eBay protects seller waaahhhhhaattt. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default eBay protects seller waaahhhhhaattt.

Hi

Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following steps during the past month to protect your account:

•Prevented buyers from prematurely asking for a refund or a replacement on 2 transaction(s) during the past 2 months

We've already updated your seller dashboard to reflect these changes, which are for transactions made during the past year. When we remove transaction defects, your transaction defect rate may not go down if you had transactions that received more than one defect.

Got this from ebay I had sold a 330 car cd player and the buyer gets it and acts like it doesn't take cds and I know it worked cause I tried it out before I got it on trade. So I told him it worked and he kept complaining so I told him to mail it back to my real address and if its mine I will refund him. since im using a stealth account and I don't know if the address on it was real or not but like a day later I get that email from ebay saying that so Im pretty sure the buyer is a scumbag who was trying to rip me off using ebays 100%buyer a$$ kissing system so luckily the funds got released from the Pp hold and I got the money out fast but I haven't herd anything else about it and its been about a week but im not selling any more on the account just in case he opens a dispute and I have a bunch of $'s on Pp holds and they take it back to refund him and he sends the unit to the stealth address or something. I wish ebay would told me which items I was protected against.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: eBay protects seller waaahhhhhaattt.

nothing new. Ebay does that to every account.
Guess with this new system they have to do that or they'll run out of sellers...
Old 11-01-2014
Threadstarter  

yeah first time I ever had it happen 99% of the time the buyers screw me out of my item and money. I think ebays not doing so well so there trying to keep sellers. Since there offering money for referals business must be not doing so well. I moved 90% of my business over to Facebook sell way more and 100% profit. only thing I sell on ebay now is the hard to get rid stuff.
Old 11-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Ebay does support sellers if the seller is/can be proactive. Larger sellers get tons of support and a few more hoops to jump through as well.
The difference is the 1 minute Waite time to fix a problem and dealing with someone in Utah compared to hours on the phone and India...
Old 11-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

eBay isn't perfect. But if you do get a shyster buyer. Be sure to report them. They will throw them off if there is repeat behavior.
Old 11-02-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

eb is not applied in the rules of free market,this name and 1-2 more names are dominating in internet market.
if you dont sell a CD player eb is having at any time 100 to 1000 sellers want to do that, When they delete you someone else will take your place at once, ebay will always see you as a low meaning factor-number. rather they have 1000 cd player sellers or 998 they still get them money.
You mast read the story right here, ebay is not solving any problems, they dont do that, the problems with a seller you solve them or else you gone you are deleted forever, ebay when it says is warranty buyers is not doing it with them money or losses but with yours, and in the final point if you insist you been scammed by a buyer they will tell you go to the court for your 10 dollars losses , and if you get scammed again and again and you don't keep it low and keep complaining and fighting you as a number will be a bad number and then you gone you deleted forever

This is an oligarchy world and you must realize this, in democracy leaders elected by lottery and every citizen is passes from this position at least once in his life, if you don't believe me read Aristotle's book about politics written thousands years ago. and in this world eb and other charlatans can and they will do whatever they like, noone will stop them
Old 11-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Yeah I told my self if I got screwed on the 330 cd player I sold then never again would I sell any high $ item on ebay but they came thru and protected me. The buyer seemed kinda shafty right off the bat he was wanting the tracking the nxt day very precedent to get the item and that flew up a flag on my end. Also he has a NJ mailing address and says is from Canada on ebay and another thing is he had very poor English talked like a scammer would.

I had listed the cd player of FB but took it down cause I wasn't 100% sure where it came from or if it was hot! I traded a $150 ps3 system for it and the guy said it costed him $600 new so I was wondering why he would trade something so high $ for something so low $ like a ps3. but the guy was clean and drove a very nice car and didn't look like a theft so I figure I let it go on ebay just in case. didn't need to be caught up in that BS if it was hot.

Last edited by dbcreator11; 11-02-2014 at 10:27 AM.