eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   mobile devices (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/80012-mobile-devices.html)

ooooo.halo 11-26-2014 06:23 AM

mobile devices

Hi
A couple of questions please when someone has time

1 - have a mobile phone previously used on ebay. Can i get away without a factory restore and juzt clear cookies and run ccleaner through it?

2 - can i connect to wifi for other things as long as signed out of eb and pp. Will use a new browser for eb and pp only? And just turn wifi off and go onto mobile network for eb and pp only?

3 - can i confirm there has been no updates on tsb being a NOT ok bank to use. Wonder whether i coukd experiment on this and use my own name. I never use name variations but wondered whwther i shoukd try as an experiment and if it.goes down then not a prob, il just make a.new one

Thanks

GreenBean 11-26-2014 07:22 AM

Re: mobile devices

We never recommend using that phone near ebay again.

I would never use TSB ever. Issue is names and it's a big issue

:pout:

ooooo.halo 11-26-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 612638)
We never recommend using that phone near ebay again.

I would never use TSB ever. Issue is names and it's a big issue

:pout:

Thanks GB
Appreciate your time:-)

aking 01-01-2015 02:14 PM

Is there any mobile device or tablets that I can safely operate my ebay/PayPal on the go? It would be great to operate while im out of town for work. I would definitely invest in any device that would allow mobile access.

Basically just to login to ebay and relist auctions, transfer funds from PayPal, etc.

ooooo.halo 01-01-2015 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 626276)
Is there any mobile device or tablets that I can safely operate my ebay/PayPal on the go? It would be great to operate while im out of town for work. I would definitely invest in any device that would allow mobile access.

Basically just to login to ebay and relist auctions, transfer funds from PayPal, etc.

ALL my stealths are android phone operated lol. Havent got a laptop:-(
I have 8 accounts across 6 phones. As long as you religiously track your ips if you are multiplying to one phone, then youll be fine.
Doing it this way, is all i know and.have yet to face any problems :-)
You can get an android very very cheap now if you.just want a basic obe for stealth

RosieTosie 01-01-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 626304)
ALL my stealths are android phone operated lol. Havent got a laptop:-(
I have 8 accounts across 6 phones. As long as you religiously track your ips if you are multiplying to one phone, then youll be fine.
Doing it this way, is all i know and.have yet to face any problems :-)
You can get an android very very cheap now if you.just want a basic obe for stealth

That's the trick of course, just use I mobile per 1 ebay/paypal and only use each of those phones for the particular ebay/paypal it is attached to and for browsing occasionally still within that ebay/PayPal user account, no problems!

ooooo.halo 01-01-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 626322)
That's the trick of course, just use I mobile per 1 ebay/paypal and only use each of those phones for the particular ebay/paypal it is attached to and for browsing occasionally still within that ebay/PayPal user account, no problems!

I would love to keep going but theres only so many phones you can have lol.
Ive slowly started to multiply to downsize the phones but im taking that very slowly.
But i do find it pretty easy to navigate eb and pp and a little add ons that help me like an ip checker and the exif eraser etc...