eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   frustrated with the selling limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/81564-frustrated-selling-limits.html)

adventureman89 01-08-2015 04:40 PM

frustrated with the selling limits

I am fed up..

I created some accounts and all of them got the 5/500 limit. I really need to sell about 100-200 items per month. It's way to much to handle so many accounts, and have so many bank accounts opened.

:pout:

What would you do?

danshan 01-08-2015 06:31 PM

Re: frustrated with the selling limits

Buy a few aged accounts and rock and roll

adventureman89 01-08-2015 06:40 PM

That would be a perfect option if I could afford it. :b I'm just going to have to tough it out and get a part time job till I'm able to build some accounts. I have a healthy amount of inventory but can only get rid of it slowly for now till my accounts grow.

danshan 01-08-2015 06:41 PM

Dont be too sad, good work slow and grow accounts build up fast, you take care of your accts and they will grow faster than you think

RosieTosie 01-08-2015 07:40 PM

Sell up to your limits slowly, and the accounts will grow, how many accounts do you currently have?

adventureman89 01-08-2015 07:53 PM

I have 5 so far. Going to open some more. :)

Cracker100 01-08-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adventureman89 (Post 629223)
That would be a perfect option if I could afford it. :b I'm just going to have to tough it out and get a part time job till I'm able to build some accounts. I have a healthy amount of inventory but can only get rid of it slowly for now till my accounts grow.

It's better to be going at it slow then to be shutdown completely and not being able to sell at all.:)

nearnu 01-08-2015 09:41 PM

I was so ticked off too. I had to reach 25 fb before I could list a lot of my items. And people were not leaving the fb. Just be patient. And DO NOT do what I did. I lost an account leaving myself feedback. I am lucky both accounts weren't suspended or worse.

aking 01-08-2015 10:46 PM

It doesn't take long. I've only been back selling for about 4 months now and already 3 of my account have no PayPal holds and 60 and 45 item limit. They all started at 10/1000. Ship fast and quality products will have your limits increasing in no time!

Get busy!!! :)

pokerpro 01-08-2015 11:44 PM

YOU DO NOT have to get to even 2 feedbacks, much less 25...........You must have 25 sales....I have MANY accounts that have not had holds for months and have less than 25 feedbacks....but they have more sales than 25.

Lots of whining about low starting limits on here lately.......Big Deal.......if you treat them right, they grow so fast, it's not even worth talking about...it takes some work to open more than 1 account....if it's too much work......then maybe you'd rather get an hourly job someplace??......Not me...and probably not you....Lot's of us have been down the road you new guys are going down......we made it and you can too....man up!

danshan 01-08-2015 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpro (Post 629332)
YOU DO NOT hav to get to even 2 feedbacks, much less 25...........You have to have 25 sales....I have MANY accounts that have not had holds for months and have less than 25 feedbacks....but they have more sales than 25.

Lots of whining about low starting limits....BIG DEAL....they grow so fast, it's not even worth talking about...it takes some work to open many accounts....if it's too much work...then maybe you'd rather get an hourly job someplace??......Not me...and probably not you....Lot's of us have been down the road you new guys are going down......we made it and you can too....

The game has changed and fast, it is really getting more difficult but of course it's more fun

aking 01-08-2015 11:56 PM

If you dont want to do the work to get a few successful accounts started, I'm not sure how you expect to run a successful eBay business.

nearnu 01-08-2015 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpro (Post 629332)
YOU DO NOT have to get to even 2 feedbacks, much less 25...........You must have 25 sales....I have MANY accounts that have not had holds for months and have less than 25 feedbacks....but they have more sales than 25.

Lots of whining about low starting limits on here lately.......Big Deal.......if you treat them right, they grow so fast, it's not even worth talking about...it takes some work to open more than 1 account....if it's too much work......then maybe you'd rather get an hourly job someplace??......Not me...and probably not you....Lot's of us have been down the road you new guys are going down......we made it and you can too....man up!

Wow, I did have to wait for 25 feedbacks to list a lot of my items they were in restricted categories. I had over 40 sales, and 8 months. And I did treat my customers well, and follow up with emails. I had no returns or complaints. My niche is high end bags and jewellery so it was hard. I learned how to add things to my account and keep going. A few of the older members here are being real dicks. Maybe that should be a disclaimer when we pay for unlimited access to the forums.

aking 01-09-2015 12:04 AM

Pokerpro is right, you don't need 25 positive feedbacks. One of my accounts has about 32 transactions and not even half the people left feedback. I think my score is (10). But it has over $250 in sales and is over 90 days old so the holds are gone.

nearnu 01-09-2015 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 629340)
Pokerpro is right, you don't need 25 positive feedbacks. One of my accounts has about 32 transactions and not even half the people left feedback. I think my score is (10). But it has over $250 in sales and is over 90 days old so the holds are gone.

Well I guess every time it said that I was totally delusional. I have the block on my account. I could only list 3 items from categories for 30 days until I reached 25 feedback. It must be nice to know everything.

danshan 01-09-2015 12:10 AM

Category limits are different than limit increases and holds. Ebay can set some weird category limits like 25 fb or 10 completed transactions or 5 delivered and positive fb items in the category, crazy stuff like that I have seen it

randysell 01-09-2015 12:14 AM

How many accounts continuously you have got this kind of problem?

nearnu 01-09-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randysell (Post 629344)
How many accounts continuously you have got this kind of problem?

2 accounts, 1 passed the limits. But it is only a certain group of items. I know now why they aren't suggest to sell. I plan on using a more diverse group of items and get my numbers increased that way so I can get the feedback to lift the restriction.

solefoodbk 01-09-2015 12:27 AM

You should be happy your even selling on ebay.

Like stated in the other thread....

Ebay could prevent ALL of us from selling if they truly wanted to. 5/500 can easily go to 20 --> 30 --> 60 and so on if you know what your doing.

If your just starting out then I understand if you have inventory you need to list. If you've been selling for a while you should have other accounts in rotation to sell on.

Never good to complain about something you should be grateful for.

:spy:

nearnu 01-09-2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 629348)
You should be happy your even selling on ebay.

Like stated in the other thread....

Ebay could prevent ALL of us from selling if they truly wanted to. 5/500 can easily go to 20 --> 30 --> 60 and so on if you know what your doing.

If your just starting out then I understand if you have inventory you need to list. If you've been selling for a while you should have other accounts in rotation to sell on.

Never good to complain about something you should be grateful for.

:spy:

**** this forum. I am so sick of all the non helpful, rude, and snide people.

danshan 01-09-2015 12:34 AM

Dont put us all in one net

pokerpro 01-09-2015 12:35 AM

I guess......truth = dick, rude and snide......

Perhaps Aspkin should have 2 different forums.....

A. The warm, cuddly, fuzzy and patronizing one...

B. The straight truth, between the eyes one......