eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Using friends Ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/81420-using-friends-ebay.html)

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 01:07 AM

Using friends Ebay

I've read different threads where some people say "using a friends ebay account is trouble" First question, does anyone know why is it TROUBLE or BAD MOVE?

I've used my mom's for over a year with no problem, now my best friend gave me his ebay account because he prefers to buy on amazon... i just need a new paypal for that one and start selling just a few items (not risky). I'll get a Visa Gift Card and a Chase bank account. Second question, does chase liquid still work for paypal verification and withdrawals?

GreenBean 01-05-2015 01:31 AM

Re: Using friends Ebay

Another I am going to do it regardless of what ya'll say.

Pass.....

:mad:

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 627622)
Another I am going to do it regardless of what ya'll say.

Pass.....

WOW... I am still learning you know?
That's the reason why i'm asking... If there's a problem with doing this i don't want to do it, there's no reason to be rude or give this answer, that just shows a lack of social skills instead of helping

I would just like to know the reason wh py i was told that this is a bad idea

Thanks anyway

MM78 01-05-2015 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexigringo (Post 627631)
That's the reason why i'm asking... If there's a problem with doing this i don't want to do it, there's no reason to be rude or give this answer, that just shows a lack of social skills instead of helping

Thanks anyway

What you have to understand is that we have answered this question about 100,000 times. Now imagine having to answer the same question over and over.

Now, we suggest NOT using family/friends because the last thing u want is to burn friendships. Making your own accounts is best.

pokerpro 01-05-2015 02:10 AM

Because when it goes down, your buddy is screwed for LIFE as far a using eBay......why would you do that rather than use your own??

Then there are the tax implications, etc, etc.......so....the much better question is: Why don't you use your own account?

GreenBean 01-05-2015 02:12 AM

If you use SEARCH there are 1200 entries titled

using friend's info

Did you get any idea from reading them?

Your issues are the chances of failing.

Annoying your Mom big time.

Tax issues big time.

Being independent is preferable to your proposal.

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 02:19 AM

Thanks and yes MM78 i've read about it... From what i've read i think people may want to use their friend's accounts to sell shady stuff and this is not my case at all, also i was not planning on selling a lot (maybe even less than 5k a year to avoid any irs stuff)

Thanks for your answers, i might start from scratch since he just has 11 feedback score (even one negative as a buyer haha) so it is not bad to start one on my own. The only positive thing about his account was that it has been active since 2004

unkown5454 01-05-2015 02:22 AM

I can only imagine what you have been selling on your mom's account as well. She and your friend are responsible for whatever you are selling, should any issues arise. I highly doubt you have informed them of that, especially since you like to dabble in ill.egal garbage.

If they only knew...

GreenBean 01-05-2015 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexigringo (Post 627639)
Thanks for your answers, i might start from scratch since he just has 11 feedback score (even one negative as a buyer haha) so it is not bad to start one on my own. The only positive thing about his account was that it has been active since 2004

Means nothing that age now.

Nothing.

Accounts should be actively selling and ceratinly without problems.

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 02:28 AM

I used to sell illegal stuff yes! But i've learned my lesson when i lost a couple of things and i am done with that, also i do not want to loose my account or get in trouble

On my mom's account i just sell pet's stuff (unbranded) and some handmade collars that we make together so no, i don't have any issues with that

Some of you act like you're smarter than some of us and yes, maybe you are when it comes to selling on ebay but you really need to be a little bit more comprehensive and work on your social skills

This goes for greanbag or bean and unknown##

unkown5454 01-05-2015 02:31 AM

Ok. So, have you convinced yourself to ignore everyone's advice yet? It shouldn't take more than one page.

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 627645)
Ok. So, have you convinced yourself to ignore everyone's advice yet? It shouldn't take more than one page.

My new stealth account is not going to be my friends account if that is what you're asking

It is REALLY easy to make new accounts if i follow the stealth guide's steps so YES i am convinced that using a friend's account is NOT the best

Sometimes i really think 3 or 4 times before posting something here just because of people like you, ughh. :argue:

solefoodbk 01-05-2015 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexigringo (Post 627643)
I used to sell illegal stuff yes! But i've learned my lesson when i lost a couple of things and i am done with that, also i do not want to loose my account or get in trouble

On my mom's account i just sell pet's stuff (unbranded) and some handmade collars that we make together so no, i don't have any issues with that

Some of you act like you're smarter than some of us and yes, maybe you are when it comes to selling on ebay but you really need to be a little bit more comprehensive and work on your social skills

This goes for greanbag or bean and unknown##

You purposely put greanbag, why?

Your the type to complain ebay and paypal is evil once they catch on to what your doing. What do you expect to do when you reach 200 transactions?? Do you know the legal consequences your getting yourself into? I'll hold off on the rest of what I want to say.....last time I got in "trouble" lol.

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 627648)
You purposely put greanbag, why?

Your the type to complain ebay and paypal is evil once they catch on to what your doing. What do you expect to do when you reach 200 transactions?? Do you know the legal consequences your getting yourself into? I'll hold off on the rest of what I want to say.....last time I got in "trouble" lol.

Oh yes you know me well, i am that type of person. You're bright.

Yes i know about the 200 transactions or $20k a year... Never reached that and don't plan on doing it (just in my main and real account)

And i said greenbag because i didnt remember the nickname, is that a problem, offensive or what?

solefoodbk 01-05-2015 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexigringo (Post 627651)
Oh yes you know me well, i am that type of person. You're bright.

Yes i know about the 200 transactions or $20k a year... Never reached that and don't plan on doing it (just in my main and real account)

And i said greenbag because i didnt remember the nickname, is that a problem, offensive or what?

So why start a thread to solidify your false beliefs? By your response you clearly didn't comprehend the previous responses from other members. Doesn't make much sense to me, but neither does this thread.

:peace:

ooooo.halo 01-05-2015 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexigringo (Post 627631)

Thanks anyway

GB does not lack social skills. Has been on this forum since it began years ago
Never bite the hand thay feeds you, as the saying goes...rudeness with comments like that will not help you

ooooo.halo 01-05-2015 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexigringo (Post 627647)
My new stealth account is not going to be my friends account if that is what you're asking

It is REALLY easy to make new accounts if i follow the stealth guide's steps so YES i am convinced that using a friend's account is NOT the best

Sometimes i really think 3 or 4 times before posting something here just because of people like you, ughh. :argue:

People like you????
There you go again. Rudeness is so not necessary

Mexigringo 01-05-2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 627660)
So why start a thread to solidify your false beliefs? By your response you clearly didn't comprehend the previous responses from other members. Doesn't make much sense to me, but neither does this thread.

:peace:

It makes sense to me. From this thread i learned that it doesn't matter the age of an account and i really didn't comprehend why people were so against using a friends account, now i do.

I also learned that it is hard being new to stealth and ask questions in a forum where there's a couple of people that to make you feel stu*** for asking. I read threads about that topic, but as i said, i didn't know some things that i needed to make the best decision, no big deal.

rsot 01-05-2015 12:34 PM

Learn stealth. Create your own accounts or buy seller accounts from here - keep it simple.