Creating new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-03-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Creating new account

Learned a lot from both stealth books and here in the last few weeks. I figured they can track IP, name, address, bank account numbers. Had no idea about the other things they can track you with.

Here is the situation. I had a EB and AM business that grossed around 800K is sales a year. 99% of the products were legal products. My partner and I had a falling out so I sold my half of the business to him. My mistake is we didn't write up a business agreement prior to the partnership, won't make that mistake again. My name will always be associated to those accounts which are still active. I did sign a non-compete so I can't/won't sell the same products until the non compete is over.

I am getting a new partner which will own 5% of the company and I will own 95%. We plan to use her name as well as a LLC with a EIN number. The bank account will be the LLC business account with the EIN number. She has never had a EB/PP/AM accounts.

I recently moved so I have a new address. I also have a new ISP, new PC, new IP. I'm not downloading any EB services like TL. I also plan to use Auctiva. I also plan to only have 1 account on EB/AM/PP.

We plan to set up the LLC first and then the EM/PP/AM account. I will take about 2-3 months and just be a buyer on those account before I open the seller account under those IDs.

Q: Her address is different than mine (around 12 miles away). IPBurger shows the Latitude and Longitude so EB/PP/AM can see my location would be different then hers. Could this be a problem?

Q: Is there anything else I should look out for?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Creating new account

Ok, what did I do wrong that no one will answer?
Old 11-04-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Just don't use more information than is necessary when opening your accounts.

Speaking for ebay/paypal, when you create your paypal account don't give them your EIN right away, have it ready but wait until it's asked for, and that won't be for at least 5 months.

You need to very slowly build your accounts, and if your selling a high price high risk item , just make sure you do not start off selling that, you,will get suspended quick if sales are too high early on

The first 3 months of selling is crucial and you need to sell low priced low risk items , don't worry about making money the first 3-4 months, this period you should be selling auctions where the final values are between $5 - $15 items.

Ebay/paypal need to see that you can handle orders , ship,fast and get positive feedback

If you start off selling branded high priced high risk items you will not make it.

I'll usually create an account and list one item right away, something from,the dollar store , shipping supplies, anything that is just a couple dollars and unbranded

I like to get that first item sold right away. That gets the clock rolling for that 90 day probation period, sometimes I'll list 20 shipping labels, 7 day auction with a starting price of .99cents

After that is sold , I'll wait a few weeks to make another sale, and in this time u can browse or buy a couple items if u like, than the next month I'll sell the same type of items, never more than 10 for month 2 and 3

Than the 4 th month I'll still sell unbranded items and start to introduce my regular products, and at this time if operated correct you should see paypal holds lifted and eBay limits raised

Just go slow, whatever u did before is the past, you can not pick up where u left off, doing so will make u high risk and get u suspended

The most important info is the EIN especially if u already formed the corporation, so hold that back, if the account doesn't make it all other info,is much easier to get
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
qadaora4u (11-05-2014), rsot (11-05-2014)
Old 11-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Not sure why you would need a partner at 5%...just for different address and IP? Those are easy to do by yourself OP
Old 11-05-2014

Longevity: 90%

I've always wanted to use Auctiva can someone here tell me if it will be okay to use auctiva for multiple stealth accounts without getting linked ?
Old 11-05-2014

Longevity: 54%

hello,
My paypal has been limited a few days ago
I am planning to buy a paypal/ebay account but I am from Thailand.
My question is how can I withdraw my money here in Thailand?
I read that when I buy account, I will be using another name and ip, and most of the account is in US
Is it possible for me to have a paypal account (ip) in US that I can connect any bank name here in Thailand for for withdrawing
Thanks
Old 11-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontoya102 View Post
Ok, what did I do wrong that no one will answer?
You havent done anything wrong :-) People work, go to uni perhaps, childcare taking up their time....so i always hang fire as i know that someone will reply when they can.
Also bear in mind the time differences between members. I believe that the uk are about 5-6 hours ahead of the states :-)
Old 11-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Q: Her address is different than mine (around 12 miles away). IPBurger shows the Latitude and Longitude so EB/PP/AM can see my location would be different then hers. Could this be a problem?
You can use an IP from 6 states away and you will be fine as long as the acct is US and the IP is US. Too many ppl use remote devices like MIFI that only pinpoint to the tower they are pulling from. Some MIFI stretch across several states for a signal.

Quote:
Q: Is there anything else I should look out for?
Fresh computer, Fresh IP, Fresh email name phone number address, Fresh bank account. It all sounds good.

As Dmshark said, I would wait until they ask for the EIN before giving it to them. He also make s a lot of other great points that should not be ignored.
Old 11-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks all. Yes, all US accounts and sell on EB.us only. I'll wait to insert the EIN on EB. I might have to do it sooner on AM.
Old 11-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontoya102 View Post
Thanks all. Yes, all US accounts and sell on EB.us only. I'll wait to insert the EIN on EB. I might have to do it sooner on AM.
Treate your amazon differently from ebay/paypal.

It's harder and needs a different approach.

Old 11-05-2014
Threadstarter  

"Not sure why you would need a partner at 5%...just for different address and IP? Those are easy to do by yourself OP

Maybe I don't. I can grow EB and AM to around 400K-500K each within 3-4 years and I want to do this on one account, not multiple accounts.

Maybe I can still use my real name with a new EIN number but don't want to take the chance.

80% of my products are $5-$7 and the rest are between $10-$50. Some are licensed type products but they are bought from officially licensed vendors so shouldn't have any problems with receipts if they ever ask.

I do plan to list non-vero items for about the first 6 months and make new photos. I normally clean up the photos so they look like stock photos but I won't for a while. I know I want to look like a newbe.
Old 11-06-2014

Longevity: 59%

Hi all! Since this thread is about new account & LLC EIN, I hope you guys don't mind me asking few questions regarding business acc, LLC and EIN.

Back in Aug. I created a legit account under my mom's name, bank acc. and supplied SS to PP as well. I started selling with Vero items. Got MC999, called in and all went fine. recently got limit raised to 30/3000, good.

Q: Now I want to upgrade this account to business account. I know I have to get LLC and supply EIN to PP. Just wondering if I upgraded to business acc. will Ebay/PP ask for any documents beside EIN, business name ? Many of you have have business account in here, what you guys went through when opened/upgraded to business account? Your input/advice will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advanced.

Last edited by shani1212; 11-06-2014 at 12:45 AM.