eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I'm about to wet myself! Ebay are sooo funny (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/79558-im-about-wet-myself-ebay-sooo-funny.html)

YEbayY 11-15-2014 03:44 PM

I'm about to wet myself! Ebay are sooo funny

Ok so i'l listing an item get a red box warning asking me to add debit card to payap (selling branded items)

Contact support to try to weedle my way through it and the girl talking pops up with you have a great performance you deserve a upgrade in listings

1) I have one item listed that is a auction
2) I havent sold anything yet haha

Not saying i'm not happy to get the limit upgrade but seriously Ebay haha

Anyone experienced this?

jeffweico 11-15-2014 03:49 PM

Re: I'm about to wet myself! Ebay are sooo funny

Not the SAME exact thing, but yes. eBay reps are not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

YEbayY 11-15-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 608588)
Not the SAME exact thing, but yes. eBay reps are not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

Im still talking to her she asking me my future plans she like we want to encourage you to become a big seller.

goldstealth 11-15-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 608590)
Im still talking to her she asking me my future plans she like we want to encourage you to become a big seller.

Probably a new rep. I had a rep last night give me 25/1250 on a fresh new account. I had answered NO to all database questions. Kinda funny the contradictions in policies they ALWAYS do. :pound:

Thats why when a actual issue arises and I have to call in, sometimes I want to be like no your wrong someone in the past has helped me.. your WRONG.

Obviously I have to bite my tongue.

YEbayY 11-15-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldstealth (Post 608593)
Probably a new rep. I had a rep last night give me 25/1250 on a fresh new account. I had answered NO to all database questions. Kinda funny the contradictions in policies they ALWAYS do. :pound:

Thats why when a actual issue arises and I have to call in, sometimes I want to be like no your wrong someone in the past has helped me.. your WRONG.

Obviously I have to bite my tongue.

Must be new she needs 2 minuted to calculate my new selling allowance i'm so happy haha.

YEbayY 11-15-2014 04:02 PM

WOW she upped it to 75 items per month
She gave me some tips
She said ebay are happy to support me as i grow and said from now on ebay wont bother me about the items i sell due to the fact she has verified me?

I know Ebay have there bad moments (alot of them) but i'm loving there stupidity right now

goldstealth 11-15-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 608601)
WOW she upped it to 75 items per month
She gave me some tips
She said ebay are happy to support me as i grow and said from now on ebay wont bother me about the items i sell due to the fact she has verified me?

I know Ebay have there bad moments (alot of them) but i'm loving there stupidity right now

Just remember its the rep 75% of the time when you contact them. I've had serious cases get overturned ONLY because I wasted a entire day calling them.

Obviously just as how a rep can increase limits and help you out with cases etc etc... they can easily be your worst nightmare and limit, suspend, ask questions you can't answer too.

I always expect the worst but hope for the best when I call them.

pokerpro 11-15-2014 09:26 PM

I'd rather be lucky than good.......

slokor 11-15-2014 09:30 PM

Getting the right rep when calling is in a big factor - no matter why youre calling in.
If I don't like the sound of the person Im talking to ill make an excuse and hang up and call back in again. Helped in many cases.

Speeder33 11-15-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 608680)
Getting the right rep when calling is in a big factor - no matter why youre calling in.
If I don't like the sound of the person Im talking to ill make an excuse and hang up and call back in again. Helped in many cases.

I agree 100% with this. Many times, I have called and quickly realized the "customer service" rep was either rude or in a bad mood. It is worth the extra time it takes to hang up and call again.

rsot 11-16-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 608590)

Meh, smoke and mirror talk from a rep

solefoodbk 11-16-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 608754)
Meh, smoke and mirror talk from a rep

This phrase was secretly invented for eBay itself...

“Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.”

:pound: