------------------------------------------------

:(

The you are correct about proxies

You then go to the other options that are known to work.

Proxies have been so overused, recyled because they are cheap.

That has then made them nasty.

:ballchain:

rsot 10-04-2014 03:44 AM

Proxies tend to be overused, abused, and subject to fraudulent use...eB is well on top of this kind of behaviour