eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   highrisk items not being removed. Ebay scammers! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/78148-highrisk-items-not-being-removed-ebay-scammers.html)

Univerzal 10-06-2014 01:49 AM

highrisk items not being removed. Ebay scammers!

Two ebay sellers scammed me and alot of other people but their high risk items is still online and getting sales, worst thing is that i purchased without a paypal involved.

Bought some external harddrives, so everyone who bought this at a great price recently im sorry to say that chanses are small that you will get them.

They sold big brand ehd's only. Low feedback

rsot 10-06-2014 02:13 AM

Re: highrisk items not being removed. Ebay scammers!

What happened...shipped defective units? Or INR?

unkown5454 10-06-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 595216)
What happened...shipped defective units? Or INR?

Quote:

chanses are small that you will get them
:boink: :boink:

rsot 10-06-2014 02:40 AM

Sorry to hear that Univerzal.

True on the poking unkown - I didnt put 2 and 2 together - sucks to hear about the fraud perpetrated.

You bought without Paypal being involved...did you use a credit card? If a real one was used, the company does protect vs. fraud in general

Univerzal 10-06-2014 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 595222)
Sorry to hear that Univerzal.

True on the poking unkown - I didnt put 2 and 2 together - sucks to hear about the fraud perpetrated.

You bought without Paypal being involved...did you use a credit card? If a real one was used, the company does protect vs. fraud in general

Thanks,
No a prepaid card was used so cant appeal a case just yet, will get a friend or something to appeal a case, just feels so bad not getting those disks :) perfect christmas presents, bday gifts and so on, but they were to cheap i guess, ordered 12 disks on one account and 2 more the day after :(

rsot 10-06-2014 03:40 AM

Sadly, that old phrase "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" can be applied to some of the net sellers...I don't like being scammed either so I feel for you

just_smile 10-06-2014 03:41 AM

Why can't you open a ebay case?

Also, on a slighly more jovial note, i'd be prettt upset if I recieved an external hardrive as a christmas present. :rolleyes:

Univerzal 10-06-2014 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 595244)
Why can't you open a ebay case?

Also, on a slighly more jovial note, i'd be prettt upset if I recieved an external hardrive as a christmas present. :rolleyes:

PayPal need to be involved on us accounts, think its the same for the resg of the world to?

No need to be upset, everbody that likes techie stuff would want a 74.99£ external harddrive with usb 3.0

just_smile 10-06-2014 03:59 AM

It was just a little joke on my part about the presents.

You are probably right about ebay not helping if you don't use paypal. I'm just so used to seeing 'get your money back with ebay buyer protection' that it gets stuck in your head they'l help in every situation.

Hope you find a solution.

GreenBean 10-06-2014 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Univerzal (Post 595226)
Thanks,
but they were to cheap i guess, ordered 12 disks on one account and 2 more the day after :(

Too cheap on ebay and software?

No paypal used?

No warning bells went off for you it seems.

They saw you coming.

:boink:

Univerzal 10-06-2014 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 595255)
[/b]

Too cheap on ebay and software?

No paypal used?

No warning bells went off for you it seems.

They saw you coming.

:boink:

Hardware :)

Yeah i really pressed "buy it now" to fast but when you are in a hurry a fast resolution is needed. But warning clocks ringed fast, but with 70+ sold i felt like this must be true or ebay would shut em down.

GreenBean 10-06-2014 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Univerzal (Post 595257)
Hardware :)

Yeah i really pressed "buy it now" to fast but when you are in a hurry a fast resolution is needed. But warning clocks ringed fast, but with 70+ sold i felt like this must be true or ebay would shut em down.

Did you at least check their feedback?

:tears:

Univerzal 10-06-2014 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 595258)
Did you at least check their feedback?

:tears:

100% feedback but they both sold 2-10$ items before so i guess they just sold for feedback so they could get away with something like this, its really crazy that one of the accounts were 5 years old.

GreenBean 10-06-2014 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Univerzal (Post 595210)
Two ebay sellers scammed me and alot of other people but their high risk items is still online and getting sales, worst thing is that i purchased without a paypal involved.

Just to clarify

How do you others are involved?

Feedback after your purchase

:typing: