eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay won't let me list, tells me to link ebay with paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/817-ebay-wont-let-me-list-tells-me-link-ebay-paypal.html)

tripleflip18 07-24-2007 08:51 PM

Ebay won't let me list, tells me to link ebay with paypal

Attention Seller:
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. When listing this item, the site you are listing on must match your site of registration and the item can only be shipped within the same country. Please go back and make the necessary changes.

To participate in global trade on eBay, please follow the steps below to verify your PayPal account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide.

1) To verify your PayPal account, click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process.

2) If you already have a verified PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account.

For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below:

Australia | Austria | Belgium - French | Belgium - Dutch | Canada | France | Germany | India | Ireland | Italy | Malaysia | Netherlands | Philippines | Poland | Singapore | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | United Kingdom | United States

Thats the message i got in Turbo lister when i tried listing the Item worldwide. What is a workaround for this? I am pretty sure i'll get more bids with worldwide offering... Thank you

muie_ebay 07-25-2007 07:46 AM

link paypal to ebay just to let you post than you can unlink them and listings will be fine...this what I do and is working.

JackNoMore 07-25-2007 09:26 AM

muie_ebay - Do you have to do this every time you start a new listing or is this a one time deal for some kind of verification that will be kept under ebay lock and key? Are you finding this when listing in other currencies (on other sites) or just the main US ebay and offering worldwide shipping?

muie_ebay 07-25-2007 12:21 PM

modee it worked for me! for 3 months. just remove from paypal the email address which is linked to ebay. You can add up to 8 email to your paypal. they suspend me for not paying fees

muie_ebay 07-25-2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 6232)
muie_ebay - Do you have to do this every time you start a new listing or is this a one time deal for some kind of verification that will be kept under ebay lock and key? Are you finding this when listing in other currencies (on other sites) or just the main US ebay and offering worldwide shipping?

no matter site I list I must link paypal to ebay.

muie_ebay 07-25-2007 12:26 PM

and yes! I do this for every listing

JackNoMore 07-29-2007 11:31 AM

Ok so a little bit of confusion here...which do you do: Remove the link after every listing? Or remove the email from the account? Actually, since the only linked ebay account that was ever associated with a suspended account has been deleted some time ago, I think I'm pretty safe about linking. But it always helps to know how things are done just in case for future reference.

What I'd like to see done is to first link my good paypal for a few transactions just to get the ball rolling and while this is happening, create a new account and after some time, remove the email from my good account and put it on the new account. This will just be for the link. Then, I'll provide my good email for payment in the listing. After re-reading all the posts up to now covering this, I *think* this would be the best way to go about it, but if anyone can confirm or deny this, please do.

And actually, if you already DO have another paypal account established, all you would need to do is to link THAT paypal account and then supply your GOOD paypal account email in the listing payment area, right? It's been said that you could just give them a bogus paypal account and yet somehow avoid being paid there, but that has yet to be confirmed.

Ballsack 07-30-2007 01:25 AM

There's no reason for this unless your ip doesn't match your country, etc.