eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Quick Question! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/80027-quick-question.html)

GANIZ 11-26-2014 02:44 PM

Quick Question!

Are Armani products a part of the VeRO program? they're not in the list but some people say that the list does not include all the members. I would just like to clarify this.

Thanks,

GANIZ

MM78 11-26-2014 02:46 PM

Re: Quick Question!

Armani is a Vero Agent, just because they aren't on the list....does not mean they aren't watching. Put it this way, Any Name Brand small or Large can take your stuff down even if the aren't on the list.

GANIZ 11-26-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 612753)
Armani is a Vero Agent, just because they aren't on the list....does not mean they aren't watching. Put it this way, Any Name Brand small or Large can take your stuff down even if the aren't on the list.

If that's true, how is anyone supposed to be able to sell these items on eBay?

MM78 11-26-2014 02:51 PM

Selling on Ebay isn't a right....we recommend on this forum that you build up your Accounts to where the Vero, or Ebay "MIGHT" not take your items down. Also, there are phakes being sold and if you list a name brand item right away....chances are it's going to be take down, why? because Ebay/Vero don't trust you or they don't want to take the chance your item "might" be phake.

GANIZ 11-26-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 612757)
Selling on Ebay isn't a right....we recommend on this forum that you build up your Accounts to where the Vero, or Ebay "MIGHT" not take your items down. Also, there are phakes being sold and if you list a name brand item right away....chances are it's going to be take down, why? because Ebay/Vero don't trust you or they don't want to take the chance your item "might" be phake.

I've just seen this listing of a guy that has what seem to be legit beats for sale. His account was made on the 18th November 2014 and he has a -1 feedback but eBay haven't touched his listing. Whats up with that?

The only reason I can see him getting away with that is because of 4 unique pictures and one with him holding them and also because he left it as a bid only.

MM78 11-26-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GANIZ (Post 612761)
I've just seen this listing of a guy that has what seem to be legit beats for sale. His account was made on the 18th November 2014 and he has a -1 feedback but eBay haven't touched his listing. Whats up with that?

The only reason I can see him getting away with that is because of 4 unique pictures and one with him holding them and also because he left it as a bid only.

Look, pouting and asking Why this or why that isn't going to get you back to selling. Don't worry about other sellers, your not in their shoes so you can only speculate.

At this point you need to worry about how your going to get back to selling safely and smoothly.

I suggest reading the Stealth Ebook a lot of times and reading around the forum.

YEbayY 11-26-2014 03:43 PM

I've been selling armani tracksuits nothing has happened as of yet:amen:

MM78 11-26-2014 03:53 PM

Ah here we go, YEbayY...it seems you always seem to popup when these conversations come up. The OP really needs to take things slow.

Dmshark25 11-26-2014 09:16 PM

You may see Lots of sellers selling Name Brands, But you don't know how many times there items were taken down, or if they did complete the sale if there paypal was limited

Most likely those new accounts selling top name brands won't be around in 3 months

pokerpro 11-26-2014 09:20 PM

If you try to figure out how all the sellers that are "getting away" with things , are doing it, you will never do it and it will drive you nuts!!

Forget about who's doing what and just concentrate about making your accounts last!

unkown5454 11-26-2014 11:20 PM

I should be able to sell ill.egal sh!t products and sc.am people whenever I want to!

WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:violin: :violin: :violin:

zexaah 11-26-2014 11:25 PM

Armani's a clothing brand, so it obviously is. You could sell these if you prove to ebay you're getting the items legit. I'm selling coffee brewers and I am doing good(keurigs), and Kindles (Amazon Fire HDx), and I am doing well. These are electronics too, high vero. Start off selling at 0 feedback, list as auction, get MC999 to call ebay and discuss my selling stuff, they unlimit me, profit.

MM78 11-27-2014 01:25 AM

I don't ever recall Keurig being phaked or being considered High Risk.....I've sold Keurigs and nothing ever happened.

Ebayers12 11-27-2014 01:50 AM

Well let me tell you something, my most profit are from VeRo stuff, 50% of the times when i list vero item on brand new account im getting mc999 alret or just suspended for lifetime but when i make brand new account, search on ebay like 5 times in a month and buy 2 items then sell stuff that are not over 15$ (around 5), making sure to receive atleast 3 seller feedbacks and then list vero (all that usually takes me around 2 months), the chances that they will take my vero items down are very low compared to brand new account.

I won't lie and say it doesn't happen, it does, but not 50% more like 10% which helps me a lot and sometimes after i sell my first vero on that account they raise my limits even more!

So you better listen to MM78 he knows what hes talking about.

zexaah 11-27-2014 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 612917)
I don't ever recall Keurig being phaked or being considered High Risk.....I've sold Keurigs and nothing ever happened.

Trust me, it's a vero item i've sold many.

unkown5454 11-27-2014 03:41 AM

Quote:

Do some research. They're coun.terf.eited like crazy. Any of the expensive, counter-top kitchen products are all coun.terf.eited like crazy. Blenders, juicers, coffee, etc.

YEbayY 11-27-2014 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 612934)
Do some research. They're coun.terf.eited like crazy. Any of the expensive, counter-top kitchen products are all coun.terf.eited like crazy. Blenders, juicers, coffee, etc.

Every thing expensive and in demand is counterfeited whether you believe it or not

Selling VeRo items on ebay is easy as long as you know how to do it properly

unkown5454 11-27-2014 04:42 AM

Ha, I'm not worried about that chucko. This isn't the forum for that. I think you have it mistaken with BHW.

I don't need a lesson on f*cking cou.n.terfe.iting.

GreenBean 11-27-2014 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GANIZ (Post 612752)
Are Armani products a part of the VeRO program? they're not in the list but some people say that the list does not include all the members. I would just like to clarify this.

Thanks,

GANIZ

Armani has its own IP rights program and defends the selling of foo-foo products claiming to be 'real'.

No ebay VeRo list has all the IP rights owners as members.

Diligent research is needed by potential sellers to avoid buying foo-foos.

:eek:

GreenBean 11-27-2014 05:55 AM

Quote:

oh man! You even need to watch their K-cups.

They are fighting a big battle to stop them being counterfeited. LOL.

:violin:

rsot 11-27-2014 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GANIZ (Post 612755)
If that's true, how is anyone supposed to be able to sell these items on eBay?

Consider your own website or explore other options

GreenBean 11-27-2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 612962)
Consider your own website or explore other options

Why lie to a user that their own website will be OK to flog foo-foos like Armani.

They will get their site taken down.

Explore the other options is a big lie too.

Or you have no clue what you are talking about...

:violin: