eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay selling MC011 Restricted PP verified (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/79875-ebay-selling-mc011-restricted-pp-verified.html)

EbaytheBully 11-22-2014 05:59 PM

eBay selling MC011 Restricted PP verified

ive had my account since 2011

i followed all the tips from this site, i used dozens of stealth paypal accounts, but it finally got caught up to me, all it took was one person to get me to get that one buyer to get my account limited, cus she paid before i sent her an invoice..she used that other paypal account which already had a tax id,..and it was too late

to my suprise, i took a risk, and sent in my real SS, id, everything, from my suspended account years ago..and to my suprise they lifted it! at first that paypal rep was almost going to close my account, so i talked to the supervisor and he lifted it! but my ebay hasnt yet.

i removed my current stealth account and put back my verified account, but some auctions that has bids are still w the stealth account.

u think ebay will want more info from me? ive been told by ebay rep that as long as paypal is good, then i should be good, what do you think?

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Resolve the outstanding issues with your related PayPal account.
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log in to your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here.

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay

Salvo 11-23-2014 01:31 PM

Re: eBay selling MC011 Restricted PP verified

Sounds like your other suspended account has been linked and they want you to resolve whatever the problem was. Did you have a case filed against you and the account went negative?

Your stealth account should not have had personal PP info in the checkout options, I rarely send invoices and I feel most buyers just win the auction and pay without waiting.

pokerpro 11-24-2014 12:49 AM

Good luck...anytime I've received that e-mail (only on one account at a time) it's never ended well....but maybe you will live thru it...

EbaytheBully 11-24-2014 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvo (Post 611598)
Sounds like your other suspended account has been linked and they want you to resolve whatever the problem was. Did you have a case filed against you and the account went negative?

Your stealth account should not have had personal PP info in the checkout options, I rarely send invoices and I feel most buyers just win the auction and pay without waiting.

that wasnt a stealth account, my ss was from the real account i had years ago..the one im currently using is a stealth account...i dont remember the other cases or whatever it had..

it got limited after this idiot that had several bids, and didnt email me before theyre done bidding. by the time they were done, i was using my new pp stealth account..so thats why my listings hasnt been removed yet. i used the new account, but im also updating the old one lol..yea broke the rules x 2 on this one:doh:

rsot 11-24-2014 06:17 AM

Good luck EbaytheBully - might as well fight to save the account

EbaytheBully 11-26-2014 01:51 AM

thanks, it worked they lifted both ebay and PP :)
i dont recommend what i did to ppl who has under 500 fbs, i dont know for sure but i have
over 1000+,.im a very active seller..they even gave me 600 more listings
I appreciate the information that you have provided, and I have reviewed your case. In light of the additional details, it has been decided to adjust the restriction on your account.

Our goal is to make sure eBay is a safe and trusted marketplace. In our continued effort to help meet our goal, we've introduced account limits to all of our sellers. Many members already have limits placed on their account. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time. These limits are not in place as a consequence, rather as a preventative measure to help our seller's keep from becoming overwhelmed with large increases in account activity.

These limits will allow you to continue selling while also allowing us to monitor your incoming Feedback, Detailed Seller Ratings, and any customer complaints.

During this time, we want to confirm you are creating a solid selling foundation by ensuring you are focused on creating great transactions for your customers. Doing so will greatly increase the chances of having a successful eBay business and help to avoid any future account issues that may arise. Please understand that the actions we have taken do not mean your account performance is not good, but we do this to help all eBay sellers further improve their selling history and account performance. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month.

You can now sell up to 680 items monthly or up to $5300.00 monthly.
(Keep in mind that this includes multiple quantity listings which can greatly influence this number.)

If you do reach one of these amounts during the course of a month you will be unable to list additional items or increase the price or quantity of your active items until some of your items end without a winning bidder or until the 1st of the next calendar month, (If you are still exceeding the selling limit at the first of the next calendar month your selling activity will continue to be blocked.)

We believe that your selling limit is flexible enough to allow you to sell any current items and is in accordance with the volume you may have previously listed. If you do reach the limits on your account and want to increase your sales, please work within the limit for at least 30 days. Once that time frame has expired (12/25/2014), please reply to this message and we will conduct a review to see if adjustments are appropriate. We ask that you do not use or create any other eBay accounts during this time. If we determine that circumvention has taken place, it is possible that all accounts could be suspended indefinitely.

We hope that you will use this selling limit to your advantage and focus on succeeding with your current sales. We value you as a seller and hope to work with you in order to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship. It is in our best interest to help our sellers succeed so that we can have a positive trading environment and eliminate bad buying experiences on the site.

Thanks,

eBay
[THREAD ID: 1-39221488276]