eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   None of My Stealths Work (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/78089-none-my-stealths-work.html)

SadSuspended 10-04-2014 06:37 AM

None of My Stealths Work

I created 5 Stealths in the last 3 months. Only 1 worked but three months later it was inactivated due to a bad rating. On all of them, I was able to post my first low risk item and over night I have the 0/0 without a comment. I have two stealths left that I am afraid to use and are almost 30 days left. My question is, the ones that I have left don't show 10/10 yet, do yours automatic show the 10/10 or is that something that I will see as you continue to do extensive search on them? I am about to loose those two? I have been using google voice, e voice and track phones. I am a mother with an 8 year old daughter that needs this money to help me survive the paycheck to paycheck days so I am a bit stressed that this has not worked for me. I read the book one. I can't figure out why this is happening.

GreenBean 10-04-2014 06:47 AM

Re: None of My Stealths Work

I recall with the account that was suspended you used your mom's info.

What about the other accounts?

What about paypal?

Could you expand on how you made these,please.

Pretty sure it's your methods giving hassles.

rsot 10-04-2014 06:48 AM

Do you create and list right away? High risk listing? Google voice has been known to cause issues lately.

What about address...paypal verified up? So much info missing

plumsake2 10-04-2014 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadSuspended (Post 594593)
My question is, the ones that I have left don't show 10/10 yet, do yours automatic show the 10/10 or is that something that I will see as you continue to do extensive search on them?

Your limits will appear whenever you turn the account into a seller account (for example, listing your first item is one way to do that), so browsing won't make them suddenly appear one day. Though you should still do searching and bidding on them to give them activity.

Lately in order to avoid 0/0 limits, your technique has to be rock solid since Ebay has been cracking down hard. So I also echo that you let us know more details in how you create your accounts because there has to be a flaw that you're not seeing that leads up to the 0 limits.

SadSuspended 10-04-2014 11:43 AM

Seller Account? Hmm. I have never been prompted with a question on the seller account. So this may answer part of my problem, that I have never created a seller account.
Generally, my steps are:
1. Start ebay with an already created email address, telephone number, and a credit card.
2. Immediately open a paypal account with all same details
3. Browse and shop for a while
4. Wait 30 days and start selling at least a low risk item
What am I doing wrong, I never see 10/10 in any of my accounts.

pr0wake 10-04-2014 02:37 PM

sometimes the limits do now show, yet you still have 10/1000

a good way to test this is to list a guitar or something that is over $1000. if it lets you, then you may have a unicorn (I've had them before)

if not, you're just fine with 10/1000

yankee 10-04-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 594718)

a good way to test this is to list a guitar or something that is over $1000. if it lets you, then you may have a unicorn (I've had them before)

So on all my new accounts I should try to list say a $1500 item non risk and see what happens?

pr0wake 10-04-2014 03:01 PM

new ones that do not have listed limits, sure. just temporarily! remove it right after if it goes through, and jump for joy that you have a unicorn, but build slowly as you would ANY stealth account

bjammin 10-04-2014 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadSuspended (Post 594656)
Seller Account? Hmm. I have never been prompted with a question on the seller account. So this may answer part of my problem, that I have never created a seller account.
Generally, my steps are:
1. Start ebay with an already created email address, telephone number, and a credit card.
2. Immediately open a paypal account with all same details
3. Browse and shop for a while
4. Wait 30 days and start selling at least a low risk item
What am I doing wrong, I never see 10/10 in any of my accounts.

I never give EB my CC info. They do not need it if you have a PP attached to it. You have a new user ID and IP address? You are actually keeping track of your IPs?

GreenBean 10-04-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 594718)

The OP is having a hard enough time with accounts before even risking listing an item like that to remove as you said.

from other posts, in other threads, their actual set up with names and addresses is their issue.

They are not even going to make base with ebay.

OP: please do not gloss over what you actually do, and what else you do when the accounts are new.

To help others, trying to help, please read and relate these threads to the overall issue.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ed-advice.html

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...h-account.html

:ranger:

SadSuspended 10-04-2014 07:27 PM

bjammin,
Yes. I keep track of the ips and have a windows id on each. My problem is keeping the first item active. I think what could be happening (like GreenBean mentioned) is the name and address. So how are the good stealth makers making the selection on "name and address"?

bjammin 10-04-2014 10:36 PM

Are you getting MC999 "account restriction" within a couple hours of listing your item?
OR
Are you getting an account that starts off 0/0 right off the bat?
OR
Are you not able to see your limits until you post your first item, then you see that it is a 0/0?

If you actually see something that says your selling limits are 0/0, then don't bother calling. Mostly you get nowhere. BUT BUT BUT... if you see your limits are 10/1000 and then you list an item and then you get MC999 "account restriction" THEN THEN THEN call them up. Have your account info in front of you and answer the questions. Usually, you will get it lifted.