eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New here banned from Ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/81517-new-here-banned-ebay.html)

2nd_chance 01-07-2015 11:44 AM

New here banned from Ebay

Hi guys I'm from the UK, just found this website on google wow.

So as I'm from the UK is it worth me getting the ebook?

Bit about me : I had a small buisness on Ebay but because a few items got lost in Royal Mail not sent tracked, and as I was selling low volume items wasn't worth sending tracked, anyway resolved all the issues with the buyers and either refunded or sent the items wasn't a **** and no scammer that's why when ebay banned me from selling I was left with 100 percent positive feedback!
And all great comments, tried to appeal the case but customer service are a total joke and didn't want to know.
Was told I'm banned for life from selling and can't even open another account, of course I can still buy , disgusting.

Tried to close down my account on there and even put ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details and changed name, but found out I couldn't even close the account, they wouldn't let me! Is that even legal, wouldn't even give me a reason why!

So thought sod it and set up 3 new accounts, bought some cheap crap from china to get feedback, have only 1 Paypal account as thought Ebay and paypal arnt linked any more, well as soon as I started listing items on these accounts I
immediately got suspended as being linked to my old account!

Don't really know where to go from here, took a look on Ebid but not sure
There isn't really any other alternative for UK sellers.

I know Ebay is there first place people look to buy and really want to get back on so pleased I'v found you guys, and I hope you can help me!

But I need to know

Do I put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on a new Ebay account, if I did this and I wanted to buy a item how could I get around that?
Having a new phone number wouldn't be a issue or new email address

I know from reading here I need a new paypal account with no links to my other one , but dies this also have to be in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and if so how could I buy stuff?

Do I really need a new bank account as I'd need to withdraw the money, or could I just sent it over to my old one? Or is that to risky?
If I do need a new bank account I have to give my real name right? So wouldn't that be a link to my old account? Could I get one of those pay as you go credit cards or would I need a real bank account to withdraw the money into?

Ok, the other issue I gave is the IP address ,
I'm on virgin media internet how could I get my ip changed?
Is it best to get a New IPad ( something I can't really afford) that takes a sim so I can use a dongle? As a dongle on pay as u go would have a new IP right?
Are poxy serves to risky and can ebay detect these if used?
I don't really want yo use ebay on my iphone as it's a bit **** I like my listings to look good.

Seems like a hell of a lot of work just to sell on eBay
But what else can I do? Hope u lot can help me, desperate to get back on, got lots of stock here I really need to shift.

nearnu 01-07-2015 05:57 PM

Re: New here banned from Ebay

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance (Post 628641)

But what else can I do? Hope u lot can help me, desperate to get back on, got lots of stock here I really need to shift.

This is just my opinion. I really loved the book. I am not just saying that. I learned how to step by step not screw my accounts anymore. I had about half of what to do right and couldn't figure out why it was still going downhill. This book shows you step by step how to fix thing you probably didn't even know would affect your accounts. Best money I have spent in a long time. Plus the people on here are really smart they can help you along the way.

peterspike 01-07-2015 06:41 PM

You need to buy the eBook and read it thoroughly or you will mess up.

RosieTosie 01-07-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterspike (Post 628827)
You need to buy the eBook and read it thoroughly or you will mess up.

Buy the book and through paying for it you also get access to the subscribed parts of this forum where even more stealth details become available to you, because by browsing through all of this forum you will grasp all you need to know to get back onto ebay, you need to do the 2 things together, buy the book and read this forum

ooooo.halo 01-08-2015 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance (Post 628641)
Hi guys I'm from the UK, just found this website on google wow.

So as I'm from the UK is it worth me getting the ebook?

Bit about me : I had a small buisness on Ebay but because a few items got lost in Royal Mail not sent tracked, and as I was selling low volume items wasn't worth sending tracked, anyway resolved all the issues with the buyers and either refunded or sent the items wasn't a **** and no scammer that's why when ebay banned me from selling I was left with 100 percent positive feedback!
And all great comments, tried to appeal the case but customer service are a total joke and didn't want to know.
Was told I'm banned for life from selling and can't even open another account, of course I can still buy , disgusting.

Tried to close down my account on there and even put ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details and changed name, but found out I couldn't even close the account, they wouldn't let me! Is that even legal, wouldn't even give me a reason why!

So thought sod it and set up 3 new accounts, bought some cheap crap from china to get feedback, have only 1 Paypal account as thought Ebay and paypal arnt linked any more, well as soon as I started listing items on these accounts I
immediately got suspended as being linked to my old account!

Don't really know where to go from here, took a look on Ebid but not sure
There isn't really any other alternative for UK sellers.

I know Ebay is there first place people look to buy and really want to get back on so pleased I'v found you guys, and I hope you can help me!

But I need to know

Do I put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on a new Ebay account, if I did this and I wanted to buy a item how could I get around that?
Having a new phone number wouldn't be a issue or new email address

I know from reading here I need a new paypal account with no links to my other one , but dies this also have to be in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and if so how could I buy stuff?

Do I really need a new bank account as I'd need to withdraw the money, or could I just sent it over to my old one? Or is that to risky?
If I do need a new bank account I have to give my real name right? So wouldn't that be a link to my old account? Could I get one of those pay as you go credit cards or would I need a real bank account to withdraw the money into?

Ok, the other issue I gave is the IP address ,
I'm on virgin media internet how could I get my ip changed?
Is it best to get a New IPad ( something I can't really afford) that takes a sim so I can use a dongle? As a dongle on pay as u go would have a new IP right?
Are poxy serves to risky and can ebay detect these if used?
I don't really want yo use ebay on my iphone as it's a bit **** I like my listings to look good.

Welcome :-)

Sadly you are just in the line of bad treatment.received by ebay. But fear not, youll be able to.sell again.

When did your first account get suspended. Provided no money is owed etc....then usually you can close the account 90 days after last transaction. That may have changed but im.pretty sure that was the case.

You.need to move forward and leave no trails of links. That means new ip, new address, new number, new name etc...
If you obtain an accessable address then you can buy no problems and receive returns if you got any. Check out rentable mail boxes etc...

If you locate moderator jamesNorth101....he has a fantastic thread on virgin media ip's, so take a look at that for certain.

Stealth guide is a must....but keep on the forums as.things update all the time so u need to stay on the ball.

There are many questions i have left unanswered purely because i think that you need to digest the forums and the stealtg guide otherwise everythibg im sayibg wont make true.sense.

Do not use any details from previous AT ALL

It sounds like a lot of work. It really isnt once you get the knack. You could head over to the.forum market place if you want to buy an account.

As said...forums and stealth guide....draft up a plan.....post on here.....then we can all help you to make any adjustments if needed. Dont do anything without.doibg this first.

Good luck :-)

vogeltron 01-08-2015 04:53 AM

If you rely on eBay for making a living or a substantial part of your income. I am sorry just about everyone on here has been in the same situation at one point in time. Get the book learn the basics and read the forums.

rsot 01-08-2015 08:35 AM

Welcome to the forums OP - stealth will serve you well

AKasper 01-08-2015 09:14 AM

The stealth guide really is worth it mate!