eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Clothing!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/79324-clothing.html)

ooooo.halo 11-09-2014 05:08 PM

Clothing!!!

How far into a new stealth account would be safe to sell clothes. When i joined the forums it was suggested to stay away from clothes at the.beginning.
What i have is unbranded ones or names that are completely not vero items.
Its just that clothing is all i have....by the bag load. I have tons stored in my loft.
Im currently got some baby clothes up on my first stealth account which are used and unbranded but i REALLY want to start introducing the ladieswear which is profitable for me.
When is.considered safe. I do have some new stuff but i wont list that till further down the line. Will stick to non vero used for the time being.
I would appreciate some responses coz im dying.to start listing them

Bunneh 11-09-2014 05:22 PM

Re: Clothing!!!

I sell unbranded clothes on new accounts fine for feedback.

Its when you get into the brand names you need to worry.
Just make sure you put in a LOT of info about the items, as i find people like to pick at every little detail on them.

ooooo.halo 11-09-2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 606608)
I sell unbranded clothes on new accounts fine for feedback.

Its when you get into the brand names you need to worry.
Just make sure you put in a LOT of info about the items, as i find people like to pick at every little detail on them.

Thanks Bunneh.
Why a lot of info? Is that to avoid messages asking all.sorts of questions like measurements etc
And yes...totally not brand names. More like store names :-)

ooooo.halo 11-09-2014 05:27 PM

Store names such as Next, Principles, Oasis, Warehouse.etc
Hopefully those are considered safe :-)

Bunneh 11-09-2014 05:30 PM

yes measurements, material, color etc..
I have sold Next, Topshop, evans among others.

ooooo.halo 11-09-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 606611)
yes measurements, material, color etc..
I have sold Next, Topshop, evans among others.

Thanks again Bunneh. Il start off slowly. I have a mass to get through :-).

goldstealth 11-09-2014 08:56 PM

I sell branded clothing and never had a issue with 1+ year experience. All branded clothing is usually sold on brand new accounts. Now I do stay away from brands like Nike, Jordan...until month 2.

The universal opinion on this forum is to take it slow. I would recommend starting slowly too, but if you have multiple accounts, experiment!

just_smile 11-10-2014 04:35 AM

High street labels are not a safe item.

That doesnt mean you cant sell them though. If they are used I wouldnt worry. If they are this season and brand new, you may have issues.

ooooo.halo 11-10-2014 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 606703)
High street labels are not a safe item.

That doesnt mean you cant sell them though. If they are used I wouldnt worry. If they are this season and brand new, you may have issues.

They are definately used. There are some dearer stuff new but il introduce them.slowly.next year. Have a few other new bits that are not worth much but will list as used.
That said, i have sacks and sacks full of stuff so il get the used out of the way first.
Thanks

rsot 11-10-2014 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 606705)
They are definately used. There are some dearer stuff new but il introduce them.slowly.next year. Have a few other new bits that are not worth much but will list as used.
That said, i have sacks and sacks full of stuff so il get the used out of the way first.
Thanks

List them accurately - be prepared for some returns due to iffy customers

goldstealth 11-11-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 606719)
List them accurately - be prepared for some returns due to iffy customers

75% of my items are clothes. I rarely have returns because I take time to list in accurately. I see a lot of people selling clothing that don't the time to list it properly. You see small dot on the shirt? ...YOU MUST LIST IT.

With clothing people inspect it like it was worth a grand if it was only $50. I offer 14 days returns too, and still rarely get returns. A lot depends on brands, and your pricing. A general rule for me is anything under $10 dollars your attracting the bottom barrel. Reality of the business.

just_smile 11-11-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldstealth (Post 607062)
75% of my items are clothes. I rarely have returns because I take time to list in accurately. I see a lot of people selling clothing that don't the time to list it properly. You see small dot on the shirt? ...YOU MUST LIST IT.

With clothing people inspect it like it was worth a grand if it was only $50. I offer 14 days returns too, and still rarely get returns. A lot depends on brands, and your pricing. A general rule for me is anything under $10 dollars your attracting the bottom barrel. Reality of the business.

Rsots comment is relevant whether you list it accurately or not.

If an item doesnt fit or they find it cheaper, they will want to return it.