eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   how to artifcially increase performance level and get out of below standar? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/80978-how-artifcially-increase-performance-level-get-out-below-standar.html)

kenshin03 12-22-2014 11:52 AM

how to artifcially increase performance level and get out of below standar?

Hello

This is happening in my legal account not a stealth one. I am below standard right now. My question is, with our clones account is there are way to increase the standard like buying stuff with our clone account? I see that the standard are based on the numbers of transactions that goes without any problem. So using this logic if I buy 20 items with 20 different accounts I will be increasing that number and getting back to above standard for the next evaluation?. Has anyone tried this before? or are there any others tricks?

JamesNorth101 12-22-2014 11:56 AM

Re: how to artifcially increase performance level and get out of below standar?

Best thing to do is sell lots of items for cheap to real people.

Make sure shipping is top notch.

slokor 12-22-2014 12:01 PM

What youre suggesting is extremely risky. The ebay bots are very good at tracking patterns and yours would be pretty obvious to them meaning ALL the accounts you use will get linked and more than likely suspended for feedback/performance level manipulation.
DO what Jamesnorth said. Sell cheaper to real people and get out of this mess doing things properly - not complicating it even further.

kenshin03 12-22-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 622886)
Best thing to do is sell lots of items for cheap to real people.

Make sure shipping is top notch.

I got what you are telling me but the question is would it work buying several items from several clones?

kenshin03 12-22-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 622888)
What youre suggesting is extremely risky. The ebay bots are very good at tracking patterns and yours would be pretty obvious to them meaning ALL the accounts you use will get linked and more than likely suspended for feedback/performance level manipulation.
DO what Jamesnorth said. Sell cheaper to real people and get out of this mess doing things properly - not complicating it even further.

Ok

Thanks for the advice. One question. If a buyer open a case and then close it I see it is reflected on the seller dashboard is there are way to remove that since the problem was fix and they close them themselves?

JamesNorth101 12-22-2014 12:07 PM

eBay can remove it. Chances are they will not though.

When a case has been opened its already too late 99% of the time. Need to prevent people from needing to open a case.

slokor 12-22-2014 12:30 PM

That's the messed up thing about the new ebay system.
A buyer could buy an item and receive it and make use of it. Then a couple of weeks later he forgets he got it and open a dispute - completely by mistake. He then proceeds to close it when he realizes his mistake. BAM - youre stuck with a defect.

tannedweekend 12-22-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 622896)
That's the messed up thing about the new ebay system.
A buyer could buy an item and receive it and make use of it. Then a couple of weeks later he forgets he got it and open a dispute - completely by mistake. He then proceeds to close it when he realizes his mistake. BAM - youre stuck with a defect.

Its extremely hard to stay Standard if you sell internationaly.
Some buyers make purchases Friday night and expect Monday morning to have it on their door step...