eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   What do i do now? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/81596-what-do-i-do-now.html)

zyzz_brah 01-09-2015 01:49 PM

What do i do now?

ok so i recently moved to a new apartment and changed my ISP so i ended up getting a new IP address. and because of that when i logged into my ebay stealth account and tried to put up a new listing, i got the following message.

http://i58.tinypic.com/10e4j5x.png

I'm guessing its because it raised a red flag that the account is being used from a different IP address and location..

the question is ...if i call them, what do i tell them?? i'm scared they will find out its a stealth account and they will block it...need help asap..this is one of my best stealth accounts and i cant lose it :(

MM78 01-09-2015 01:56 PM

Re: What do i do now?

Only one way to find out....Call them. We have no idea what they will ask, we don't work for ebay. If using a different IP was what caused it then we would all be in same boat by now.

pokerpro 01-09-2015 02:11 PM

Yea, it's maybe more than an ISP....but if it is the ISP, then it should no problem.....you tell them you've moved, period. That's the 1st thing you get across to them, then if they want to start asking some question you don't like, you tell them you have a important doctors appt. you've been waiting 3 months for and you have to leave, like 5 minutes ago..........

My biggest piece of advice....and I can't stress this enough....DO NOT deal with this with a over seas rep......first thing you say is " are you in the U.S." if they say no.......literally hang up and call again..........

zyzz_brah 01-09-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpro (Post 629548)
Yea, it's maybe more than an ISP....but if it is the ISP, then it should no problem.....you tell them you've moved, period. That's the 1st thing you get across to them, then if they want to start asking some question you don't like, you tell them you have a important doctors appt. you've been waiting 3 months for and you have to leave, like 5 minutes ago..........

My biggest piece of advice....and I can't stress this enough....DO NOT deal with this with a over seas rep......first thing you say is " are you in the U.S." if they say no.......literally hang up and call again..........

Mind telling me why its so important to not talk to overseas sales reps?

cokecola 01-09-2015 02:39 PM

What did they say is your account ok now?

peterspike 01-09-2015 02:41 PM

Just call then up and tell them they will then let you list again.

GreenBean 01-09-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyzz_brah (Post 629560)
Mind telling me why its so important to not talk to overseas sales reps?

High chance of their working off a script and not understanding what you want.

Issues may not be resolved.

Aim to speak to a state side rep.

:pop2:

Dmshark25 01-09-2015 03:05 PM

I received that same message a couple times, just exit off the screen and wait to list your item, make sure all your browser settings are correct and you are not clearing cookies but waiting till they expire.

Just browse around and than tomorrow list the item and you shouldn't have an issue, at least when I received that message I just waited a day and listed and had no other issue

pokerpro 01-09-2015 03:15 PM

Greenbean said it perfectly.......

Ignore that advise at your own risk.......

MM78 01-09-2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterspike (Post 629567)
Just call then up and tell them they will then let you list again.

LOL, Maybe it's best the OP call 1st THEN figure out if Ebay will allow the OP to sell.

joesshooze 01-09-2015 05:09 PM

My biggest piece of advice....and I can't stress this enough....DO NOT deal with this with a over seas rep......first thing you say is " are you in the U.S." if they say no.......literally hang up and call again..........[/QUOTE]

This is excellent advice. If me I would take it.

zyzz_brah 01-12-2015 08:01 PM

I ended up just waiting a few days and browsed around with that account and it went it away by itself. Thanks for that advice Dmshark25!